AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-12-11, 11:14   Link #181
Lost

^ Thats true, was just my bias speaking I guess... Tho I do feel that Kanaria does express extremes in character like the rest - one could say those scenes where she bungs-up-royally are an example. I think if I were to speak of a most normal doll, it would be Souseiseki for me. (hee hee we're really off topic; maybe we could continue this in the main thread)
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 16:07   Link #182
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Actually it has been my dream to be a dating sim character.

You'd have to buy me lots of anime toys, dolls, plushies, candy and games to fill up my heart meter.

But I'd keep it low on purpose. ^_~ Kashira.
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 16:29   Link #183
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidas View Post
Some 4channers call them pedollphiles lol
These dolls, these pedollphiles that you speak of, do they have doll joints, too?

Anyways, I'm not a Humbert. I'm just a normal person far from being a pedollphile. I just use the idea of loving doll joints for humor, or am I?

Spoiler:
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 12:37   Link #184
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
I wonder if Yujin is going to do any more Rozen Maiden dolls. If they have doen Suiseiseki, Sougintou, Soseiseki and Kanaria, then I am wonderinf if they are going to do the whole RMT cast.

I wonder if they are going to do Hina, Shinku (suprised they haen'#t done her yet) and Bara, or Kira.

I love my Kanaria, the Gin seems to be a must have on this forum, and those who boguth Souseiseki seem to be pleaswed with her. I really would love some figgies of the other dolls. Especially since there is virtually no merchandise of Bara and Kira. And I want a Hina to play with.
Old 2006-12-13, 13:19   Link #185
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
I suspect they will release another doll or two around March, with absolutely no evidence to back that up. I figure, they released Suiseiseki and Hina relatively close together, same with Suigintou and Souseiseki.
Old 2006-12-13, 16:39   Link #186
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Merines View Post
I suspect they will release another doll or two around March, with absolutely no evidence to back that up. I figure, they released Suiseiseki and Hina relatively close together, same with Suigintou and Souseiseki.
Hina? They've already released Hina? Does that mean I've missed my chance to get her? Or do you mean Kana?
Old 2006-12-13, 23:02   Link #187
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Yeah, I meant Kana. My mistake >_<
Old 2006-12-15, 11:46   Link #188
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Moews, that's good/

I hope they release Hina soon. And I want to see SHinku (suprised she hasn't been done yet, she is the heroine) and Bara (there isn't really any merchandising of her.)
Old 2006-12-15, 14:24   Link #189
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I highly doubt there will many products about Kira or Bara. I wonder if there'[s going to be a drama CD on either one of them.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 14:47   Link #190
Nidas

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I highly doubt there will many products about Kira or Bara. I wonder if there'[s going to be a drama CD on either one of them.
Well in the absence of a full drama CD for Bara, theres always:

http://www.rozen-unyu.net/dramacd-traeumend-7.html
Nidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 15:33   Link #191
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

The seventh and final drama CD should be Bara. The fifth is Shinku and the sixth is Hinaichigo.
Old 2006-12-15, 16:52   Link #192
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

http://www.rozen-unyu.net/dramacd-traeumend-6.html

*le gasp*...........Somehow........I have t rouble recognizing this as an official part of the drama Cd.

Loved the Barasuisho one, but moews, this one had Kun Kun and Laplace's Demon having a shonen ai moment.........

I know RM dosn't realy have any bishonen characters in it, but i'm sure that;'s a paring the most hardened fangirl wouldn't touch.
Old 2006-12-16, 09:11   Link #193
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Kira needs more airtime before merchandising for her and Bara can start, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan
Loved the Barasuisho one, but moews, this one had Kun Kun and Laplace's Demon having a shonen ai moment.........
If it'll help, KunKun and Laplace's Demon were voiced by the same seiyuu.. hence..
Old 2006-12-16, 11:31   Link #194
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Kira needs more airtime before merchandising for her and Bara can start, I think.

If it'll help, KunKun and Laplace's Demon were voiced by the same seiyuu.. hence..
Narcissem, boy's love, bestiality, toy fetish?

Wow, that#'s a lot in one pairing!
Old 2006-12-16, 11:44   Link #195
Lost

Rozen Maiden has undertones...
Old 2006-12-16, 11:48   Link #196
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
Rozen Maiden has undertones...

Oh while we're considering the series as a whole, we can add lesbianisim, dirty dreams, incest, lolita complexes, rapist undertones (is it me, or was Jun more then a BIT stupid to go into a back room with two strange, effeminate men to watch them "make a doll"?)
Old 2006-12-16, 11:55   Link #197
Lost

Lesbianism may be a biit out. And I dont see where rapist undertones come in at all; only if Jun was a girl. But the rest are there.
Old 2006-12-16, 12:05   Link #198
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
Lesbianism may be a biit out. And I dont see where rapist undertones come in at all; only if Jun was a girl. But the rest are there.
I dunno....i don;'t think that will stop them Jun being a boy. Neither of them seem like they are prime examples of hetreosexual men.

Lesbianisim? Take your pic of all the homoerotic doll pairings! (sui and sou spring to mind, as well as Megu and Gin)

Oh, while we;re at it, i'm eating lolicons and shotacons in. Jun is RM's pedo bait.

Last edited by Cinnabon-chan; 2006-12-16 at 12:16.
Old 2006-12-16, 12:16   Link #199
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Blame Peach-Pit.
Old 2006-12-16, 12:26   Link #200
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Merines View Post
Blame Peach-Pit.
Hmm............let's all read DearS again. For a start, Khi and Takeya totally want eachother. All that blushing at eachother, and beggings to be ordered about mean something.

Oh, and let's not forget the crazed domanatrix, the meganekko schoolgirl best friend, the aliens with killar racks, the catgirl, the pysho lolicon little sister...........

Yes. Let's all blame Peach Pit.