AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-07-20, 21:49   Link #12181
SeanJD

Hi! My name is Sean. I'm very new to the forums and I have never posted anything online before. I been into anime since 2003 during junior high. So, I hope to have some good conversations with others and try to make some friends.
SeanJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 01:18   Link #12182
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanJD View Post
Hi! My name is Sean. I'm very new to the forums and I have never posted anything online before. I been into anime since 2003 during junior high. So, I hope to have some good conversations with others and try to make some friends.
Hey there SeanJD! Welcome to the forums!

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 13:24   Link #12183
Berserkguard

Hi everyone! My name's Ryan and I first started watching anime about 8 months ago... Since then I've seen ~70 series and have over 200 on my "want to see" list and counting

My favorite series by a landslide is Clannad. My other favorite series include (in no particular order) Bakuman, Steins;Gate, Gurren Lagann, AnoHana, and Death Note.

I'm 18 years old and I just graduated from high school in Massachusetts. I'll be attending the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in the fall to study computer science. Looking forward to joining the anime club there!

Aside from watching anime (which takes up a large portion of my free time... not that I'm complaining), I enjoy playing videogames (World of Warcraft, Diablo III, etc.)

Hope to see all of you around on the forums! And thanks to everyone for supporting fansubbing/anime!
Berserkguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 14:22   Link #12184
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkguard View Post
Hi everyone! My name's Ryan and I first started watching anime about 8 months ago... Since then I've seen ~70 series and have over 200 on my "want to see" list and counting

My favorite series by a landslide is Clannad. My other favorite series include (in no particular order) Bakuman, Steins;Gate, Gurren Lagann, AnoHana, and Death Note.

I'm 18 years old and I just graduated from high school in Massachusetts. I'll be attending the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in the fall to study computer science. Looking forward to joining the anime club there!

Aside from watching anime (which takes up a large portion of my free time... not that I'm complaining), I enjoy playing videogames (World of Warcraft, Diablo III, etc.)

Hope to see all of you around on the forums! And thanks to everyone for supporting fansubbing/anime!
Hey Ryan!. Welcome to the forums! Wow, 70+ animes in 8 months? Haha, awesome.

Old 2012-07-21, 20:50   Link #12185
vfxArt

Dropping the 'first post' Hello in. I can't beat 70+ anime in 8 months (yep, wow) and am not sure I've watched more than 70 since I started (well, when I could first discern anime from Saturday AM here in the US) in '79 with Uchuu Senkan Yamato.

Aside from being a fan, working in animation, and working ground level for what would become AnimeCon '91, have just been happy to keep up with some level of anime for a long time... always get drawn back. :-)

Anyway, hi all.
vfxArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 22:56   Link #12186
Sir Maddy
~Feel like a sir.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfxArt View Post
Dropping the 'first post' Hello in. I can't beat 70+ anime in 8 months (yep, wow) and am not sure I've watched more than 70 since I started (well, when I could first discern anime from Saturday AM here in the US) in '79 with Uchuu Senkan Yamato.

Aside from being a fan, working in animation, and working ground level for what would become AnimeCon '91, have just been happy to keep up with some level of anime for a long time... always get drawn back. :-)

Anyway, hi all.
Hello vfxArt. Hope you enjoy the forums.
Old 2012-07-21, 23:25   Link #12187
JNoon
C.S. RuckeR

Joining a bit late. Been a long time downloader from the torrent site and just realized that this site had a forum :S

I'll probably be lurking around to see what people think of certain anime series, deciding if I want to watch them or not.

Nice to be apart of the community!
JNoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 00:31   Link #12188
juliet moliet
julz

helllooo!!! by God i'll be honest this site is quite complicated!!! T.T not used 2 it but i'll be! anywho am new here so plz take care of me!!
juliet moliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 03:26   Link #12189
Sir Maddy
~Feel like a sir.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliet moliet View Post
helllooo!!! by God i'll be honest this site is quite complicated!!! T.T not used 2 it but i'll be! anywho am new here so plz take care of me!!
Hello Juliet Moliet. Hope you enjoy the forums.
Old 2012-07-22, 03:49   Link #12190
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
JNoon and juliet moliet, welcome to AnimeSuki Forums. Enjoy!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 06:32   Link #12191
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfxArt View Post

Anyway, hi all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNoon View Post
Joining a bit late. Been a long time downloader from the torrent site and just realized that this site had a forum :S

I'll probably be lurking around to see what people think of certain anime series, deciding if I want to watch them or not.

Nice to be apart of the community!
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliet moliet View Post
Hey guys! Welcome to the forums!

Old 2012-07-22, 07:08   Link #12192
risallah

I'm Chey, I'm 19, and I'm from Ohio~! I like mecha and comedy anime. I play a lot of Japanese RPGs. I'm really big into Japanese idols (groups like Morning Musume, Tokyo Girls Style, Momoiro Clover Z).
I don't know how to introduce myself, really... I'm normally really shy about posting in new forums 'cause I feel like I don't belong. So I may not post too much. But so far, everyone seems nice!
Old 2012-07-22, 07:30   Link #12193
Berserkguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by risallah View Post
I'm Chey, I'm 19, and I'm from Ohio~! I like mecha and comedy anime. I play a lot of Japanese RPGs. I'm really big into Japanese idols (groups like Morning Musume, Tokyo Girls Style, Momoiro Clover Z).
I don't know how to introduce myself, really... I'm normally really shy about posting in new forums 'cause I feel like I don't belong. So I may not post too much. But so far, everyone seems nice!
Hi Risallah and welcome!

I'm new here too, but yes, everyone does seem quite nice

I think I remember from the "What's your profession" thread that you want to be a hair dresser. Very cool! I wish you luck & hope to see you on the forums!

Don't be shy, I'm sure most of us don't bite
Old 2012-07-22, 07:47   Link #12194
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Welcome. welcome!!!!
Old 2012-07-22, 07:59   Link #12195
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Hi risallah! Welcome!

Old 2012-07-22, 14:26   Link #12196
Scoundrel

Scoundrel here, 21 years old and believe it or not, I'm new here.

My favourite Anime are Code Geass and Gurren Lagann, favourite Mangas Berserk and Eyeshield 21, favourite Light Novels Sword Art Online and Utsuro no Hako.

Also, I like JRPGs and Sportsgames.

May I be welcome
Scoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 14:31   Link #12197
NoemiChan
Banned

Then you're welcome , lolss... Nice name you got there but hopes its just in the name... Enjoy you're stay and ask for assistance if you want.
Old 2012-07-22, 15:31   Link #12198
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoundrel View Post

My favourite Anime are Code Geass and Gurren Lagann, favourite Mangas Berserk and Eyeshield 21, favourite Light Novels Sword Art Online and Utsuro no Hako.

May I be welcome
Hi Scoundrel! Welcome to the forums! Haha, you have an interesting username

Old 2012-07-22, 16:09   Link #12199
supermegasonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkguard View Post

that sounds really cool. you have a MAL account? you should post in in ur sig area. im sure it will be helpful
Old 2012-07-23, 06:00   Link #12200
Sir Maddy
~Feel like a sir.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoundrel View Post

May I be welcome
Hello Scoundrel. I must say you have a nice taste in anime. Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Tags
introduction, new members