AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-06-22, 05:07   Link #101
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

One of the most unexpected thing I find myself liking a lot about Soul Sacrifice was the story

The main plot (and the fellow Sorcerers side mission) was essentially a horror story and the narrator, Librom, had the ideal voice for it. Couple that with the grisly and gruesomely depicted scenes and you have the perfect set up.

But it's more than just a grim dark gory story of people doing bad things, I was completely caught off guard by how much I like the moral side- Especially when doing the side missions with the other Sorcerers. Things started out dark and twisted, but they end in a bittersweet yet pleasant note and I find them all rather likable in some ways

I don't know if killing or saving the Archfiends in the main plot would greatly affect the narrative, but I've been doing my best to save most of them
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 11:42   Link #102
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Giving each monsters a lore actually help me decided to save them or just kill them. I must say that's what the best thing about Soul Sacrifice.
Old 2013-06-24, 09:52   Link #103
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY DID IT !

I killed the last boss using Excalibur as my finishing move ! I've always wanted to pull that off !
Old 2013-06-28, 22:39   Link #104
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Your Mission Is To Defeat Soul Sacrifice’s Gods

Three New Monsters.

The God of Chaos - Cert

The God of Order - Romulus

And the Iron Maiden

Quote:
She was originally a plain woman that longed for a popular knight. One day, that knight came home from battle with a deep wound. Many women came to tend for the knight’s every desire, but the plain woman wished so dearly to even talk to the knight. She decided to give her own life force – her own blood – which she believed would be the best medicine to heal the wounded knight. She donned a torture device on her head and drained out blood. Sadly, her dream to even talk to the knight never came true and now her spirit is a ghost that cries tears of blood.
Old 2013-06-28, 22:45   Link #105
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I'm not going to budge one inch until the price-cut (console & memory) and the Vita Slim redesign.

You can't make me!

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 22:49   Link #106
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

If you could somehow find the Soul Sacrifice Premium Bundle, I recommend you go for it

You'll save quite a bit of money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
So... I went ahead and did it...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

For S$438 (US$355), I get the SS Cosmic Red Vita, the game, 16gb memory card, inner ear piece, SS cleaning cloth and pouch !
Old 2013-09-23, 01:42   Link #107
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Soul Sacrifice Delta

Old 2013-12-03, 18:54   Link #108
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Soul Sacrifice Delta demo coming December 12

Quote:
Players can choose whether they belong to the “Avalon,” “Sanctuary,” or “Grimm” factions, and battle monsters like the low class “Fairy,” and the humanoid “Snow White” and “Red Riding Hood.” Ad-hoc and internet co-op play will also be supported.

Save data from the demo version can be used in the retail version when it launches in Japan this March to obtain a character’s custom accessory items.
Old 2013-12-18, 17:02   Link #109
Kirayuki

http://remoon.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-28674.html

The Delta (Japanese version) will be out in March 6th next year, and it is actually nice for them to price the game cheaper.

Physical : 4980 JP yen
Digital : 3900 JP yen
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-13, 12:38   Link #110
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Delta is going to be out today? I see them listing it for May 13th. that was kind of
surprising release since i don't remember them even announced anything or
even promote the game at all.

well, that's cool with me. i'll see how big this game is and maybe buy it to see how
this game is like since i haven't play the original before.

EDIT:
Quote:
Soul Sacrifice Delta is is the ultimate edition of Soul Sacrifice™ where every decision has consequential results. The action RPG that pits you against an evil sorcerer returns with a slew of new features including improvements to gameplay, graphics, new levels, characters and spells. Grim, the faction who believes in neutrality in all things, joins the blood thirsty Avalon and the merciful Sanctuary, and adds a third angle to bring the Delta in Soul Sacrifice™.

Carry over saved data from Soul Sacrifice™ including story progression, costumes, offerings, sigils, black rites, life/soul essence and lacrima (up to 10,000) to carry on with your adventure in Soul Sacrifice™ Delta.

Exclusive Raiments include Soulbinder Costume, Golden Mask, Wizard's Hat, Magic Helm, Possessed Mask and Slave Costume. Go to Read Journal - Portraiture - Appearance - Raiments to change your raiments.
it's up on PSN store now on NA for $35.99. 3 gigs? ouch, my memory card doesn't like that. i'll buy this game later when i finish up
some backlog of mine first. (Atelier Meruru+)

Last edited by Xefi; 2014-05-13 at 13:42.
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-13, 17:35   Link #111
Utauh

Send a message via MSN to Utauh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
Delta is going to be out today? I see them listing it for May 13th. that was kind of
surprising release since i don't remember them even announced anything or
even promote the game at all.

well, that's cool with me. i'll see how big this game is and maybe buy it to see how
this game is like since i haven't play the original before.

EDIT:
it's up on PSN store now on NA for $35.99. 3 gigs? ouch, my memory card doesn't like that. i'll buy this game later when i finish up
some backlog of mine first. (Atelier Meruru+)
3 gigs?! Damn, guess I won't be able to play this game anytime soon. Wish they released a physical copy in the West.
Utauh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-13, 18:01   Link #112
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

^ i ended up buying it anyways...the digital version (not like they have physical).
i don't think they're going to have physical edition anytime soon. maybe if the games
sell well here, they'll reconsider to have the physical game. but then again, i'm not
rebuying the game if they have physical copy later. meh digital onry. :S

i guess you can wait for when the memory cards to drop down in price further...whenever
$ony feels like it or just wait for this game to become psn+ free game later on. ><;

------------------------------------------

other than that, going to try out this game tonight if i have some time to play.