AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-10-16, 09:29   Link #2201
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldendDominator View Post
I know that, of course. I'm asking if there is anything wrong with the plan I have.

It's just that I have seen a chart with skill activation percentages (in Japanese), and all Covers had the same 30%. It may be a mistake, but it's still confusing.
It should be higher. Like bloodsuck III compared to bloodsuck I. Bloodsuck III normally always procs.

Technically all you really need to do is do all the side missions first. After that you can pretty much skip any missions you don't want to do on your next run since you pretty much would've of unlocked all the characters already.
Old 2013-10-16, 10:06   Link #2202
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Technically all you really need to do is do all the side missions first. After that you can pretty much skip any missions you don't want to do on your next run since you pretty much would've of unlocked all the characters already.
Well, I know. I just don't like leaving the characters as clones forever.
worldendDominator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 11:50   Link #2203
umadbro

I have a question about aht.
I am at chapter 7 but aht is still a normal golem when will she transform into her girl form? or what do i need to do? she is lvl 18 now but i have no idea what to do.
Can someone help me with it?
umadbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 11:50   Link #2204
Knusperkeks

Stuck @ Devil Bird's Nest.

Good day everyone.

I'm stuck at the 1st L95 Dungeon in the Yuidora Mines.

Going for 100% completion, but I can't seem to find the last spot where an enemy is supposed to dwell.

This is the map for this dungeon:

http://chaosmemo.net/kamidori/dungeon/01-ex19.html

Here is a screenshot of the dungeon as it is in my game file right now:

99%

This is my first NG+, Seravi route. First run was Yuela route (didn't do any EX dungeons on that run).

I seriously tried finding the missing piece in this puzzle but I failed, please help if you'd like
Knusperkeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 11:53   Link #2205
Knusperkeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by umadbro View Post
I am at chapter 7 but aht is still a normal golem when will she transform into her girl form? or what do i need to do? she is lvl 18 now but i have no idea what to do.
Page 23 in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I'm pretty sure I've said at least once in this thread that if you look everywhere and don't see a continuation of a quest go ahead and move up a chapter, it will most likely unlock it. Just make sure to check your quest log to see if it expires at any certain chapter, I'm pretty sure that one requires chapter 5 though.
Old 2013-10-17, 12:24   Link #2206
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knusperkeks View Post
Good day everyone.

I'm stuck at the 1st L95 Dungeon in the Yuidora Mines.

Going for 100% completion, but I can't seem to find the last spot where an enemy is supposed to dwell.

This is the map for this dungeon:

http://chaosmemo.net/kamidori/dungeon/01-ex19.html

Here is a screenshot of the dungeon as it is in my game file right now:

99%

This is my first NG+, Seravi route. First run was Yuela route (didn't do any EX dungeons on that run).

I seriously tried finding the missing piece in this puzzle but I failed, please help if you'd like
http://imgur.com/AmtXxdE
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 12:32   Link #2207
Knusperkeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I'm sorry to have bothered you with something this obvious. *blush*

Thank you very much Flying Dagger!
Old 2013-10-17, 13:03   Link #2208
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

Quote:
Originally Posted by umadbro View Post
The requrements, as listed here, are "Quest 25 (Aht lv 15, chapter 5)".
To complete quest 25, you should get an event with Serawi in the mine, then craft the cleanser (a key item). Did you have any of those?
Maybe (just maybe) you need to level Serawi and/or Wil. What level do they have?

Now, I've actually found a flaw in my plan. Can you actually get NG+ armor H-scene if you have the armor, but disabled NG+ content? Can anyone answer this?
Old 2013-10-17, 17:15   Link #2209
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
The requrements, as listed here, are "Quest 25 (Aht lv 15, chapter 5)".
To complete quest 25, you should get an event with Serawi in the mine, then craft the cleanser (a key item). Did you have any of those?
Maybe (just maybe) you need to level Serawi and/or Wil. What level do they have?

Now, I've actually found a flaw in my plan. Can you actually get NG+ armor H-scene if you have the armor, but disabled NG+ content? Can anyone answer this?
Nope... why would you sisable NG+ content?
Old 2013-10-17, 23:09   Link #2210
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

I'm going to make a quick playthrough and keep the end-end-game for the next one.
Although, I can enable it but not play it. I'll probably do that.
Old 2013-10-20, 05:12   Link #2211
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

I think I broke something.
I crafted Yuela's earth armor in chapter 1, but didn't get her measurement scene. I'm pretty sure you are supposed to get it even before you craft the armor - namely, when you get all components for the armor recipe.
Is it bad? Did anyone else encounter this?

EDIT: Indeed, looks like you cannot get measurement scenes in chapter 1 (in ch2, I got it as soon as I found the last recipe component). Don't know if it can screw up with heroine selection.

Last edited by worldendDominator; 2013-10-20 at 07:54.
Old 2013-10-20, 09:25   Link #2212
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Heroine selection has nothing to do with the measurement scene
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-20, 10:11   Link #2213
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

You need to view Yuela's measurement scene to access her route.
Although I suppose in my case it would trigger anyway when I make the second armor.
Old 2013-10-21, 11:05   Link #2214
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
You need to view Yuela's measurement scene to access her route.
Although I suppose in my case it would trigger anyway when I make the second armor.
Theres a lag. Sometimes it gets weird and you end up getting all the scenes at once. You usually get it at a certain chapter. That tends to happen when you start a ng+ after you've gotten all the armor.
Old 2013-10-23, 12:40   Link #2215
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

How do I open the options menu (not the in-game config)? There was a shortcut for it in the system/Start menu, but I lost it.
(edit: solved - /SETTING parameter)

Last edited by worldendDominator; 2013-10-30 at 07:53.
Old 2013-11-01, 16:58   Link #2216
DLH112

I'm trying to get 100% CGs and have 1116/1122 . The ones I'm missing are under the Wil tab. I have only 4 out of 5 of the CG of Leguna and the golem, as well as only 3 out of 8 of the CG of wil in the hot springs (which is directly above the Leguna + golem one). The only thing I know I haven't done in the game is clear some of the lvl 90+ dungeons. Also, I don't think I've triggered the crayl and crayanne hot springs scene or the crayl and uya one, but I can't seem to trigger them. I've leveled crayl and crayanne to 50, and uya is 78.

edit: i got the last leguna + golem cg by not killing the final boss in 1 turn with mylen lol. still don't know how to trigger that hot spring scene or if that's even what i'm missing.
edit 2: got the hot springs CGs by loading a save from the end of my first playthrough and buying/building the hot springs. I think it triggered because I had completed the supplement lambda and supplement omega quests for crayl/crayanne in that playthrough. In the save I was using before I couldn't get the supplement quest to complete even if I synthesized it.
I'm done with this game now, after spending the last 2-3 weeks addicted to it :[ it was fun, and now i have that sad and empty feeling when you finish something good :[

Last edited by DLH112; 2013-11-01 at 20:35.
DLH112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 13:53   Link #2217
Rezuga

Odd i got several Diamond drops from the Mercenaries in the Limestone Caverns but when i go to sell them they aren't in my inventory or in the Item List in the Info menu but the Mercenary entry states they have diamonds as a drop and the only way for it to say this is for it to actually drop the diamond.
Is this a known bug or am i just unlucky to have them disappear?
Rezuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 13:57   Link #2218
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

They should be in "Other" tab. You can't put them for sale in your shop (that tab simply does not appear), but you can sell them in the church.

EDIT:
No, wait, screw that. "Diamond" that drops from mercenaries is an crafting material similar to Ramius/Rien Stone, not a treasure.

Last edited by worldendDominator; 2013-11-19 at 14:11.
Old 2013-11-19, 14:16   Link #2219
Rezuga

Quote:
They should be in "Other" tab. You can't put them for sale in your shop (that tab simply does not appear), but you can sell them in the church.

EDIT:
No, wait, screw that. "Diamond" that drops from mercenaries is an crafting material similar to Ramius/Rien Stone, not a treasure.
No wonder i couldn't find it, i thought it was a treasure cause of the sound it made when i got one and the gold window normally associated with rare stuff, so its considered a rare ingredient instead of a treasure..... DAMN IT ALL I WANT IT TO BE A TREASURE.

Thanks for the speedy answer.
Rezuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 15:48   Link #2220
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

You shouldn't sell your gems if possible, it is later a quest for the priestess girl's "special confession" services.

Tags
eushully