AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-03-08, 22:11   Link #3841
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

Agreed!
The Bully Girl is probably turn around and fall for him(grudgingly). BUT nothing in this Tale has gone as I expected. I was looking for payback early in the series-I can see nothing is going to be quick or easy.
BTW, the Author is drawing this out to draw you in.
crossguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 05:21   Link #3842
meggindo

Guys I know I was way behind because i just started reading this but I had one doubt... can someone clear it for me???

Spoiler for flashback:

Spoiler for My Doubt:
meggindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 06:22   Link #3843
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^images not showing...

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 07:21   Link #3844
meggindo

meggindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 19:17   Link #3845
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

292???!!!
What NOW?
Putting his cross-dressing to good use?
Old 2018-03-23, 13:38   Link #3846
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggindo View Post
Guys I know I was way behind because i just started reading this but I had one doubt... can someone clear it for me???

Spoiler for flashback:

Spoiler for My Doubt:
@meggindo

No, the person in the flashback isn't Kaoruko, but Terumi's old elementary school teacher. Practically every attractive woman in this manga looks identical to one another; it's the author's drawing style. Hell, in several scenes of the manga, Kaoruko herself did up her hair to look like Semi and Yuu at one point, both times to tease or inform Terumi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossguy View Post
292???!!!
What NOW?
Putting his cross-dressing to good use?
@crossguy

basically:

Spoiler for Chapter 292 summary:

So I guess over the next couple of chapters, we may get some foreplay, leading to sex with a "trap". Interesting development. I wonder if Tsukiko will eventually grow comfortable enough with Terumi that she tells him to take off the disguise.

Also, who dressed Terumi in the span of 30 minutes? Who does he have on speed dial to help him with these kind of things?

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 22:08   Link #3847
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

Quote:
Also, who dressed Terumi in the span of 30 minutes? Who does he have on speed dial to help him with these kind of things?
OH YEAH! There had to be a closet FULL of that stuff in the room! (Who knows?- Room service?)
But still- My head is spinning 360 trying to wrap around the guy who wants to be more "manly"
cross-dressing by choice!
Old 2018-03-24, 02:21   Link #3848
XFire
150% done

Quote:
OH YEAH! There had to be a closet FULL of that stuff in the room! (Who knows?- Room service?)
But still- My head is spinning 360 trying to wrap around the guy who wants to be more "manly"
cross-dressing by choice!
He's now comfortable enough with his own sexuality that he can willingly do so to help someone else.

Or fanservice.

One of those.
Old 2018-03-27, 15:36   Link #3849
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

XFire:
In the midst of this serious discussion, a gentle reminder that fanservice still sells.
I thank you for the 5 minutes of genuine laughter today.
Old 2018-03-28, 22:07   Link #3850
XFire
150% done

Quote:
XFire:
In the midst of this serious discussion, a gentle reminder that fanservice still sells.
I thank you for the 5 minutes of genuine laughter today.
Always happy to help
Old 2018-04-28, 21:12   Link #3851
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

Seriously, Best laugh so far.
Now, #297-Are we gonna take another 8 chapters to use up this "two hours"?

You Betcha!
Old 2018-05-09, 02:19   Link #3852
linkboy83

Scans are at 239 for anyone interested. 298 looks interesting Im guessing the sex thing is gonna be the 300 ch now.
linkboy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-27, 22:17   Link #3853
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

linkboy83:
Just saw #300 raw. Pretty good call.
Old 2018-05-30, 23:34   Link #3854
u2L2rQ

Spoiler for Tsukiko getto:
u2L2rQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-31, 08:43   Link #3855
Windsgrace

Well ok then...to each their own.
Old 2018-06-01, 22:01   Link #3856
henshinagogobaby

It's been a while but here are some brief summaries over the last 10 or so chapters till now (Gonna combine some since most of these chapters are build up):

Spoiler for Chapter 290 & 291:

Spoiler for Chapter 292 & 293:

Spoiler for Chapter 294 & 295:

Spoiler for Chapter 296 & 297:

Spoiler for Chapter 298 & 299:

Spoiler for Chapter 300 & 301:

I find it hilarious that the closing caption on Chapter 301 notes that it's been 72 chapters since Terumi has finally had sex with another target, since Chapter 229 was the last chapter Terumi slept with anyone. (Gennai being the last target) Tsukiko is even noted as the 8th girl that Terumi slept with, which is true: Aoi (1st), Hanada (2nd), Rokujou (3rd), Semi (4th), Yuu (5th) Hana (6th) and Gennai (7th).

