AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-11-15, 06:39   Link #1
jasonkcng

Your Dream Anime Girl

So many girls from so many animes, who would you want to be your girlfriend? (Be sure to give the name, the anime and why)
jasonkcng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 07:01   Link #2
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

I'll have to say:
Aoi Sakuraba from Ai Yori Aoshi
I just Love the way she is and her looks. with her Kimono and her Short Blue hair.
And her personality. So Cute and so Caring. So innocent and Pure.
(Aoi is the cutest and the most perfect Girl in any anime series i have ever seen. marry me? )
Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 07:37   Link #3
-Mint-

Send a message via MSN to -Mint-
for me i think i would choose Sakura Kinomoto to be my gf..
1st, she is cute, kind-hearted, friendly, caring n sweeeet~
2nd, she know how to use magic n that may be useful too
fall in love with sakura although im a gal.. hehe
-Mint- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 07:44   Link #4
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Life-like, breathing and alive!
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 07:51   Link #5
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

*takes a look at sig

Eh... I'll have one of those...

Although I'd side with whoever said Kinomoto Sakura (eh, give them a few years). My favorite anime is CCS anyway... Hmm... I should give Sakura a prominent seat in my sig...
Or something between Mikuru of SHnY, Kaede of Shuffle and Kotori of DaCapo.

*nod nod

What's there not to like anyway. I believe most of them are or should be counted as school idols. They have practically everything. And they actually take the initiative to do things for you. Hmm.. Nemu does that, too, but Nemu needs a bit of maintenance

Or just a Mikuru/Kaede fusion (easier since they are voiced by the same wonderful Yukou Gotou )
Or just Kaede, if I had to just pick one. She has the school idol template, is more than willing to do housework, is a great cook, is sweet and caring to the point of self-destruction, etc etc etc. Well, she might kick your ass if you get into an affair (more likely your mistress' ass -and really bad), but what's the reason to do that, anyway? I didn't have any particular like for orange hair, but I got that because of Kaede

*takes a look at sig again

On second thought, can I have all of those? (Not Rena of Higurashi though, Rena's too unpredicable for your health).

Oh, and for those who don't know her, here's a pic

Last edited by npal; 2006-11-15 at 08:14.
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 08:31   Link #6
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Uh...thats a tough one.... especially to name one :P

Probably would be Nerine from Shuffle!

<I simply love this pic btw

What's not to like about her ? Sweet, nice and caring. And extremely cute. Not to mention the ability to blow up the surrounding area to kingdom come, so you dont have to worry about her if she needs to step out of the house alone during a night Plus i like omlette

Aoi from Ai Yori Aoshi probably comes in as a close second.

Either that or Mahoro
Well she is too uptight about her maid duties, but other than that she is a very nice and sweet person. Pluss her cooking is top notch

Last edited by Skyfall; 2006-11-15 at 08:55.
Skyfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 09:42   Link #7
jasonkcng

If you cannot make up your mind, you can name more than one, three at most. Also, you can name manga characters, because there are just some manga characters that are so perfect but they don't appear in an anime.
jasonkcng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 09:45   Link #8
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeNX View Post
I'll have to say:
Aoi Sakuraba from Ai Yori Aoshi
I just Love the way she is and her looks. with her Kimono and her Short Blue hair.
And her personality. So Cute and so Caring. So innocent and Pure.
Don't forget obsessed to the point of being creepy. Kaoru should have chased after Tina instead.

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mint- View Post
for me i think i would choose Sakura Kinomoto to be my gf..
1st, she is cute, kind-hearted, friendly, caring n sweeeet~
2nd, she know how to use magic n that may be useful too
fall in love with sakura although im a gal.. hehe
Yeah, she obsesses over the jackass that couldn't give less of a damn about her while shooting down and abusing the guy that always supports her and fights for her. What a sweetheart. I don't know about PTJ Sakura, but pre-time jump Sakura is far from being cute, kind-hearted, friendly, caring or sweet. Now Hinata, on the other hand...

Dream anime girl? Weird question... but since I responded to the thread, I guess that I'll answer.

I'd probably have to say Shamal's or Risa Fukuyama's looks (blonde, busty without being really unproportionate, and clean looking) with Rin Tohsaka's personality. (agressive without being really combustable, smart, and has a friendly side)

(and before you ask, npal and/or Skyfall, I haven't backed off from the argument in the other thread, I just intend to jump back in some other day, maybe tomorrow... I feel dull and tired today, and I'm not in the mood for a serious argument right now)

Last edited by Bloodseeker; 2006-11-15 at 09:59.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 10:06   Link #9
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseeker View Post
Don't forget obsessed to the point of being creepy. Kaoru should have chased after Tina instead.

*runs*
I wouldnt mind to be the object of her 'obsession'

Quote:
(and before you ask, npal and/or Skyfall, I haven't backed off from the argument in the other thread, I just intend to jump back in some other day, maybe tomorrow... I feel dull and tired today, and I'm not in the mood for a serious argument right now)
[/quote]

Did not even cross my mind
Old 2006-11-15, 10:16   Link #10
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseeker View Post
Yeah, she obsesses over the jackass that couldn't give less of a damn about her while shooting down and abusing the guy that always supports her and fights for her. What a sweetheart. I don't know about PTJ Sakura, but pre-time jump Sakura is far from being cute, kind-hearted, friendly, caring or sweet. Now Hinata, on the other hand...
Wrong Sakura.

I'd probably also agree that my dream anime girl would be either Sakura Kinomoto or Tomoyo Daidouji. The CCS versions grown up, mind, rather than the Tsubasa versions (which kind of seem like cardboard cutouts).

Since Sakura has already been described, let's try Tomoyo. She's selfless and giving, puts others before herself, but also loves to have fun in her own way. She's also very smart, and able to take almost everything in stride. Also, in several instances, she's a great person to go to when you're feeling depressed and need a shoulder to cry on.
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 10:24   Link #11
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Wrong Sakura.
...Oops, so it was.

See, told you that I was dull and tired.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 10:31   Link #12
jayj713

Belldandy would be nice. (From Ah! My Goddess)

Saber from FSN too.
jayj713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 10:49   Link #13
Thoussy
X

I would have to say Aoi Sakuraba from Ai Yori Aoshi so nice and sweet
Thoussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 11:32   Link #14
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Wrong Sakura.

I'd probably also agree that my dream anime girl would be either Sakura Kinomoto or Tomoyo Daidouji. The CCS versions grown up, mind, rather than the Tsubasa versions (which kind of seem like cardboard cutouts).

Since Sakura has already been described, let's try Tomoyo. She's selfless and giving, puts others before herself, but also loves to have fun in her own way. She's also very smart, and able to take almost everything in stride. Also, in several instances, she's a great person to go to when you're feeling depressed and need a shoulder to cry on.
I agree, however, if you watch the series closely, you'll notice that Tomoyo is a real mastermind manipulator. She understands everyone's inner thoughts most of the time and is known to take action to achieve something using that knowledge (although it's usually for the best). She shares much of the qualities of Eriol, that's probably the reason they are paired together by some fans. They were paired sometimes when appearing in the series but usually as contrast to the Sakura-Shaoran (or however he's spelled), whom they usually accompany. Eriol himself is a master manipulator of equal magnitude. Although CCS analysis on Tomoyo is painful, the same kind of manipulative attitude is more apparent in her various cameos in Tsubasa Chronicles. In most of her appearances there, that part of her personality was highlighted a number of times. Not that I would mind having Tomoyo as a girlfriend I just wanted to point out something that's not obvious. I'll differ and say that while I prefer the CCS grown Sakura version, I prefer the Tsubasa Tomoyo version, over her grown up CCS version (although we can't say anyway since CLAMP was kind enough NOT to show grown up versions in CCS ending .
Old 2006-11-15, 11:46   Link #15
Forever
Revealing the truth

My number 1 spot definitely belongs to sakura from either CCS or tsubasa chronicle. She's sweet, cute, kind and caring. Definitely the type I am willing to risk my life travelling across different dimensions for.

Number 2 goes to Belldandy from Ah my goddess. I would definitely made the same wish as well. With a girl like that, there is no way you can ever be depressed.

IN the number 3 spot is kaede from shuffle. Dedicated, kind and caring, she take care for you for your whole life once you manage to get her indebted to you. (If I have to take a boxcutter cut, then so be it) Have to be careful of two-timing with her though, consequences can be quite dire.

Number 4 is yakumo from school rumble. Cooks well, shy and kind. And u very cute as well.

And others are:

5) kotori from DCSS
6)Nerine from shuffle
7) Lacus from GS and GSD
8) mikuru from Melacholy of suzumiya haruhi
9) karada from assate no honkou
10) Akari from Aria. A girl that is always enjoying her life.
Old 2006-11-15, 11:51   Link #16
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Hmmm... maybe I should make a Dream Girl list... Thanks for the idea Cookie for you.
Old 2006-11-15, 11:59   Link #17
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
For me. it would be Rui Kousaka from Jinki: Extend.
Old 2006-11-15, 12:43   Link #18
martino
makes no files now

Tough one here, but I would go for Kirino from Gift ~eternal rainbow~. I find her cute, full stop. However the list could go on for ages...
Old 2006-11-15, 12:57   Link #19
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Lucy from Elfen lied

I mean its like no one messes with you once you are with her . Also she has a real soft sweet and possesive side to her murderous personality . Also she cares about the one she is with ( Reffering to Lucy not Nuu )

She would be my Dream Anime Girl
Old 2006-11-15, 13:28   Link #20
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
dream girls huh? ah dammit i have soo many lol
but the one i most love has to be suigintou...
she is cool, hot, evil (in a way) but also caring in another...she cant express herself without exerting means of violence and cockiness but deep inside i know that she is lonely and needs to be loved...thats where i come in
even tho she tries to destroy her sisters...she still really loves them...its just that her charater seems to portray her as a villian most of the time...but recently is beginning to open up her heart to good

hmm i think ill also list my top 10 when i get my thoughts together

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote