AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-03-30, 23:30   Link #61
kobester11

Just saw episode 1 preview:
Animation is quite good imo. They're having a hard time adapting the character designs which make it look like QUALITY. I guess that's only the only problem, sometimes they look derpy. The eyes sometimes have too much gap. Storywise, they did follow the LN but pacings too fast. Quite a smart move since the start of the LN was quite sliw.
kobester11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 01:03   Link #62
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

With CUTEG character designs, a female cast that just won't quit, a main character who has some strength to him, and a story that seems to move quickly (from the manga and the preview), I think there is zero chance this won't be a hit with its target audience, and with pixiv artists. Seems like a classic harem show raised to a higher power.

I've made a characters/seiyuus page with images of fourteen characters and their seiyuus, and a bit of info about each seiyuu. And what a list: starting with the powerful pipes of Kido Ibuki (Nanami) and continuing through Kayano Ai (doing a higher, sharper voice as Akane than I can recall), Asumi Kana, Hanazawa Kana (as a kind of trap), Hikasa Youko, Yuuki Aoi, Tamura Yukari, Toyosaki Aki, Tange Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura), et al.

And the staff is competent enough to see this through: the director did Space Brothers and Mysterious Girlfriend X; the writer did Minami-ke, Mitsudomoe, Yuruyuri, and Love Lab.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2014-04-06 at 02:53.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 11:00   Link #63
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 1:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 12:34   Link #64
Marina2

This show is perfectly fit to watch after Gokukoku no Brynhildr.
Old 2014-04-07, 02:49   Link #65
Dragonking

question is the anime only 15 minutes or is there more?

Dragonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 02:52   Link #66
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonking View Post
question is the anime only 15 minutes or is there more?
You probably watched the "pre-air" one. The first ep. is out and it's a full 24 mins ep.
Old 2014-04-07, 04:29   Link #67
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep1:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 09:37   Link #68
NutShell

still waiting subs , , ,
NutShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 02:05   Link #69
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Wow.

Well, that was certainly helter-skelter. Talk about a break neck pace with no learning curve and just hurling one into the thick of the story... man. I guess sometimes that technique could work, but for me it was so strong that it distracted me from the narrative, kinda the same way someone who was breathless and jittery because they had drunk 18 cups of espresso might distract you from a story they were trying to tell you.

That might not be a problem for others,though.... I tend to like the slow, careful weaving of a story easing one into the narrative in general (there are exceptions, I would bet).

To be honest at the moment I am not sure if I want to give other eps a try or no. Hmm. Will have to mull over this one....
Old 2014-04-08, 02:40   Link #70
eceso

so it's trying to be serious and comedic at the same time

and yeah i agree they just threw everything at us it seems like
eceso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 03:39   Link #71
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
It's trying to become an anti-thesis of NouCome, but I hope Gaworare can do it better than being just a harem rom-com anime series.

By the way, is it me or Akane's "desu!" tics are annoying desping Ai Kayano's voice?
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 05:16   Link #72
Eclipze

Could anyone explain to me how he broke the salaryman's death flag by telling him that he will never get that contract? If anything a comment like that should reinforce the death flag, unless I'm missing something here.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 05:54   Link #73
Vocah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze View Post
Could anyone explain to me how he broke the salaryman's death flag by telling him that he will never get that contract? If anything a comment like that should reinforce the death flag, unless I'm missing something here.
My take on it:

The optimism concerning the contract did raise the death flag, so with the comment he ?crushed? this optimism and dissipated the death flag.
Vocah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 07:28   Link #74
Gundamx

Quote:
if it was gundam ->if I done this mission I'll propose or let's marry after this mission
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 08:14   Link #75
ValvraveTruth

Weird

Seems like the plot abit different from manga.

Spoiler for manga comparison for what happened in this episode:

Last edited by Flower; 2014-04-08 at 11:03. Reason: Please use the appropriate tags for spoiler material....
ValvraveTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 09:52   Link #76
Marina2

Quote:
Remember that he said that he will ask a woman to marry with him if he get the contact. That's the death flag. It is a joke on: If someone thinking about getting married before he goes to a battle/a war, he will surely die in that battle/war. (like in gundam series)

MC broke that flag by teliing that he won't get a contact so , the deathflag (the curse) is gone.
Old 2014-04-08, 09:57   Link #77
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I just learned this show is animated by Hoods Entertainment, and since it's harem, I think it's fair to ask: is this anime any lewd? I don't think I have real fanservice anime to watch this season.
Old 2014-04-08, 10:04   Link #78
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I just learned this show is animated by Hoods Entertainment, and since it's harem, I think it's fair to ask: is this anime any lewd? I don't think I have real fanservice anime to watch this season.
I have seen the manga version (this one based on LN)....Fanservice is low. It's more on SOL, comedy, with a serious moment from time to time.

I think Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi (Dragonar Academy) can answer your demand better. It is action, fantasy, harem, ecchi.
Old 2014-04-08, 10:05   Link #79
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
not much, I haven't watched it yet but I read the manga. It has fan service time but not in the level of freezing, QB or DxD. Its actually more of a romcom ecchi type of scenes.
Old 2014-04-08, 10:27   Link #80
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Thanks for the answers. Might still pick it up if I have the time, since both Kanas (Asumi and Hanazawa) are in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
I think Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi (Dragonar Academy) can answer your demand better. It is action, fantasy, harem, ecchi.
That one looks more interesting, but it doesn't air on a good day for me.

Tags
harem, romantic comedy, shounen