AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-10-17, 19:17   Link #1101
kitten320

As expected Byakuya is still alive.
Old 2012-10-17, 20:58   Link #1102
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Is anyone here wishing that it was rageRetsu-mode Unohana who slashed away that Quincy on Division 12 Headquarters?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 21:15   Link #1103
sayde

^^I'm always secretly wishing for that to happen--regardless of who the current antagonists are.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 23:41   Link #1104
AdventSleeper

Ah Ichigo is here. GG Quincy, for no matter what you do, you lose.

GG.
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 01:59   Link #1105
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critias View Post
I'm betting on a "This is what happened to Ichigo and Hueco Mundo in the meantime" chapter next week.
Yes yes, the author has always done this ^^ in critical situations
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 06:48   Link #1106
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Is anyone here wishing that it was rageRetsu-mode Unohana who slashed away that Quincy on Division 12 Headquarters?
It was Ichigo. The first pages of the chapter were from his POV.
Old 2012-10-18, 08:34   Link #1107
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
This is kind of confusing. If the first chapters are from Ichigo's point of view, then shouldn't he have entered Soul Society in the research laboratory? Then why this explosion in the Sky above Bach?

But it still doesn't explain how he was able to suddenly escape the prison he was caught in.
Akon and the others are in some sort of box up in the sky. You can see the sky in the background next to the quincy. I admit it's really confusing, it took me a while to understand what was happening.

The research laboratory was attacked a few chapters ago, so they probably had to relocate/hide there in order to open the gartanga again. They finally managed to do it right before they were taken out by the quincy, Ichigo arrived and proceeded to one-shot the quincy.

No idea how Ichigo escaped from the jail though. His clothes are in tatters, so I guess he just forced his way out, perhaps by using his hollow mask (assuming he still has it). Or maybe the mysterious sword who killed Kirge helped him.
Old 2012-10-18, 09:36   Link #1108
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
I had high hopes for this arc. It seemed as if Kubo was finally beginning to take criticism from his fans, but yet again we will have an arc with loose ends and unfinished plot-hooks.

-We will probably not learn who confronted Urahara, and if we do it will be irrelevant to the plot.

-We will never understand why they took arrancars captive, and they will never be relevant to the story.

-We will not get to see Ishida’s involvement in this arc, and if we do, he probably doesn’t have anything meaningful to say other than pherhaps "I don't care about these quincies".

-The zero squad will most likely not show up at all.

-We will never hear of Aizen ever again.

-Many characters thought dead will most likely make it (I'm pretty sure Yamamoto is gone though).

-Bach will be defeated by a Getsuga Tensho.
Old 2012-10-18, 12:19   Link #1109
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Ichigo looks better with less of the new Zanpakuto boney material all over him.
I agree completely with that, and it makes it a hell lot harder to draw him. Kubo just ended up making extra work for himself with it.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 12:37   Link #1110
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
I had high hopes for this arc. It seemed as if Kubo was finally beginning to take criticism from his fans, but yet again we will have an arc with loose ends and unfinished plot-hooks.

-We will probably not learn who confronted Urahara, and if we do it will be irrelevant to the plot.

-We will never understand why they took arrancars captive, and they will never be relevant to the story.

-We will not get to see Ishida’s involvement in this arc, and if we do, he probably doesn’t have anything meaningful to say other than pherhaps "I don't care about these quincies".

-The zero squad will most likely not show up at all.

-We will never hear of Aizen ever again.

-Many characters thought dead will most likely make it (I'm pretty sure Yamamoto is gone though).

-Bach will be defeated by a Getsuga Tensho.
I can't tell if you're joking or not...

all of what you mentioned as not happening will certainly happen. It's true that Yama-jii is probably the only named character to die so far in this arc. and Bach won't be defeated by GT, he'll be defeated by a GT shot from Ichigo's soon-to-be-acquired quincy bow powerup
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 12:45   Link #1111
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
all of what you mentioned as not happening will certainly happen. It's true that Yama-jii is probably the only named character to die so far in this arc. and Bach won't be defeated by GT, he'll be defeated by a GT shot from Ichigo's soon-to-be-acquired quincy bow powerup
Nah, his Quincy bow powerup will be a Getsuga Tenshou that shoots Zangetsus.
Squarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 15:15   Link #1112
BlueCosmos

All wrong. He's still in aizen's shikai power. How funny would it be if aizen appeared explaining, when did you think I was beaten..
Real question.... Who is the guy that got Ichigo out of the prison. Name and squad
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 16:12   Link #1113
GusGus

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
That's silly. we're all here because we like bleach to a degree. I dont know why people generalize the opinions of others into whatever fantasy they deem true. prior to yama-jii's death this forum was full of people, including myself, who thought that bleach was great for a long stretch during the quincy invasion. this chapter in particular was poor and a waste of time. please explain how it is not.

if you don't like the forum, then "why don't you stop watching it?"
Maybe cause "I like it to a degree". I don't mind people having differents opinions, but when someone like yourself complain even about things that haven't even happen, well, "that's silly" to say the least.
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 16:25   Link #1114
legopanda

okay kool hope bach totally kicks ichigos ass, gogo!
legopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 16:32   Link #1115
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCosmos View Post
All wrong. He's still in aizen's shikai power. How funny would it be if aizen appeared explaining, when did you think I was beaten..
Real question.... Who is the guy that got Ichigo out of the prison. Name and squad

Akon, squad twelve. I find it weird that the panels were drawn in a way that we couldn't see the horns at the top of his head, but since he was in charge of the area when Ichigo was freaking out, it's def him.
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 16:37   Link #1116
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus View Post
Maybe cause "I like it to a degree". I don't mind people having differents opinions, but when someone like yourself complain even about things that haven't even happen, well, "that's silly" to say the least.
Oh, I’m so sorry~! I didn’t realize that we weren’t allowed to hypothesize on a forum about what could possibly happen in the coming chapters of Bleach (even if it has--oh gasp!--a negative connotation ). Especially when the majority of us have been reading Bleach for years and have come to know the patterns Kubo takes when he tells a story. We’ll all try to enjoy everything that Kubo produces without questioning the validity it has with the overall story.
Old 2012-10-18, 16:47   Link #1117
itachi-san314

lol this exactly^

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus View Post
GusGus what is truly silly is trying to censor or fully expel people on forums for discussing what's on their mind about the topic at hand. you claim to not mind different opinions, but what you mean to say is that you do mind different opinions. as for not being able to hypothesize what is going to happen... come on man... that's what half of these discussions are about and rightfully so. I certainly hope you're never a moderator of anything important or entertaining
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 19:40   Link #1118
flack

I think because Aizen's original goal is to kill the the Royal Guard and zero squad, Bach will likely be beaten by Ichigo and then Aizen will show up and become the true villain. All of this from 1000 years ago to now was all part of his plan and he will tell the defeated Bach that. And then the story will move along with the zero squad and what happened with Urahara. Most likely one of Aizen's minions whos gone into hiding waiting for Aizen to be released which he planned. TROLOLOLOL.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 02:02   Link #1119
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
You know I was wondering. When Bach said he was leaving and forget Ichigo, Zangetsu comes flying and then he says "you bastard".

Is it just cause he has to fight him now?
Old 2012-10-19, 08:43   Link #1120
flowarvin

Smile

Why the current bleach arc, all the captains look so weak as though they can easily be beaten up even by a adjhuhas level hollow, the characters was developed almost 10 years, and now most of them are dying in a cheaply way without even putting a good fight, take byakuya instead, he's suppose to be a master tactician, a shunpo master and most of all a damn good hadou user, even if he;s bankai was stolen none of this was used, same goes to yamamoto, i mean, the last soul bringer arc, it was mentioned that most of them trained hard to the level of aizen, but in this current arc, its the opposite way round hmmmmm
flowarvin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter