AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

View Poll Results: Myself; Yourself - Total Series Rating
Perfect 10 23 10.41%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 30 13.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 50 22.62%
7 out of 10 : Good 48 21.72%
6 out of 10 : Average 38 17.19%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 13 5.88%
4 out of 10 : Poor 11 4.98%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.45%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.90%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 2.26%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-06-17, 23:25   Link #101
Cream

I believe(Warning: Opinion Alert!) that It deserves a 8/10. It was actually pretty good, I enjoyed watching it. They did good dragging us into it(I could say 90% of the people who voted go hooked into it with the first two episodes) . Also guys, Its a drama...You shouldn't be suprised that we had an emo/run-away/epic scenes >_<;; . Anyways, they could have shown some scenes through the 10 years and where he actually proposes to her and maybe even some kissing and a child. But , It is what it is. Also, I am a sucker for a happily ever after so...:/.

P.S. I disliked her dress on the last episode.
Old 2010-06-18, 07:14   Link #102
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
P.S. I disliked her dress on the last episode.
Now that you say it, I agree with that. But it wasn't too much of an issue, since it was only a few minutes.
Old 2010-06-20, 00:50   Link #103
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrLeanne View Post
Now that you say it, I agree with that. But it wasn't too much of an issue, since it was only a few minutes.
Yea xD . But I caught that and I figured it didn't fit her at all. Goes to show You that they did rush it a bit though :P
Old 2010-08-12, 19:49   Link #104
AnimeFrog
Kind of here, sorta.

Send a message via MSN to AnimeFrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
this is pretty much all I have to say too, altho I'll add I like Aoi-chwan too don't care what anyone says about her voice, the lass is a pure darling at heart.
I had friends at school with very similar voices and I learnt to deal with it. The option of not getting to know em wasn't there at my school but I'm a very patient person so it was not a problem.

I too am looking into ef, decided to check this out of boredom as I always do
That's also all I have to say xD
Old 2010-08-19, 18:59   Link #105
Maiku-kun
The Rider

ill agree with 8/10, maybe even a 8.5/10, the show really had its moments but i would have liked to see Sana and Nanaka kiss at the end, it makes their relationship seem more real to me, also if anyone could enlighten me, whats the story with the brother and sister? Are they...together? I'm not sure if thats ok in Japanese culture but where I'm from they taboo the shit out of any incestual relationships
Maiku-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 09:41   Link #106
StealthyGhost

Well, pesonally, so far, it was the best anime I've ever seen. I may not have watched a big lot of animes, but it's my favorite so far. I would have taken much more episodes though, but they did a pretty good job. I agree with you Maiku-Kun, if we could have seen Sana and Nanaka, at least kiss one time, it would have make their relationship seem more real. And also about Shuu and Shuri, I would like to know more about those two too. They seem together, but we the only thing we can see, is them, walking hand in hand. (Can it be said like that in english too? I don't know, but i think you'll understand, no?)
StealthyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 23:55   Link #107
Cream

They aren't together , but people argued about the closeness of twincest(twins incest*When family twins have sex with each other*). It seemed pretty obvious to me that they werent together , they had to escape from there father who appeared to be a huge douche about his job.(Note: This is all off my based memory haha) But yea, StealthyGhost thats good that this is your favorite , i would suggest it. But there are more out there to watch, good luck.
Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 00:04   Link #108
wtf
needs moar YAN :3

First, this is just my own personal opinion, nothing more:

So I just did a marathon of the whole series and I would have given it a 7/10...

But I REALLY did not like the way they cut from Sana and Nanaka having a deep, serious conversation about a dark topic (suicide) to "10 years later" and suddenly everything was okay. That was really the deal-breaker for me.

Okay, so I sat through the whole series hoping that there would be some more intensity... some more emotion that would trigger some type of feelings in myself, but as a whole I was disappointed. Sure it had it's moments...

Spoiler for made me feel anger for the characters:

or

Spoiler for felt sad:

or

Spoiler for gave me chills:

I felt like the "romance" was forced and parts of the anime were clunky and felt really artificial.

In the end I can only give this a 4 or 5... Had potential to be great, but fell short.
wtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 17:03   Link #109
taichi-kun

8/10

Happy end but a little poor ... rushed ...

The DVD bonus made my day!!! Fuck yeah sana-nanaka at the end of the video!
taichi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 04:48   Link #110
YuriEcchiGirl

I give Myself; Yourself a good 9 out of 10 rating as a series in general on a whole as I really enjoyed watching every episode of it online a couple of years ago & am really hoping that it'll get both a DVD release over here in the UK at some point aswell as the potential for a second season aswell
Old 2012-12-21, 07:07   Link #111
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Gave it an 8/10.

I should have watched this show the year it aired along with ef - a tale of memories. I had thought myself;yourself was going to be yet another of the many generic romance series airing that season and my friend's opinion of it didn't convince me so I skipped it; but 5 years later, I found it to be unexpectedly good.
Old 2012-12-21, 07:21   Link #112
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
8/10 but Good..

I liked on how the male MC expressed his feelings during the last episodes. I just hoped the two had at least one intimate scene like holdings would have been better...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote