AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2023-03-22, 17:25   Link #161
Konishi

Any news on the continuation of the original release?

This series had been on my radar for a long while, but not sure if I want to jump into it to later see the official translation discontinued
Konishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-22, 18:18   Link #162
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Official translation is secured up to vol.3
But the series is in hiatus in Japan since vol.16
This series does not have good sales and can stop anytime.
But it also means we have at least have 16 volumes, which covers up to ch.7 of the original WN. Meaning, we at least get to see the most acclaimed 60th floor.

Last edited by shmaster; 2023-03-22 at 19:52.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-22, 19:02   Link #163
Konishi

If you don't mind me asking (and sorry if this breaks any rule), do you happen to know if the LN differs from the web version significantly or it's a relatively truthful adaptation?

Mostly wondering if in case there's no volume 17, there's the possibility of reading a rough continuation from Syosetu's version or it differs vastly.
Konishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-22, 19:52   Link #164
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konishi View Post
If you don't mind me asking (and sorry if this breaks any rule), do you happen to know if the LN differs from the web version significantly or it's a relatively truthful adaptation?

Mostly wondering if in case there's no volume 17, there's the possibility of reading a rough continuation from Syosetu's version or it differs vastly.
The LN is pretty faithful to the WN.
LN only has a name change.
Then one big change in ch.4 only, but matters not too much in general scheme of things. (two character has role flip in the LN version)
WN is also more packed, because LN trimmed few spots to make things easier to read. WN on the other hand has no regard on how comfortable the reading experience is.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-09, 22:58   Link #165
Yu san

Thanks for recommending this novel

At first, "Hm this is an interesting isekai. The MC have a goal and the world feels dark for some reason."
After finishing arc 2, "This is a really good isekai."
After finishing arc 4, "This is the best isekai."
After finishing arc 7, "This is a masterpiece."
After finishing arc 9 and 10, "This is one of best fantasy stories I have read. Calling it best isekai is an understatement."

I even read the gaiden, IF guardian, and after story. Which is still very good. Really likes how the author write stuffs.

The best part part of this story is the MC. He is not a pervert, edgy, or bland character. He is someone with so much common sense. He is a moral and too kind. He is my favorite character in this story.

Also I really love how the characters understand each other. The MC is not dense, and the side characters too. They are not just praise the MC or saying some shit like "sasuga" or "as expected of". His subordinate reallly know the MC well and often give some advice to him. Even the villain in this story is the one who understand MC the most.

Last edited by Yu san; 2023-07-24 at 07:33.
Yu san is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
despair extravaganza, endless drama, harem, mindrape