AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-01-13, 20:48   Link #1001
G147

Well according to the world of old man Rizevim:

Quote:
“That’s why~, we are going to revive 666-kun, and after we crush, destroy, and defeat Great Red, we will use the army of Evil Dragons and 666 to invade the other world! So I’m going trample down and eliminate every single Gods, monsters, and the creatures of their world in order to make my own Utopia! Uhyahyahyahyahya~!”
And his desire

Quote:
“Hmm, it gives me an orgasm simply by imaging it. So maybe something like this will be recorded in their mythology? Something that goes “The evil being that arrived from the other world brought an enormous beast and herds of Evil Dragons and brought disaster to this world—” maybe? After all, I’m merely someone who carries the blood of the previous Maou Lucifer in this world. Except! Maybe I can become the one and only Great Maou-sama of the other world!?”
So he wants to be more than someone who carries the blood of the previous maou and wishes to make his own utopia.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 21:35   Link #1002
DrakeKnight

Hmm maybe holy power is very dangerous for him because he don't directly block Zenovia's holy i wonder why?
Also wonder why Ise's the only one that make contact with this other worldly god
DrakeKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 21:57   Link #1003
lived_1714

Rizevim invading other worlds, great setting for crossovers, once the power level of 666, Evil Dragons, Lilith, Fake Longinus and Rizevim himself be cleared. But to think, too many hax things on his side, a Longinus that can resurrect dead beings, a Longinus can double the user's strength, given base stats are already high, doubling it is like facing a God. Not to mention 666 and Infinite Lilith.

Hm, it is very likely Indra will try to contact Rizevim to do the head-hunting, he wants to have enough forces to deal with Shiva after all.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 00:22   Link #1004
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeKnight View Post
Hmm maybe holy power is very dangerous for him because he don't directly block Zenovia's holy i wonder why?
Also wonder why Ise's the only one that make contact with this other worldly god
Ofc anything holy is still dangerous to Rizevim since he's still a Devil but I don't think that kind of attack can be considered as a threat to him since he is a Super Devil. Lilith blocking Xenovia's attack was just to make a point that Rizevim still has the common weaknesses of Devils.

~The Gremory Group doesn't have to trouble that much on finding ways on how to confront Rizevim. Haven't you guys noticed? Their recent power-ups or their original abilities aren't SG related.
  • Rias - Power of Destruction
  • Akeno - Holy Lightning
  • Issei - body created from Great Red by Ophis.
  • Kiba - Demon Swords
  • Xenovia - Ex-Durandal
  • Rossweisse - her magic abilities and maybe her hidden ability that is said to be revealed in Volume 17
  • Koneko - Shirone Mode
  • Asia - Fafnir and maybe additional dragons
  • Gasper - (his recent power-up is SG-related, so ...... )
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 08:11   Link #1005
kikix

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
~The Gremory Group doesn't have to trouble that much on finding ways on how to confront Rizevim. Haven't you guys noticed? Their recent power-ups or their original abilities aren't SG related.
Four out of nine members of occult research club are sacred gear users. Among those four, one have a sacred gear that is not hindered by sacred gear canceler at all (Asia' Twilight Healing is meant to work on her teammates, not enemies). To begin with, only Issei is really bothered by that ability. Kiba only creates magical swords or troops to fight with. Except those troops still call be reasonable decoys and they still can use real holy or demonic swords. And so can Kiba.

Issei needs to depend on his new body, which is the only "new" thing. Beyond that, occult research club is hardly affected by the sacred gear canceler.

Gasper never could control his power to the extent that'd affect Rizevim even without the canceler. And maybe he still can use the Forbidden Balor View on his attacks to offer support. Otherwise, he's pretty useless. Unless his vampiric bat form could suck blood and strength from Rizevim. Or the fact that Balor is separate from sacred gear would let him do something.
kikix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 09:22   Link #1006
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Gotta say, Rizevim is a very satisfying antagonist. Ishibumi did a brilliant job with him.

Ise is the only one that will have trouble against Rizevim, like kikix said. He has to rely on his new body and awaken some hidden power related to it to be able to fight against Rizevim. The rest of the ORC aren't affected too much, aside from Kiba who is forced to use the cursed Demon Swords.

I like the idea of Sirzechs taking on Rizevim, while Ise and Vali handle Crom Cruach + Euclid and the rest of the ORC take on Lilith. It'd be a kind of "Final Showdown" between Lucifers, since Sirzechs built his entire team to take on that single guy (alongside other reasons too). Vali would have to accept he won't be the one to kill Rizevim though.
Old 2014-01-14, 13:01   Link #1007
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Well this volume is the best one . But i wonder if crom cruach became a heavenly dragon class , the tiamat is also a heavenly dragon class , because she lived in this world just like crom . ANd i think in the next volume we gonna see a fight between sirzechs and rizevim . I hope next volume will appear sooner
Old 2014-01-14, 14:43   Link #1008
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Well this volume is the best one . But i wonder if crom cruach became a heavenly dragon class , the tiamat is also a heavenly dragon class , because she lived in this world just like crom . ANd i think in the next volume we gonna see a fight between sirzechs and rizevim . I hope next volume will appear sooner
Just because a dragon lived in the human world doesn't mean he/she will reach Heavenly-Dragon class. Boss Crom reached that because he trained all those years while going back and forth in the human world and the Underworld.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 19:30   Link #1009
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Just because a dragon lived in the human world doesn't mean he/she will reach Heavenly-Dragon class. Boss Crom reached that because he trained all those years while going back and forth in the human world and the Underworld.
True but DragoMuseveni I will side for his opinion because of uncertainty, because th author love to shock us so he might or might not make Tiamat a heavenly class. I guess why I agreed on him because of what if scenario +_+
Old 2014-01-14, 22:17   Link #1010
Tbolt

There is still no one that can beat Lilith, its already been stated that even at 50% of her power no one could beat Ophis so that would hold true for Lilith. With that being said the only one that shows no effect from magic attacks is Mr. Balor/Gasper, as we have seen his one weakness still is his stamina and to battle Lilith I think it would be a drawn out battle.

