AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-05-01, 12:34   Link #921
Kai Yukari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Good chapter. Once again solidified my belief in a Zeki victory.

I'm glad we got to see Zero at the end too. He was a sight for sore eyes. The bonus chapter was OK but I'm not a big fan of any of the Kuran's. I'd like to find out what Zero's been up to this past year. Hoping next chapter is completely Zero-centric.
Wish I had your optimism for ZeKi but right now, after that chapter, it's so hard to be a Zeki-shipper T_T As consolation I'm just thinking that Yuki and Kaname deserved each other. I'm just hoping that Zero will survive. My loyalty is first to him after all, Kaname just came second =D though I can't love him any less than Zero.

Just wondering if Zero got a longer mane than before? It seemed like that to me.

I was smiling when I read that Hino-sensei was reminded of MeruPuri when she drew Juri and Haruka ^_^ I love those two... hope we get to see more side stories about them.
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 03:59   Link #922
KimmyChan

I've just recently read the latest chapter in this month's issue of SB magazine in which Yuki discovers the truth in that Kaname is actually her older brother & that they're related and her own vampire powers are finally awakened after being sealed away by her mum for so long...Talk about incredibly gripping stuff that has totally left me wanting more!
KimmyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 07:27   Link #923
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Yukari View Post
Wish I had your optimism for ZeKi but right now, after that chapter, it's so hard to be a Zeki-shipper T_T As consolation I'm just thinking that Yuki and Kaname deserved each other. I'm just hoping that Zero will survive. My loyalty is first to him after all, Kaname just came second =D though I can't love him any less than Zero.

Just wondering if Zero got a longer mane than before? It seemed like that to me.

I was smiling when I read that Hino-sensei was reminded of MeruPuri when she drew Juri and Haruka ^_^ I love those two... hope we get to see more side stories about them.
I have confidence in Zeki. Stories have highs and lows and this story more than most. I'll just weather the storm but in the end I'm fully confident in a Zeki ending from what I've read. Kaname is just a road block that has been thrown up. One of the many obstacles they'll need to overcome to the destined outcome.
Old 2009-05-04, 18:44   Link #924
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
I've just recently read the latest chapter in this month's issue of SB magazine in which Yuki discovers the truth in that Kaname is actually her older brother & that they're related and her own vampire powers are finally awakened after being sealed away by her mum for so long...Talk about incredibly gripping stuff that has totally left me wanting more!
Kaname isn't her real brother - that's been explained many times before.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 03:37   Link #925
KimmyChan

Oh ok, my bad, I must have gotten a little confused down the line with what I was reading and the way I was reading it...I'm sorry
Old 2009-05-06, 15:38   Link #926
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
Oh ok, my bad, I must have gotten a little confused down the line with what I was reading and the way I was reading it...I'm sorry
No need to apologize. I was just clarifying it for you. Sorry if I came off sounding reprimanding, didn't mean to.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2009-05-07, 06:17   Link #927
KimmyChan

It's ok, you weren't, but apology accepted anyway PreSage

I'm so tempted to carry on reading VK online as I'm getting impatient for the next Shojo Beat magazine chapter to be released sometime later on this month
Old 2009-05-07, 09:35   Link #928
Kai Yukari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
I have confidence in Zeki. Stories have highs and lows and this story more than most. I'll just weather the storm but in the end I'm fully confident in a Zeki ending from what I've read. Kaname is just a road block that has been thrown up. One of the many obstacles they'll need to overcome to the destined outcome.
Well, since you've put it that way... looking forward to celebrating when the time comes
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 11:12   Link #929
KimmyChan

And it's those very obstacles in this series that make it all the more worthwhile reading
Old 2009-05-07, 11:31   Link #930
Lacus Li Britannia
White Queen

I just have finished to read the chapter 49 but... are the final scenes with Zero collocated one year later? So.. there's a leap in time?
Lacus Li Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 12:25   Link #931
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacus Li Britannia View Post
So.. there's a leap in time?
Yup, the plot fast-tracked to one year later. I wonder what happened during that one year though - I sense flashbacks are coming. I guess Kaname and Yuki went into hiding mostly. Hmm, their situation seems to repeat that of Haruka and Juri - that's not a good sign.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2009-05-10, 03:33   Link #932
KimmyChan

I like it when mangas do leaps in time like VK supposedly has & can't wait to read it for myself
Old 2009-05-10, 10:31   Link #933
Lacus Li Britannia
White Queen

I like it too, but I'm really curious about the events... One year is a long period of time, everything could have happened! Maybe the Council has been reformed, I'd like to know what role Sara has in the story, and Zero too (omg he's so sexy!!!)... but I want to see how the story between Kaname and Yuki goes on, even if I don't think there will be a remake of Haruka and Juri, it would be too obvious. o_O
Old 2009-05-10, 10:39   Link #934
KimmyChan

Kaname & Yuki's storyline is one of the best VK storylines to date
Old 2009-05-10, 11:19   Link #935
Lacus Li Britannia
White Queen

I totally agree! Really, I like so much this couple, but I think Kaname has different plans in his mind, even for Yuki, this is a sensation.
Old 2009-05-10, 14:00   Link #936
KimmyChan

Definately, and it's totally keeping me on the edge of my seat & really gripped with each chapter
Old 2009-05-10, 21:08   Link #937
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Kaname isn't her real brother - that's been explained many times before.
He may not be her Brother, But he is her Ancestor, which is pretty weird in another light.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 04:14   Link #938
KimmyChan

It actually is when you think about it, and which is where I got a little confused in the past
Old 2009-05-11, 08:36   Link #939
Lacus Li Britannia
White Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadow View Post
He may not be her Brother, But he is her Ancestor, which is pretty weird in another light.
Why is it weird? o_O
Old 2009-05-11, 09:35   Link #940
KimmyChan

Not so much weird, more like interesting and mysterious

Tags
manga