AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Darker Than Black

Notices

View Poll Results: Darker Than Black II OAD - Episode 3 Rating
Perfect 10 15 34.88%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 23.26%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 23.26%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 4.65%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 11.63%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.33%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-09, 01:35   Link #41
HighGuard

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdarkdark View Post
I am pretty sure that no contractor would see a baby as being logical. Babies are made from emotions, which they don't have. In a contractor's perspective, it would just be a nuisance to their survival
I'm pretty sure in the first season it was said that contracters do have emotions. They just don't act on them
Old 2010-07-10, 05:16   Link #42
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

I'm not quite sure they said they have no emotions. It's just that they don't act upon them usually. They don't feel guilt, remorse, regret, shame, sadness like humans do. They have lower inhibitions. They think more "rationally." They show no sympathy or empathy.

They're basically psychopaths with ESP. I think the writers of this series basically define them as clinical psychopaths.

Most contractors are psychopaths. Psychopathy seems to be a side effect of gaining powers. Some contractors seem to regain their humanity over time, some seem to keep it when they gain their powers.

Hei is not a contractor, btw. It's kind of proven he's something more. His origins differ from those of others. He's very guilt-ridden and shame-ridden. He's is heroic, you know. He does risk his life for others, specially on emotional crusades.
Old 2010-07-21, 11:49   Link #43
Vanehei
Sousuke rules

Send a message via MSN to Vanehei
Hello Hello... dear mods, today was the day for OVA 4, do you think its to early to open a the thread
Old 2010-07-21, 12:41   Link #44
Chidori<3
Hei x Yin

I have already watched it. But I can't say anything till I wont watch subbed version xP
Old 2010-07-21, 13:09   Link #45
Vanehei
Sousuke rules

Send a message via MSN to Vanehei
Yes, it was beautiful..... i feel so sad... it could be the last time we watch something new of darker.... (it could be, but BONES...you never know with BONES)