AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-10, 01:14   Link #1
tsunade666

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? [Manga]

Seriously this thing needs more love!!

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=70424

Quote:
Namidare Rekka has a very unusual birthright. After his 16th birthday, he will be drawn into many different stories. Each story has a heroine, and each story depends on him to be the hero. On his first day of high school, a strange uniformed girl that only he can see shows up. She claims to be from the future, and claims that his rescuing of many heroines is going to cause serious trouble for the future.

It's not long after this encounter that his troubles begin. His childhood friend Satsuki invites him somewhere, possibly to confess her feelings for him. However, before she can, she's kidnapped! Rekka wants desperately to help her, but he finds himself being tossed into various sci-fi and fantasy worlds, each with their own heroines in trouble. Will he be able to get back to Satsuki? Will he be able to save all the others? How can he really tell the consequences of his well-meaning actions?
There are currently 5 chapters in English and the light novel if I remember it right has 6 volumes.

This story is good and currently one of my favorites.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2012-11-10 at 02:09.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 08:34   Link #2
NeutralZero

Seen and read the manga... like it to some extent...
So how would he play his role as hero to three different heroine...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 09:56   Link #3
Insane
Banned

Another harem series with stereotypical protagonist . . .

Not my cup of tea
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 13:14   Link #4
tsunade666

well it will be harem series as the story goes but if the protagonist leave the world and goes to the next world then the girl will be left on that world. Unless the said girl can move through different world too. Its like kaminomi with each girl conquest and erase memory. The girl exist in the world but can't communicate or don't remember the guy.

Here they do the story or fairy tail of the heroine and finished it and probably after it. They will do the next girl but the girl is left on her own world and can't connect with the guy. Though it still hard to tell with only 5 chapters out and the MC just finally decide to fight and stop running away from responsibility.
Old 2013-01-30, 14:56   Link #5
Iron Maw
Banned

Just finished catching up with the manga and I'm liking this quite a bit. The way premise works makes things more interesting then your typical harem. It's kinda like Hagure Yuusha, but without the overpowered protagonist and bog standard school setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Another harem series with stereotypical protagonist . . .

Not my cup of tea
You're selling the series quite a short. To begin with, the harem here isn't there for sake of it nor can the plot work without it. There is also an interesting twist here implies it is the "Hero" who ends up leading to worlds/universe collapse in the end because of his harem. The first six chapters show a lot of since promise in terms of settings with having the lead visiting various different worlds. Frankly, I got kicked out seeing of MC fighting on a medieval planet with super advanced technology. "Legendary Sword?" Who needs that when I've get a laser and warp watch.

Besides Rekka seems like a pretty good MC so far who actually displays common sense and isn't loser, just a fairly average guy. His family is essentially a lineage of "rent a heroes" which can be played around with a lot. It certainly doesn't look like something that is all and games either, considering that his father may just died in the opening pages.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 15:02   Link #6
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Rekka uses his intelligence and resources from the other heroine's world rather than solving things with just one source of power. I really like the way he solves different story's problems using the resources he have available for him at the time, it give off a kind of unexpected solution everytime depending on who's stories he got wrapped up in at the time. The fact that the previous heroine will show up less as more heroines comes in is the major problem I have with the story, you build up this connection with the heroine then the next volume comes and whole new set of heroines is introduced in the story T_T
Old 2013-01-30, 15:12   Link #7
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Rekka uses his intelligence and resources from the other heroine's world rather than solving things with just one source of power. I really like the way he solves different story's problems using the resources he have available for him at the time, it give off a kind of unexpected solution everytime depending on who's stories he got wrapped up in at the time.
Yeah, that's exactly how I was thinking and hoping the stories would playout.

Quote:
The fact that the previous heroine will show up less as more heroines comes in is the major problem I have with the story, you build up this connection with the heroine then the next volume comes and whole new set of heroines is introduced in the story T_T
I guess that shouldn't be too surprising, but surely some of the main heroines like Satsuki, Eris and Harrisa will stick around right? I mean Eris has a spaceship and sort of knows where he lives.
Old 2013-01-30, 16:35   Link #8
tsunade666

The main heroines always shows up and probably the other (girls saved) shows up as well but as the story goes the new volumes focuses on the main heroine of that world and left less time on the previews girls that has been saved but they are still there shows up a bit. (except the main girls from volume 1)
Old 2013-01-30, 19:21   Link #9
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Well with the rate the author is adding new heroine, even if they do show up the sheer amount of heroines available will make it so that some of them will barely have any appearance at all
Old 2013-01-30, 23:35   Link #10
Shadow5YA

Well, if the cover art is any indication, I think there are only three main heroines + the future time traveling girl that Rekka can only see.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 04:56   Link #11
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Well, if the cover art is any indication, I think there are only three main heroines + the future time traveling girl that Rekka can only see.
If you read carefully it was mentioned that in the future way more than just three heroine need Rekka's help, and the three heroine's problem is only covered in vol 1 of the light novel, from vol 2 and etc new heroines are introduced every volume.
Old 2013-01-31, 10:28   Link #12
tsunade666

Every volume has new world to explore, new settings and new heroine to save. It varies from futuristic to sci-fi, there is also fantasy and ancient or old style setting.
Old 2013-01-31, 11:38   Link #13
blade82

no actual modern world? does he get some fighting skill or magical power later?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 11:59   Link #14
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

the next chapter will full of lolz ..... talk about abusing technologically advance devices
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 20:07   Link #15
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
no actual modern world? does he get some fighting skill or magical power later?
I doubt that, I mean the whole point of this is using different powers + technologies in other stories and incorporating that into the stories he's trying to save, and if he get some fighting skill or magical power that would defeat the purpose of him having to rely on other stories to save everyone.
Old 2013-01-31, 20:51   Link #16
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm pretty sure the manga pointed out that "she" is a "he".

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
I doubt that, I mean the whole point of this is using different powers + technologies in other stories and incorporating that into the stories he's trying to save, and if he get some fighting skill or magical power that would defeat the purpose of him having to rely on other stories to save everyone.
Having fighting skill and being resourceful aren't mutually exclusive though. Besides Rekka's already gaining battle experience and skill though his ability handle dangerous situations. How he does it isn't really as important as knowledge he get from it to deal with future problems.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-01-31 at 21:02.
Old 2013-01-31, 23:15   Link #17
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
I'm pretty sure the manga pointed out that "she" is a "he".

Having fighting skill and being resourceful aren't mutually exclusive though. Besides Rekka's already gaining battle experience and skill though his ability handle dangerous situations. How he does it isn't really as important as knowledge he get from it to deal with future problems.
What I mean is, don't expect some sort of ridiculous power up that allow him to handle stuff without having to rely on the other heroine's world, that would be no fun anyway =P Ofc he will gain experience and skills, but don't expect any major power-ups
Old 2013-02-01, 10:18   Link #18
Iron Maw
Banned

Okay that makes more sense and I certainly agree with you there.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-02-01 at 13:03.
Old 2013-02-01, 12:59   Link #19
tsunade666

Rekka is indeed resourceful and intelligent person. He is fast thinker and can bluff or trick his opponent into a trap of his.
Old 2013-03-11, 07:15   Link #20
Iron Maw
Banned

Ch 7

This chapter was brought to you by the power of SCIENCE!

Seven chapters in and we already fighting final boss level opponents? I think I'm really going to enjoy this series.

EDIT: BTW, scanlation for this is really slow, only 7 out of 25 chapters currently out has just been done and this supposed to be a joint manga between two groups?

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-03-12 at 05:38.

Tags
comedy, harem, move to ln, split