Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-18, 21:22   Link #4581
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
@Hobo-sama - The text on my sig, applies to you, right? Just kidding! ^o^

@Oujirou - I really like this, since I think the girl is pretty. 8/10.
Old 2004-09-18, 21:32   Link #4582
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodeath
It's not about rating "harshly", it's about giving criticism. For me, if I receive bad criticism about an artwork of mine, I'm happy. Happy to know that I can change that in my next artwork and improve. Perhaps it was foolish of me to think that others may think alike, but so be it. Then I made a mistake, but I'm not going to give someone a rating like this
I always give out criticism - positive and negative - but as for the rating itself, I try to be lenient because the number itself won't make the person improve IMO - it's the comment that goes along with it.
If you point out the bad things about it and give suggestions as how to improve it, then highlight the positive aspects - then it won't look strange to give it a decent rating. It is possible to give out a lot of criticism without feeling obliged to give a low rating that way, but in the end, it's up to the rater to decide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuiichi
Edit: How is that?
Much better =D

MidoriShinobi I love the font.. nice job overall, but I'm not really into yuri and it just seems that the image is so large >.< 8.2/10
Oujirou I like the way it is now better, in terms of the border. The arc in your name is pretty interesting lol 8.5/10
Old 2004-09-18, 21:50   Link #4583
Oujirou
イルージョン

Send a message via MSN to Oujirou
MidoriShinobi I just noticed the image size, the earlier one was 100kb or so, now it's 300kb. Must be some kind of record or something ^_^
PriestessKikyo It's a great image but I don't like the horizontal lines going through the wings, they take away from it somehow, but the border works nicely with it overall. 8/10
Old 2004-09-18, 22:07   Link #4584
Necrodeath

MidoriShinobi - How in the hell.....You know, when the pic was about 1.5 times bigger, the filesize was half the size it is now!
Anyway, seeing as I will step away from the "harsh" comments for a while, I guess I'll rate yours differently....actually, I'm at a loss for words...its a girl-girl hugging scene in a bath. What does the stuff under your name mean? 7/10
Oh and it's really really hard not to rate it like I did last pages ^_^"
Old 2004-09-18, 22:11   Link #4585
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Well, I use MS Paint, and it makes JPEGs all nasty looking. >_>;
Oh, and it says "I'm your slave." I stole it from DearS.

@PriestessKikyo - From X, right? You love angsty CLAMP manga, don't you. 8.4/10.
Old 2004-09-18, 22:28   Link #4586
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
Yuiichi:i like how u faded the edges and i like the text and pic.....8.5/10...uh i dunno wat else ta say o.O
Old 2004-09-18, 22:33   Link #4587
ohMYgod.imTIFFY

THATS REALLY CUTE!!

i luv that bg it goes nice ^.^ the font is alittel hard to read though =/ but uhh 9/10
Old 2004-09-18, 22:48   Link #4588
Diaphanus
Usor Linguae Latinae

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
Diaphanus I recognize three of those girls: the first from the left, is it Sailor Saturn o_O? the last two are Sachiko and Yumi from Maria-Sama Ga Miteru! Sachiko being my all-time favorite anime character, I should add =D
And the third one from the left, might be that sister girl from Tsukihime, but I dunno... Well anyway, interesting idea, and ++ for Marimite, so 8/10 :)
Thanks!

You were right about Sachiko Ogasawara (小笠原祥子), Yumi Fukuzawa (福沢祐巳), and Sailor Saturn (Hotaru Tomoe [土萠ほたる])!

The sister girl from Tsukihime is Akiha Tohno (遠野秋葉)!

The other two girls are Samus Aran (サムス・アラン) from the Metroid games, and Princess Ozma (オズマ姫) from the Oz books.

Hotaru is my favorite fictional character. The other girls are characters I really like.

What do you think of the new version of the image?

Anyway, PriestessKikyo, I give your signature a 9/10. The image is beautiful! I don't know who the character is, though.

Last edited by Diaphanus; 2004-09-18 at 23:40.
Old 2004-09-18, 22:52   Link #4589
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
ur suppose to follow the most important rule: R.O.D (Rate Or Die!)

ohMYgod.imTIFFYit's soooo kute! u could put somethin in the empty spave though i like the pic, the bg and the text =D...

Last edited by full_metal_31; 2004-09-19 at 09:14.
Old 2004-09-19, 00:03   Link #4590
Anbu_33

Send a message via MSN to Anbu_33
well i remember someone saying i should make an SS sig , forgot who , but i made one a while back and forgot to post it , nothing impresive , actually it has a lot of errors , you could say its unfinished , but i lost the psd and it was just for fun so dont think ill ever finish it , heheh

MidoriShinobi - 2 nude girls in the shower and blushing , , i just dont like all the asian letters under your name , 9.9/10

ohMYgod.imTIFFY - like the simple background , all the colors you used go well with the pic and the font you used for your name is pretty cool , 8/10
Old 2004-09-19, 02:47   Link #4591
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
No, Sarcasteak-sama!! I saved Sarara-chan for my Avatar!!

