AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-03-29, 16:23   Link #121
James Rye

This was a very good final giving all the characters some end screentime. Schwartz had the biggest growth of everyone in the cast, like damn. Growing from a chunni into an actual hero who even punches Jinguji for being a dumbass. XD
Seems Miura took the blame part from Jinguji very seriously, not quite sure if U-chan stopped her from leaving the kingdom or if she joined her journey...
So Shen gonna keep following them, lol, the goddess of love gets a slime massage by her sister goddess of night, the demons are back home (they really should build in an elevator) and Schwartz is going to his Master's hometown (to meet her parents? Just kidding xD).

The fight was fun, Tachibana overcoming the curse on her own by praising Jinguji as the hero he has always seen in him and looked up to him as well as Jinguji overcoming his up-rising of not revealing his feelings to honestly shower Tachibana in praise.
This went so well Tachibana got charmed, lololololol, so it is a two-way charm spell. If they ever get charmed at the same time, then it is baby time for real. XDDD

Hope this gets a 2nd season, it was fun.
Also wanna see Tachibana's little sister, she seems to be the real cute type.^^
Old 2022-03-29, 18:09   Link #122
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a pretty good finale. I definitely don't regret dropping the peeing genderbent loli for the shark teethed genderbent loli. I think I would have liked the show better if Tachibana had been an actual bombshell though, but him ending up in a body so young he can't even get aroused was fitting.

We all agree the curse isn't real and Tachibana and Jinguji are just gay, right?
Old 2022-03-29, 20:56   Link #123
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well the argument between Hinata and Jinguuji with the fate of the kingdom on the line with Schwartz doing most of the work sticking down all those beams

7/10 Wouldnt mind another season
Old 2022-03-29, 22:32   Link #124
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
We all agree the curse isn't real and Tachibana and Jinguji are just gay, right?
Yup

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-30, 01:15   Link #125
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
This was pretty good. It was the right kind of dumb comedy that was just fun to keep up with. At the very least it was too good to drop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That was a pretty good finale. I definitely don't regret
dropping the peeing genderbent loli for the shark teethed genderbent loli. I think I would have liked the show better if Tachibana had been an actual bombshell though, but him ending up in a body so young he can't even get aroused was fitting.

It's more fun to just agree. But I honestly do think it is both. The curse is definitely a real thing that is pushing them. But it is only as effective as it is because of what is already there. But no doubts that it isn't just a curse .
Old 2022-03-30, 07:02   Link #126
Wandering Soul

Best comedy of the season for me. The main duo is pretty fun and it's pretty clear that curse or no curse, their both just gay for one another. Schwartz also ended up being a pretty fun and cool character.
Old 2022-03-30, 07:18   Link #127
James Rye

If they were really gay for each other wouldn't the whole new female body kinda ruin things for them? Instead it seemed to have changed their relationship, I also doubt the "curse" from the goddess is responsible for them feeling charmed for each other.
Like I doubt Tachibana ever looked away whenever Jinguji undressed in front of him when they were men. Same with Jinguji looking away from Tachibana when he undresses or shows too much skin in his new form.

Seems to me like their bromance is slowly changing with each day and the only question is if they can change Tachibana back before the change in their relationship is irreversible or not.

Btw, seems like Tachibana's sister has her own manga? I read about it in some other forum that that's the case. But it doesn't seem to have been translated yet.
Old 2022-03-30, 09:20   Link #128
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
This was a very good final giving all the characters some end screentime. Schwartz had the biggest growth of everyone in the cast, like damn. Growing from a chunni into an actual hero who even punches Jinguji for being a dumbass. XD
Seems Miura took the blame part from Jinguji very seriously, not quite sure if U-chan stopped her from leaving the kingdom or if she joined her journey...
So Shen gonna keep following them, lol, the goddess of love gets a slime massage by her sister goddess of night, the demons are back home (they really should build in an elevator) and Schwartz is going to his Master's hometown (to meet her parents? Just kidding xD).
I love how protective Lucius is of Schwartz. Does that count as a ship now ?
Quote:
Hope this gets a 2nd season, it was fun.
Also wanna see Tachibana's little sister, she seems to be the real cute type.^^
I wasn't expecting her to be a redhead...I wonder what her personality is like ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
If they were really gay for each other wouldn't the whole new female body kinda ruin things for them? Instead it seemed to have changed their relationship, I also doubt the "curse" from the goddess is responsible for them feeling charmed for each other.
Like I doubt Tachibana ever looked away whenever Jinguji undressed in front of him when they were men. Same with Jinguji looking away from Tachibana when he undresses or shows too much skin in his new form.

Seems to me like their bromance is slowly changing with each day and the only question is if they can change Tachibana back before the change in their relationship is irreversible or not.
Jinguuji had never been attracted to women before Tachibana got the new body so my first thought was that Tachibana, the person he actually cared about the most, being in a female body just awakened something in him and whatever restraint he was feeling in regards to his relationships or attraction to others.

Of course I wonder if it matters how much you view Tachibana as a woman now versus still being a guy in a womans' body.
Quote:
Btw, seems like Tachibana's sister has her own manga? I read about it in some other forum that that's the case. But it doesn't seem to have been translated yet.
I assumed there was probably some material for the sister if only to give her a character design...
Old 2022-03-30, 23:42   Link #129
Magewolf

Jinguuji has always been in love with Tachibana, even if he never knew it himself. Looking at his upbringing he was probably incapable of evening thinking he might be gay. That is why he has been being much more affected by the "curse" so far. Tachibana on the other hand strikes me as straight but is wavering under the current circumstances.

I think things would be a lot simpler if Jinguuji had been turned into a hot woman but that would not be as funny.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-03, 00:31   Link #130
Alchemist007
*Author

Enjoyable comedy shenanigans, the plot was as one could've expected.

7/10

Tags
isekai, no homo