AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-01-14, 16:55   Link #1
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

General Questions Thread

Rules for this thread:

1.- Only purposeful questions may be posted here. If anyone posts a pointless silly question it will be deleted and the poster may earn a warning and/or infraction.

2.- Only serious answers are allowed. Don't try to mock or insult anyone posting a question with your answers.

3.- No long discussion shall be tolerated here. This is a place for people to find answers.

Only reply to recent posts from this thread!

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-07-27 at 19:00. Reason: Rules changed some, to better reflect the new thread title
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-14, 16:55   Link #2
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

Silly question, but please, feel free to answer and revel in my silliness with me.

What show is the cutie at the top of the screen from. The forums mascot if you will. She's so cute that every time I look at her I cant help but smile and my co-workers are starting to look at me funny. The only cure for this is to know what series she is from so that I may find it, watch it and exorcise the cute demon from my system.

Edit by Moderator: In case anyone is curious, this was posted before Kairin was born. At the time this was posted, the forum banner looked like this:

In addition, can we point out that the above question has been answered many times now so please, please do not post a reply stating it's Sugar from Little Snow Fairy Sugar.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2008-04-12 at 13:32.
SwiftStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-14, 17:12   Link #3
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

That cutie must be Sugar from Little Snow Fairy Sugar ^__^

By the way this anime is licensed, so you can buy the DVDs

Last edited by Hellychan; 2004-01-14 at 17:46.
Hellychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-14, 23:52   Link #4
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Definetly buy it, Sugar is a sweet as her name implies.

If you're not sure where to get a good price on DVDs try The "Where do I buy..." Thread.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-01-15, 10:05   Link #5
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
darn my guess was wrong i thought it was one of those little pc things from chobits ;p
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 10:51   Link #6
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

Danke Danke. I was actually looking forward to buying some DVD's this weekend so I'll pick up Sugar along with the Jubei boxset and South Park season 3. That should kill about $100.
SwiftStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 19:54   Link #7
Bortix
l33t One

Lst2touchdasky, you were thinking of Sumomo. They do have a resemblance though.

The whole premise for Little Snow Fairy Sugar doesn't interest me that much, but I have heard that it is very good.
Bortix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 21:08   Link #8
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Premise? It has a premise? I've seen it and I couldn't find much of a premise, mostly just a lot (and I do mean a LOT) of cuteness.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-01-16, 15:43   Link #9
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I thought it was Kururu from Bottle Fairy...... is Little Snow Fairy Sugar similar to Bottle Fairy?
Old 2004-01-16, 15:47   Link #10
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

I got the image from Little Snow Fairy Sugar
So there is where it's from ^^

And bottle fairy has similiar cuteness to it and a fair amount of other similarities but bottle fairy is different in a lot of ways.
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 22:45   Link #11
haveueverfall

Unhappy

I'm very sorry but I did't know where to post and decided to post here.. cause of the title ) I'm seeking Sumomo mo momo mo's image request (if I'm not wrong with the title) Thread.. and can not find it there is lots of anime's image request threads but not momoko's can anybody tell me there is NOT this kidna thread or I haven't find it yet ? Please post just few words
haveueverfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 22:48   Link #12
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by haveueverfall View Post
I'm very sorry but I did't know where to post and decided to post here.. cause of the title ) I'm seeking Sumomo mo momo mo's image request (if I'm not wrong with the title) Thread.. and can not find it there is lots of anime's image request threads but not momoko's can anybody tell me there is NOT this kidna thread or I haven't find it yet ? Please post just few words
Hi ya.

Well, there is the main Sumomomo Momomo thread...you can look for images or post a request there. There is also an Image Requests thread where you can query for images. I think you'll find a lot of images in the main Sumomomo thread. Hope that helps. Cheers.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 00:31   Link #13
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by haveueverfall View Post
I'm very sorry but I did't know where to post and decided to post here.. cause of the title )
Thank you for re-using the thread. I'm suddenly thinking of making it a "sticky" because so many people have silly questions. Remember: There are no silly questions, only silly people.

Edit: Okay I thought about it and now I'll make it a "sticky." Some basic rules: Only serious silly questions may be posted. Nobody can just ask pointless silly questions or else I'll banish their posts to the dark side.

Old 2006-12-15, 02:38   Link #14
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Silly question.. can other people see the lil' bar with infractions on my user page..
Not that I mind.. I'm just curious..
NightWish said he'd make a guide about it (infractions) in the FAQ.. but he must be busy @_@ or I can't find it.. how silly of me..
Old 2006-12-15, 02:45   Link #15
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII View Post
Silly question.. can other people see the lil' bar with infractions on my user page..
I don't see them in your profile ^^
I have an infraction too... kinda sucks that it lasts a year, lol
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 04:54   Link #16
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

You guys lost to my sillyness ...

Whats infractions ?

Seriously
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 04:58   Link #17
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Whats infractions ?
They are points given out for being naughty and show up above your reputation points. (on your User CP page)

NoSanninWa: "The forum software keeps a running tally of how many points we give out for various infractions. Once you get to 3 points there is a 3 day ban. The higher the number of points, the longer the ban becomes. Once the total becomes high enough, the malefactor will become banned from the forum permanently."
Old 2006-12-15, 05:14   Link #18
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Mind showing a screenshot where its located?
o_O
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 05:38   Link #19
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Mind showing a screenshot where its located?
Old 2006-12-15, 14:57   Link #20
haveueverfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Thank you for re-using the thread. I'm suddenly thinking of making it a "sticky" because so many people have silly questions. Remember: There are no silly questions, only silly people...
Arigato Gozaimashita ^_^

Quote:
Edit: Okay I thought about it and now I'll make it a "sticky." Some basic rules: Only serious silly questions may be posted. Nobody can just ask pointless silly questions or else I'll banish their posts to the dark side
Was the last one such pointless that make u kinda upset? Did I something that wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls View Post
Hi ya.
Well, there is the main Sumomomo Momomo thread...you can look for images or post a request there. There is also an Image Requests thread where you can query for images. I think you'll find a lot of images in the main Sumomomo thread. Hope that helps. Cheers.
Thank you very much Catgirls that really helped
haveueverfall is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
problem, q&a, serious