Wah so cute! In that case you're forgiven! XD

MidoriShinobi - Yuri is good, but the caption looks cheap compared to the fancy font you used for your name. 8.6/10

7thMethuselah - The edges in this picture seem a bit choppy, but the subject itself is too darn cute! 8.5/10

ohMYgod.imTIFFY - The font, the colors, the background...I love everything about your sig EXCEPT for that shot of Haruka and Mizuki; they simply look awkward. >_< 8.3/10

Yuiichi - Unfortunately I don't really like this shot of Subaru, and the positioning and color of the text need some more work as well. 7.5/10

Oujirou - Awww, why did you change your sig? Oh well, this one is nice, too. Very seductive crop, and the coloring of her hair is wonderful! The thin border is excellent. 9/10

Can you post your previous sig again, by the way?

Anbu_33 - I actually like this unfinished SS sig...something about it just appeals to me.
Old 2004-09-19, 08:08   Link #4592
Oujirou
イルージョン

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Oujirou - Awww, why did you change your sig? Oh well, this one is nice, too. Very seductive crop, and the coloring of her hair is wonderful! The thin border is excellent. 9/10

Can you post your previous sig again, by the way?
You mean this one?

I didn't want to change it but I did make it so I felt I had to make use of it somehow, I'll change it back eventually

Anbu_33 I like that new one better than your other one, it's eye catching, unique and doesn't look crammed in there 8.5/10
ohMYgod.imTIFFY It's missing something in that big empty spot, maybe it needs shots of their older selves or something? But overall it's good 7.5/10
Old 2004-09-19, 08:23   Link #4593
X-1000
Banned

I've been observing this thread, finally, I've understand how this thread works.

Oujirou your sig is ecchi enough for me. I like ecchi sigs. 9/10
Old 2004-09-19, 08:30   Link #4594
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
[QUOTE=hobobaggins]YAAAH! you people are worse than the INS!!!

you can see a nipple on your sig ..hehe nude anime cant be used as sigs hehehe
Old 2004-09-19, 09:25   Link #4595
Yuiichi
Retired.

ohMYgod.imTIFFY: Oooo, i like the KGNE sig ^_^ Bonus points for that. I also really like the background and the text (especially the star instead of a dot above the "i") Yeah, the blank space does take away from it a little though =( Maybe a transparent zoomed in shot of the girls would fill it? 9.3/10

Anbu_33: I like the crop you did, making the character the last thing on the right side. Also, the background suits the character very well. And last but not least, that font is just plain cool! 9.1/10
Old 2004-09-19, 09:36   Link #4596
Oujirou
イルージョン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
you can see a nipple on your sig ..hehe nude anime cant be used as sigs hehehe
I don't see anything in that in hobobaggins signature, I must be blind so you're gonna have to circle it and point it out for me to notice ^_^ anyway...

Yamano667 I recognize the girl on the left, but who's the girl on the right? Overall it's nice looking, but the text is hard to read I find. 7/10
Old 2004-09-19, 13:11   Link #4597
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
got a new sig up! i done it using screen captures from episode 8 of elfen lied ^_^ cant wait to see the next episode! hehe
anyhoo! i must rate
Oujirou: its good, ermm not sure what else to say.. oh love how you done the text ~9/10
Old 2004-09-19, 14:33   Link #4598
quikimpulse
Suicidal Maniac!!!!!

Just changed my avatar and sig today. As you can see the theme i am using is gundam wing.

Yuiichi: 9/10- This sig is pretty good. Did ya make it yourself?????? Of course you did ya names on it...
Anbu_33: 10/10- Very fly sig. The avatar isn't too bad either
Old 2004-09-19, 14:50   Link #4599
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
YAAAH! you people are worse than the INS!!!
..hehe nude anime cant be used as sigs hehehe
course not.

it was "nude" at one point, but i sufficiently cropped it so you cant see any of the "nude" parts. just the kissing
Quote:
MidoriShinobi - Yuri is good, but the caption looks cheap compared to the fancy font you used for your name. 8.6/10
you want fancy japanese text? yeesh!

MidoriShinobi yes! score! the border looks alot better (now that it went from 2-> 1 pixel) 9/10. the first to attain this level! go MidoriShinobi!

Diaphanus - your sig is fair, but it would be better, bigger
Old 2004-09-19, 14:53   Link #4600
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quikimpulse
Just changed my avatar and sig today. As you can see the theme i am using is gundam wing.

Yuiichi: 9/10- This sig is pretty good. Did ya make it yourself?????? Of course you did ya names on it...
Anbu_33: 10/10- Very fly sig. The avatar isn't too bad either
Lol, infact i did make it myself, i'm proud!

Quikimpulse: I really like gundam wing, infact it's my favourite gundam anime, so bonus points for that. I like how you put all of the characters "attributes" in the sig, thats a good effect. Some of the images are a bit grainy though, and its small =( 8.4/10

Yamano667: Very very nice sig. It just works together. The background is beautiful and the girls match it perfectly. The text is nice, but it's a bit small. 9.9/10
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature