AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-16, 22:58   Link #21
UserName

I started out with the anime, then moved to the manga. Stopped anime for a very short while and started.

So I watch and read Naruto. But if I hadn't have before, yes I would continue, seeing as how it's possible that Naruto will become completely seperate from the manga...
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 15:44   Link #22
Topcat360

Send a message via AIM to Topcat360
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
I started out with the anime, then moved to the manga. Stopped anime for a very short while and started.

So I watch and read Naruto. But if I hadn't have before, yes I would continue, seeing as how it's possible that Naruto will become completely seperate from the manga...

I for one have been watching naruto since about april, and just finally decided to read the manga last friday, cause I was having an internal battle on whether or not I wanted to spoil the show. But I definately will continue to look forward to and watch the anime every week no matter what. On another note, I was wondering how they are gonna continue the story from where they are w/ these fillers. Cause the next thing that's supposed to happen is that sasuke is supposed to fight naruto on the hospital roof and go totally psycho on everyone, but that can't work out if he going on missions and acting friendly w/ naruto and the rest of the gang!! What will they do!?!!??!
Topcat360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 15:51   Link #23
winson604

i havn't read the manga but i've have other books where they have anime for it. In my opinion if u read the manga first it is great to watch the anime. When reading the manga u imagine what their voices are like, how their moves are like etc.. and watching the anime actually shoes u so its pretty good. and since naruto is actually done pretty good its makes it that much better.
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 16:40   Link #24
blahblahmaster

There's no doubt the manga is better in the purest sense, but the fact of the matter is, when I started watching Naruto, it was exciting to see things for the first time and not anticipate new episodes everytime they stuck in a cliffhanger.

So yeah.. Time to stop reading the manga until the anime does it first..
blahblahmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 17:53   Link #25
cdiesel12

Send a message via AIM to cdiesel12
i do both with no problems
cdiesel12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 00:11   Link #26
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by baka_s3nsei
You will start watching the anime because it's staring to diverge from the manga ^_^

Your signature rocks

OJIBUKA!(when he's all crazy)

KYOTO SENSEI! (the other teachers)

hahaha, GTO is the best.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 02:30   Link #27
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
In short,read both Anime/Manga if you enjoy your story told from different perspectives and story-telling methods/mediums.
I prefer the Manga personally.
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote