AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-06-30, 22:19   Link #1001
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterf View Post
hey guys i have a question,as a fan of kaname and yuuki i wanted to ask,is it possible that heer supposed attachement to zero has to do with not accepting herself as a vampire fully and not wanting to let go of her human nature and also not wanting to use her fangs,if she used her fangs on kaname and if she let go of her human nature and accepted herself as a vampire would zero still be an issue
That's an interesting point you raised, and I believe there is that possibility. Zero is the last remnant of her past human existance and any memories that were a part of that time. Her refusal to use her fangs is definitely her continual fight against her vampire self. Like I said in another post, Yuuki is going through the same angst and denial Zero went through in accepting who she truly is (and have always been).

Now the one question that still bugs me is the short story about Juuri and Haruka. Haruka can't stand the light but Juuri lives just like a human. And she said she had 3 years left to live like that. Then does that mean that Juuri once lived as part human (like Yuuki) as well? How does that work?

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 05:18   Link #1002
KimmyChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
Actually vol. 10 was the last one to be released, but that's in Japan
So there's a possibility that Volume 10 could be the last VK manga volume over here aswell
KimmyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 17:20   Link #1003
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Now the one question that still bugs me is the short story about Juuri and Haruka. Haruka can't stand the light but Juuri lives just like a human. And she said she had 3 years left to live like that. Then does that mean that Juuri once lived as part human (like Yuuki) as well? How does that work?
I got the impression (and I'm probably just confusing this with the vampires in Trinity Blood) that the light didn't bother young vampires as much as old ones. Or maybe Juuri meant that she had three years of high school left and after high school she would have to truly live as a vampire, this was her once chance to live on the "outside." And Juuri might be more used to the light than Harauka or it could be that light sensitivity differs from vampire to vampire just like different humans can see better in the dark than others (especially if you're younger or more used to it).
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 17:30   Link #1004
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
So there's a possibility that Volume 10 could be the last VK manga volume over here aswell
No, because the manga is still ongoing. Japan is just further along than we are
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 04:04   Link #1005
KimmyChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
No, because the manga is still ongoing. Japan is just further along than we are
Really? Wow! I wonder just how many volumes it could end up having over here then

It could be 15+ at this rate
Old 2009-07-02, 05:42   Link #1006
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
Really? Wow! I wonder just how many volumes it could end up having over here then

It could be 15+ at this rate
we'll no when the manga ends. A manga usually haves about 4 chapters and lala publishes 1 chapter monthly. So, once they collect enough chapters they release a manga: http://www.vampire-knight.jp/content...hp/archives/70 In the U.S we have only realeased 6....and that took 6 months. Imagine the frustration Matsuri Hino is only half-way so I'm sure theirs more to come..
Old 2009-07-02, 14:35   Link #1007
KimmyChan

Yeah, we have only the first current 6 volumes of the VK manga books over here in the UK aswell

Volume 7 is due out sometime in August I've heard & seen advertised on an online bookstore site
Old 2009-07-08, 14:06   Link #1008
BadtheGuy

If Yuuki wasn't cute- i would hate her.

But she's drawn so damn adorably

I really want her to make a damn decision and not flip flop like a politician.

I can't believe her vows of eternal love until she completely says goodbye to Zero or something final.

I see Kaname's death coming. He's done too much stuff to get away simple and clean.

I like Zero the best, and honestly- reading this manga makes me see him as the central character. Yuuki just doesn't fit the role and Kaname doesn't develop his character nearly as much.

As of now, I still see her with Zero in the end... but only because I don't see her with Kaname. I wonder if she will be pregnant by Kaname by the time she decides to be with Zero. Of course Kaname will be like "I knew this is how it would turn out, I did it all for Yuuki" /Facepalm (but he left her a little present for Zero to raise )

Honestly. I hope she doesn't end up with either of them. Zero is too damn good for her. Seeing a character make a decision and grow was a highlight of this manga, I'm hoping he doesn't go back on his vow in the end just to please Yuuki @.@- but this is a romance, so meh.

Which is why I must pose the question. What's more likely to you people?

1-Zero with Yuuki
2-Yuuki alone and running from Zero
3-Zero killing Yuuki and Kaname together Romeo and Juliet style tragedy.
4-Other

I see #3 as the highest possibility right now. The author needs to get on the ball and develop these characters better or the ending is gonna be sloppy.
BadtheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 18:49   Link #1009
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

4. Everybody dies. That really seems the most likely now, I hope it doesn't happen though.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 05:19   Link #1010
KimmyChan

Yuki is indeed drawn really adorably & I too would hate her as such if she weren't so cute
Old 2009-07-09, 11:15   Link #1011
Vinak
Procrastinator

Spoiler for 1:
Old 2009-07-09, 11:50   Link #1012
KimmyChan

If Yuki does end up doing so, then that will be pretty sad for her
Old 2009-07-10, 09:14   Link #1013
Lacus Li Britannia
White Queen

I was thinking to this situation, and I imagined a final like "Pearl Harbor"... Kaname dies,but before this to happen, Yuki gets pregnant from him, so the line of pureblood Clan will be saved. In the end... Yuki goes up with Zero, but with Kaname's baby. o_O This could be a bitter-sweet final!
Lacus Li Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 09:35   Link #1014
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Kill everyone and move on as long as Kaname goes first.
Old 2009-07-10, 15:05   Link #1015
KimmyChan

Seeing as Kaname is the supposed Night Class ring leader of them all, I agree with the statement above
Old 2009-07-21, 20:38   Link #1016
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

LOL @ 4 xD
3 would be EPIC to me, imo. A daring move to make but I don't think Hino would do that.
But then again, anything is possible.

Oh yeah and chapter 52 will be coming up soon! I hope Hino gets the ball rolling now.
I'm eager ^^
Starry Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 06:34   Link #1017
Slick_rick

Spoiler for Chapter 52:
Old 2009-07-22, 06:42   Link #1018
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
What, what, what !?
o.o;;;
I must concede that I can't keep up with the mangaka's flow I haven't read it yet, but. . guess it's going to be an intresting chapter.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 06:48   Link #1019
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 52:
Spoiler:
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 05:48   Link #1020
carmolita

@westlo - I thought that too until I read what happens in the chapter....all I could think about was the still doll ending theme....

Tags
manga