Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2014-04-17, 00:35   Link #11401
Rosalena
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post

Disregarding the subs, does anyone know the name of this show? Thanks in advance.
That screen shot is from the first episode of Blue Drop.
Rosalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 14:07   Link #11402
all_flying

A manga (it doesn't have any anime adaptation currently). Gender bender for both male & female lead, both leads are office workers. When the male lead turned into a girl, he (she?) attracts a lot of males.

I forgot the title, can someone give me a hand?
all_flying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 18:13   Link #11403
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by all_flying View Post
A manga (it doesn't have any anime adaptation currently). Gender bender for both male & female lead, both leads are office workers. When the male lead turned into a girl, he (she?) attracts a lot of males.

I forgot the title, can someone give me a hand?
I think it might be Nyotai ka. Why not try that?

Last edited by Kirito; 2014-04-18 at 18:54.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 22:40   Link #11404
all_flying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I think it might be Nyotai ka. Why not try that?
yes it is. Thanks
all_flying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-20, 18:03   Link #11405
tyciol
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
When I read protagonist mech completely in gold, the first one to come to mind is Gold Lightan.
Lightan is way golder than Goldran!
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 17:15   Link #11406
cikora

Hello.
Problem in short: can someone help me to remember character or anime she is from?
Explanation: sometime ago I watched an anime and liked one character. Recently I remembered this character and wanted to re-watch anime, but the problem is - I can't remember anime title she is from, nor her name. After reviewing more than 13000 characters at AniDB I found some similar to her characters, but still not her in person. I'll try to describe her appearance: she is not major character, she has some minor role, she has golden hair (kinpatsu), some kind of gothic dress, pretty expressionless face and somewhat unusual haircut at her forehead. Here some characters I found that look similar to her in one way or another:
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...r&charid=41562 she is a little mature than this character, but hairstyle and clothes looks similar
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...er&charid=2580 she has this one haircut at her forehead, which I was talking about
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...er&charid=5935 same haircut at her forehead and has similar head decoration with laces to this one
I know it is very vaguely and I'll keep reviewing AniDB characters further. But if someone has some ideas or suggestions about this character's name or anime title she is from, it would be very nice.
Old 2014-04-24, 04:54   Link #11407
lilfrizz415

what anime or manga is this picture from?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ut2lty&s=6

where is this from? VVVVV seems familiar

lilfrizz415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 05:23   Link #11408
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfrizz415 View Post
what anime or manga is this picture from?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ut2lty&s=6

where is this from? VVVVV seems familiar

First one is Asuna from Sword Art Online.
The avatar you've linked to is Kumin Tsuyuri from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (that scene is from the second season, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren)
Old 2014-04-25, 00:00   Link #11409
Chibiloli

Yeah, where is this from? Its NSFW, so I won't post the image, just a link to it: http://i.imgur.com/heXlRoe.png
Old 2014-04-25, 21:35   Link #11410
lilfrizz415

Where is chibioli's avatar and signature from? ^^^^^^^^^

thanks blaze0041 for the help
lilfrizz415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 21:52   Link #11411
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfrizz415 View Post
Where is chibioli's avatar and signature from? ^^^^^^^^^

thanks blaze0041 for the help
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 22:12   Link #11412
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Chibiloli: Some random 3D picture from a hentai site.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 13:55   Link #11413
Chibiloli

Here's another pic, still NSFW
Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2014-04-28, 18:04   Link #11414
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger

I know I've seen this show but I can't for the life of me, remember.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 18:08   Link #11415
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu.
Old 2014-04-28, 18:21   Link #11416
Dawnfeather

Cant Remember

When I was younger, about 5-7, I remember watching an anime with a pink haired girl, a cat, and another boy. I don't remember much from it, just a few snippets. I really want to start watching it again now. I am 14 and cant remember the name at all and it is driving me crazy! I have been looking for this anime for years and have not been able to find it. It was one at nighttime, on Cartoon Network or another channel like that. They girl had pink hair that was about at the waist. I don't remember her eye color. She was special and some people wanted her, she was soft spoken and not very violent. The cat was basically a giant cat that could stand up on his hind legs and talk. He was also plump. He was more of a creme colored with a 'M' of tan or brown on his forehead. He could eats lots of food. The boy had brown or blond hair and that's basically all I remember about him. He was good at fighting and cared for the pink haired girl. I remember one part when they all were just meeting and the cat was hurt so the girl tore off a part of her shirt to tie around the cats arm/paw and the boy wasn't very happy about it. I also remember a part were their was a killer queen bee that was after them and they were running around and going through a bunch of doors. And something happened to the pink haired girls father. He was kidnapped or cryo-frozen or something like that. Their was a part were the girl was playing a piano and the bot was listing and it was dark and the girls hair was a really pretty pink. And one of the last things I remember is that the boy went out to fight something and the girl told him to be careful, but he got hurt and the girl tried to pick up his sword but it was to hard for her.

That's all I really remember and I really appreciate all the help. Thanks!
Dawnfeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 19:28   Link #11417
kitten320

Have no idea what show it is but maybe you'll be able to spot the cat in this anime cat list:

http://www.anime-planet.com/characters/tags/cats?page=1
Old 2014-04-29, 01:08   Link #11418
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

What anime is this?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 18:23   Link #11419
Dawnfeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Have no idea what show it is but maybe you'll be able to spot the cat in this anime cat list:

http://www.anime-planet.com/characters/tags/cats?page=1
Thanks. I looked but I couldn't find the right cat. But thanks for the help anyways!
Dawnfeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 09:49   Link #11420
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnfeather View Post
When I was younger, about 5-7, I remember watching an anime with a pink haired girl, a cat, and another boy. I don't remember much from it, just a few snippets. I really want to start watching it again now. I am 14 and cant remember the name at all and it is driving me crazy! I have been looking for this anime for years and have not been able to find it. It was one at nighttime, on Cartoon Network or another channel like that. They girl had pink hair that was about at the waist. I don't remember her eye color. She was special and some people wanted her, she was soft spoken and not very violent. The cat was basically a giant cat that could stand up on his hind legs and talk. He was also plump. He was more of a creme colored with a 'M' of tan or brown on his forehead. He could eats lots of food. The boy had brown or blond hair and that's basically all I remember about him. He was good at fighting and cared for the pink haired girl. I remember one part when they all were just meeting and the cat was hurt so the girl tore off a part of her shirt to tie around the cats arm/paw and the boy wasn't very happy about it. I also remember a part were their was a killer queen bee that was after them and they were running around and going through a bunch of doors. And something happened to the pink haired girls father. He was kidnapped or cryo-frozen or something like that. Their was a part were the girl was playing a piano and the bot was listing and it was dark and the girls hair was a really pretty pink. And one of the last things I remember is that the boy went out to fight something and the girl told him to be careful, but he got hurt and the girl tried to pick up his sword but it was to hard for her.

That's all I really remember and I really appreciate all the help. Thanks!
What country do you live in? If you live in the US, there's a list of anime that have aired in the US (with year and station) you can take a look at. Maybe you could scan the list with the animes from 2005 to 2007 and see if anything jumps out at you.
http://www.absoluteanime.com/ustv.html
SquirrelLuvsPnut is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel