AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-12-17, 12:33   Link #101
herculan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
medical jutsu only if you totally suck at being a ninja would you turn to being medical ninja e.g: Kabuto, Tsunade and Sakura they had learn how to use super strength to be a useful ninja

Quote:
Kabuto use a lot medical jutsu as offensive jutsus. He can cut an internal organ by just touching you, so it is quite deadly. Healing is also too handy between battles. In fact, Lee can only fight because of this jutsu (by Tsunade's operation)
i'd classify all jutsu's as Active or Passive..
Offensive and defensive ninjutsu would fall under the active category.
and medical ninjutsu would fall under the passive category.

If you order jutsu's like that then I think first of all, you can't classify kabuto's chakra hands technique (called: Chakra Scalpel) as a medical ninjutsu.. So you can't say medical ninjutsu is good simply because you find that technique good... On the other hand, a techniques effectiveness is not based on how cool it looks or whether its an offensive technique or not.. That said, I think medical ninjutsu is a very tactical and diverse form of using chakra.. I love it
herculan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-18, 14:11   Link #102
SeanQ

Chidori...because it's useless if you don't have sharingan and if you have sharingan you got access to way more overkill techniques zzzing
Old 2010-12-23, 12:39   Link #103
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Chidori...because it's useless if you don't have sharingan and if you have sharingan you got access to way more overkill techniques zzzing
I love your absolutes. The original is *risky* to use unless you have some way seeing your opponent while running at a high speed... But the other variations (i.e. the sword, or nagash) don't pose that risk. This jutsu is one of the most robust and resourceful in the series --not at all useless.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 18:34   Link #104
AceD
See You En' Tee

Sasuke beat Deidara using variations of Chidori to combat his earth-element clay, hardly useless
Old 2010-12-25, 04:53   Link #105
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Most useless jutsu EVAR: Gaara's self-hypnosis. Who'd want to fall asleep in the middle of a fight? xD
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 15:37   Link #106
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Most useless jutsu EVAR: Gaara's self-hypnosis. Who'd want to fall asleep in the middle of a fight? xD
that was solely designed to lets shukaku loose so i say for its purpose its useful
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 19:53   Link #107
Esfinger

is the sexy jutsu.
not very useful in a fight, unless it is a pervert
Esfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 08:49   Link #108
Avira
fanart-fan :D

But if the opponent is a pervert, it's a dead win
Old 2011-01-13, 09:12   Link #109
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esfinger View Post
is the sexy jutsu.
not very useful in a fight, unless it is a pervert
It doesn't have to be a pervert. If you are fighting and suddenly see a bunch of half naked girls, even if you are not a pervert you will still be in shock and make you hesitate in your attack. Those second(s) they hesitate would be enough for the enemy to attack and maybe even give you a killing blow (especially if the enemy is very fast).