Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-03-14, 08:56   Link #61
lexlexz

i read the spoilers
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-10, 04:55   Link #62
sasuke706

The long-lasting Hydra battle just concluded and it was pretty goddamn good. I just love the scenario where the characters have had the solution all along (so not an ass-pull) but understandably and realistically don't realize it. While I'm sure some people could've come to the same conclusion it personally didn't cross my mind. Always like a good self-searching monologue, too. But since this conclusion is too nice and complete I'm expecting some less happy events to happen soon.
And then you have the hero who awakens to abilities right when he needs them.

Potential? Lily references are also always nice.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-30, 05:29   Link #63
CNine
Inactive Member

Epilogue of Act 16
Spoiler for Epilogur:
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-30, 10:02   Link #64
sasuke706

Yeaaah....
Spoiler for :
Old 2020-10-31, 01:12   Link #65
heroeric

Can you give more details on what's happening in the story.
Are they still in the dungeon?
heroeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-31, 05:51   Link #66
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeric View Post
Can you give more details on what's happening in the story.
Are they still in the dungeon?
They're still in the dungeon. And Momokawa's vir*inity is in danger being robbed by Yokomichi.
Old 2020-11-07, 22:35   Link #67
DBAV

I know it's asking a lot but could anybody please spoil what happened since the last published chapter? After Momo killed the spoiled princess, I have interest but never got to the raws.
DBAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 23:27   Link #68
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBAV View Post
I know it's asking a lot but could anybody please spoil what happened since the last published chapter? After Momo killed the spoiled princess, I have interest but never got to the raws.
Spoiler for After he killed Reina:
Old 2020-11-08, 08:25   Link #69
DBAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Spoiler for After he killed Reina:
Spoiler for About Kotori:
Old 2020-11-08, 09:37   Link #70
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBAV View Post
Spoiler for About Kotori:
Spoiler for gm's crime:
Old 2020-11-08, 11:46   Link #71
DBAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Spoiler for gm's crime:
Should I pity the hero for being loved by trash or is he also f*cked up? He never condemned the samurai faker or even listened to Momo when he killed the spoiled princess but that's too weak to label him.
Old 2020-11-08, 14:18   Link #72
sasuke706

The hero is just a normal guy really good at fighting, basically.
His leadership skills are shit, he has no charisma to arouse morale, and he isn't very good at relating with people and getting to know them. That said, he isn't a negative, just not a positive and does generally try to think things through, just unsuccessfully. When presented with a problem he's conflicted on dealing with, he just doesn't deal with it.

His sister, however, is a complete negative outside of fights. She lowers spirits with constant accusations, is incapable of using her head and only uses her pent-up emotions from not being able to fuck her brother, constantly drags out the conclusions to problems with goalless and meaningless arguments, and has even become a reliable unwitting accomplice in the attempt to murder the entire class including herself. She also wants to destroy the entire livelihood they built up over the weeks just in case they're somehow dangerous, sending them back to the stone age.
Even in fights she doesn't use her full potential. She has an automatic barrier but hides behind people without any such defense, and has chosen not to provide backup to certain people on occasion despite being able to.
Old 2020-11-08, 18:25   Link #73
heroeric

Is it explained what's the actual purpose of the dungeon and why they are there and what's the deal the GM.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2020-11-08, 19:20   Link #74
sasuke706

Sort of.
Spoiler for :
Old 2020-11-08, 19:34   Link #75
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
The hero is just a normal guy really good at fighting, basically.
His leadership skills are shit, he has no charisma to arouse morale, and he isn't very good at relating with people and getting to know them. That said, he isn't a negative, just not a positive and does generally try to think things through, just unsuccessfully. When presented with a problem he's conflicted on dealing with, he just doesn't deal with it.

His sister, however, is a complete negative outside of fights. She lowers spirits with constant accusations, is incapable of using her head and only uses her pent-up emotions from not being able to fuck her brother, constantly drags out the conclusions to problems with goalless and meaningless arguments, and has even become a reliable unwitting accomplice in the attempt to murder the entire class including herself. She also wants to destroy the entire livelihood they built up over the weeks just in case they're somehow dangerous, sending them back to the stone age.
Even in fights she doesn't use her full potential. She has an automatic barrier but hides behind people without any such defense, and has chosen not to provide backup to certain people on occasion despite being able to.
Yes, Momokawa even prepared to kill the little sister[biggest nuisance in the battle]

Quote:
Is it explained what's the actual purpose of the dungeon and why they are there and what's the deal the GM.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for What happened to the victim trio:
Old 2020-11-09, 18:35   Link #76
heroeric

So what's the current condition of the other classmates.
Old 2020-11-09, 19:39   Link #77
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
So what's the current condition of the other classmates.
Spoiler for Current situation:
Old 2020-11-13, 03:12   Link #78
CNine
Inactive Member

totempole Trio BFF
Old 2020-11-13, 03:40   Link #79
sasuke706

I like how in his entire reasoning regarding the innocent of Momokawa, he didn't mention how dumb it was for him to stand there and laugh like a comic villain instead of taking precautions.
Though I suppose they might not have been very conscious at the time that was going on.
Old 2020-11-13, 04:10   Link #80
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
I like how in his entire reasoning regarding the innocent of Momokawa, he didn't mention how dumb it was for him to stand there and laugh like a comic villain instead of taking precautions.
Though I suppose they might not have been very conscious at the time that was going on.
They're in confused state after that poisoning incident after all

Tags
dual protagonists, dungeon exploration, harem (not mc), survival, yandere, yuusha