AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-02-06, 03:26   Link #301
Honjo Masamune
The Fucking Master
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Fortorthe
No idea....Same she wanted to reach the end...joking apart I do not understand because he did not defend himself,she is strong,look at the fifth chapter (the fight against lectival).Many unanswered questions,except the rape.Dammit.
Honjo Masamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 03:36   Link #302
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Most likely due to frustrations. It's something serious that she should have discussed with him first. Basically she's at fault and this event could have caused her to be in quite a lot of trouble. Her lingering attachment to Callias is the reason why she tried to solve the whole problem by herself. Callias is now a lost cause and ends up raping her. Lectival saves her knowing full well the extent of the situation and how any small mistake she may have done could cause the fall of the kingdom or taint the kingdom's reputation as well as the temple's reputations which include her own sister that is also Lectival's future wife.

Yet he saved her, did not say anything at all, and even wanted to her to continue to help him. Therefore she felt frustration from helplessness of the situation she was in, the helplessness she felt when her situation with Callias, her formal love, went terrible in which she was also raped, and now she was helped yet was not punished at all which made her feel really guilty because this situation was all caused by her on top of all her other feelings she felt up to when she was raped. Therefore Lectival saving her was both a blessing and a curse. Which was also why she broke down right after she slapped him when she finally expresses all her anger, sadness, frustration, and hopelessness.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 03:41   Link #303
wuhugm
The Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Future
Send a message via Yahoo to wuhugm
Currently enjoying the comments on Batoto page
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 03:49   Link #304
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
You reading there too?!
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 03:52   Link #305
wuhugm
The Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Future
Send a message via Yahoo to wuhugm
^It's the place to see the 1st reaction of things, very fun yo~
There's a comment like this :

Quote:
What a religion when your high-priests are total sluts. Don't even play the rape card since the drugs hadn't kicked in and she was totally feeling guilty about fucking him.
Enternal from here is now doing damage control by replying those negative comments, right Enternal?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 03:56   Link #306
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^It's the place to see the 1st reaction of things, very fun yo~
There's a comment like this :



Enternal from here is now doing damage control by replying those negative comments, right Enternal?
Lol pretty much
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 04:04   Link #307
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Sooo.... What happens next?? MC need to "reform" high slu- I mean high priest?
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 04:07   Link #308
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Sooo.... What happens next?? MC need to "reform" high slu- I mean high priest?
I guess he will need to re-purify the arch bishop with his pure white holiness again.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 05:46   Link #309
Honjo Masamune
The Fucking Master
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Fortorthe
Dragons...Glorie...harem...Glorie...magic....Glori e...politics...Glorie....biodolls....an archbishop with a lover?WTF?Muahahaha,I like this manga.
Honjo Masamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 06:35   Link #310
wuhugm
The Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Future
Send a message via Yahoo to wuhugm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honjo Masamune View Post
Dragons...Glorie...harem...Glorie...magic....Glori e...politics...Glorie....biodolls....an archbishop with a lover?WTF?Muahahaha,I like this manga.
Poor Honjo, he went insane because of a rape
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 06:45   Link #311
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
I thought she slap him because lect kill her lover before she reach climax...

Ero Tora, you didn't read WN version?
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 07:17   Link #312
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 26
I'm surprised that MC didn't manage to prevent the rape... I thought a proper development would be both of them died together
I'm quite sad that Mileidia is actually one likeable character at the beginning but looking at her situation right now, I just can't believe it

glad to see Lectival still managed to keep calm in the end... I think he thought Mileidia as his potential lover but seems like he really saw her as his sister-in-law and someone from church that he needed to protect for the sake of his loli wife
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 07:31   Link #313
rantaid
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Indonesia
The king now has unlocked various accomplishment .
"Sister-in-law which you can blackmail into inseki."
"Cheating husband scenario #2; Seduced by my wife's hot elder sister."
"My little sister (your wife) must never know about this, okay !?"
"Do you like rape role-play with your wife's elder sister?"
"I love my sister in law's soft lips in the morning."

still not unlocked:
"3P : My Wife, Me and Sis in Law"
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 09:58   Link #314
Fufufu
Doffy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
I believe it has a light novel and since I'm just following the manga only I want to know Mireidia is she going to be part of his harem?
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 10:21   Link #315
Honjo Masamune
The Fucking Master
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Fortorthe
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Poor Honjo, he went insane because of a rape
Long life for the Imperial princess Glorie Del Almada....
Honjo Masamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 10:25   Link #316
wuhugm
The Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Future
Send a message via Yahoo to wuhugm
^Glorie will get raped too~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 10:37   Link #317
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Read WN version...
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 10:38   Link #318
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Glorie will get raped too~
She was? Who else will be rape?
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 12:20   Link #319
Honjo Masamune
The Fucking Master
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Fortorthe
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Glorie will get raped too~
WTF????At this rate they will also rape to Lectival a horde of wild boars.And if it is true what you say.....DROPED THIS MANGA!
Honjo Masamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 13:43   Link #320
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Welp, I know where this is going.

All those who value your sanity, leave the thread until Erotora calms down.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.