Now the wild card that we haven't yet seen is the Flag Lilith throws on Ise, something like Ise fights Crom Crom hurts Ise Lilith gets pissed that Crom hurts Ise and destroys Crom.

Its just my speculation and we know that this battle goes through many volumes this battle is going to last to at least Volume 20.
Old 2014-01-15, 13:08   Link #1011
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
There is still no one that can beat Lilith, its already been stated that even at 50% of her power no one could beat Ophis so that would hold true for Lilith. With that being said the only one that shows no effect from magic attacks is Mr. Balor/Gasper, as we have seen his one weakness still is his stamina and to battle Lilith I think it would be a drawn out battle.

Now the wild card that we haven't yet seen is the Flag Lilith throws on Ise, something like Ise fights Crom Crom hurts Ise Lilith gets pissed that Crom hurts Ise and destroys Crom.

Its just my speculation and we know that this battle goes through many volumes this battle is going to last to at least Volume 20.
If they need to they could always have Ophis go against Lilith, even if their Ophis doesn't exist to the public. It would be interesting to see a fight between the two halves of the infinite, though it would either go on for days or would end the moment they both got hungry.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 12:12   Link #1012
Newhope

Quote:
We already know Tiamat is the strongest of the dragon kings around satan level last time she was seen, we also know that for some reason she hates Ddraig and also that shes the most active dragon.

So it really shouldn't be a surprise if she has reached Heavenly-Dragon class or there abouts, she has probably trained herself to fight against Ddraig depending on how badly she hates him.

Last edited by Newhope; 2014-01-16 at 12:23.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 12:56   Link #1013
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
We already know Tiamat is the strongest of the dragon kings around satan level last time she was seen, we also know that for some reason she hates Ddraig and also that shes the most active dragon.

So it really shouldn't be a surprise if she has reached Heavenly-Dragon class or there abouts, she has probably trained herself to fight against Ddraig depending on how badly she hates him.
Actually the "active" in this case doesn't refer to her being active like training or this sort or thing. In this case, it's more to her not being sealed, killed or consider missing like most Dragons.
Old 2014-01-16, 13:14   Link #1014
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Actually the "active" in this case doesn't refer to her being active like training or this sort or thing. In this case, it's more to her not being sealed, killed or consider missing like most Dragons.
No it said she's the most active in current events/whats going on in the world.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 20:42   Link #1015
G147

Quote:
“But it’s been a while talking about the extinct Dragons, especially the “Evil-Dragons”. But you understand it right? –Dragons that have strength and that like to go around wild were eliminated without exception. Tiamat who is said to be the strongest among the Five Great Dragon-Kings must have a good point then. It seems like she has blended in well with the current world and is living as she likes.”
It's only mentioned that she's living as she likes, no mention of her being most active about what's going on in the world.
Old 2014-01-16, 23:25   Link #1016
Tbolt

I think that Tiamat/Kiriyuu had a thing for Ddraig and she confessed to him but he blew her off only wanting to fight Albion, and that really pissed her off. But in her travel's she sensed or found Ddraig /Ise somehow, and decided to stay close to them as a class mate.

Now this is just MHO but I still think there is something up Kiriyuu since it seems she has the same type of special glasses as Sona.
Old 2014-01-17, 00:16   Link #1017
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I think that Tiamat/Kiriyuu had a thing for Ddraig and she confessed to him but he blew her off only wanting to fight Albion, and that really pissed her off. But in her travel's she sensed or found Ddraig /Ise somehow, and decided to stay close to them as a class mate.

Now this is just MHO but I still think there is something up Kiriyuu since it seems she has the same type of special glasses as Sona.
The author already confirmed in his twitter that Kiryuu is just a normal "Ero-Meganeko"

石踏一榮 ‏@ishibumi_ddd Jan 11
あと、ブログのほうで度々「桐生が紫炎祭主の魔女ですか?」と質問メッセージが届きますが、違いますよ。驚 きました。そういう見方もあるのかと逆に「それもそれでおもしろそうだな」と思えました。彼女は一般のエロ メガネ女子です。
Old 2014-01-17, 01:12   Link #1018
Aggelos
The one whom passes by

I never actually delved deep into the Tiamat is Kiriyuu speculation, I always thought
she was brought in to fill in the void from Issei's departure from the lonely/perverted trio
Aggelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 08:39   Link #1019
Tbolt

Thanks G147 I don't use twitter so that info its enlightening.
Old 2014-01-17, 10:46   Link #1020
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I presumed that she reached heavenly dragon class because , ichibumi must compensate dxd team in order to fight with crom cruach . Anyway i can wait 17 volume , and i hope we might get a season 3 on the anime .
I just have one question tough
Will gasper balor regain his full power without his divinity?

Tags
light novel, translation