Next chapter is the literal climax of the Tsukiko saga. How will Tsukiko and Terumi interact with one another afterwards? Will they be able to remain friends? How will Tsukiko behave around Asahi? What will Asahi say if she ever finds out what occurred between her best friend and cousin? Will the 12th target be introduced shortly?

**Fun Extras:

The opening color page of Chapter 300, which features every one of the targets so far. They all look so lovely in their swimsuits (except for Tsukiko, who decided to come in her gothic clothing and umbrella [isn't she suffocating in that?] and Shian, who is more cute than hot). Love how Yuu and Ruri are looking like they found their long lost twin. Gennai and Aoi, remaining mature and classy. Poor Semi with the stalker Rokujou Everyone else looking like they are having fun.

Spoiler for Chapter 300 Color Page:

The cover of Volume 13 was revealed a while ago; our favorite bully, Chuujou Tsukasa! The extra pages of her are amazing as well. Here's hoping to see more of her!

Spoiler for Volume 13 Cover:

Spoiler for Volume 13 Front Hidden Cover:

Spoiler for Volume 13 Back Hidden Cover:

Spoiler for Volume 13 Extra Page:

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin

Last edited by henshinagogobaby; 2018-06-01 at 22:02. Reason: Fixing typo.
Old 2018-06-02, 09:17   Link #3857
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

^ Thotbegone.jpg

___
Love Kaoruko's old Japanese art print on her swimsuit .
Old 2018-06-02, 12:13   Link #3858
Sixth
Hu Tao

The bully girl is so pretty.

*still waiting for Terumi and her epic angry sex.*
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-02, 17:12   Link #3859
ukulelembo
Detective

I really hope that bully will not become target. There needs to be at least one non-target heroine.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-03, 00:57   Link #3860
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
^ Thotbegone.jpg

___
Love Kaoruko's old Japanese art print on her swimsuit .

@Kuroageha

Lol but I like Tsukasa though. She's one of the main reasons I read this manga since I'm interested in how Terumi is finally going to conquer her arrogant ass. Plus it helps that everytime she interacts with Terumi, she's slowly starting to fall for the guy. Why else would she continue to let Terumi feel her up? She misses his touch. Chapter 285 - 289 were proof of that.

Nice catch with Kaoruko's swimsuit. Didn't really pay attention to that, though it's kind of hard with her "assets" jutting in one's face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
The bully girl is so pretty.

*still waiting for Terumi and her epic angry sex.*
@Sixth

We're all looking forward to that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
I really hope that bully will not become target. There needs to be at least one non-target heroine.
@ukulelembo

Besides Kaoruko herself (unless she states otherwise down the road) I think Tsukasa is our other non-target heroine. She's featured enough in flashbacks, chapters and even getting her own volume cover.

Kaoruko even mentions way back in Chapter 92 that Tsukasa is not part of the 14 and is listed as "average" girl (ironically the type of girl that Tsukasa hates, since she wants to be special)

Spoiler for image:

Tsukiko was a nice fakeout from the author; while she wasn't the third target, Kaoruko never said anything about Tsukiko NOT being a target in the future. Hopefully when the experiment is over, Terumi can then focus his efforts on finally "conquering" Tsukasa. That or go after Kaoruko, whatever works.

--------------------------------------
Only three targets left to go --> "Akashi no Kata", "Onna san no Miya" and "Fujitsubo"

We know 11 of the targets now:

- Asagao --> Asahi
- Aoi no Ue --> Aoi
- Hanachirusato --> Hanada
- Rokujou no Miyasudokoro --> Rokujou
- Murasaki no Ue --> Shian
- Utsusemi --> Semi
- Yuugao --> Yuu
- Suetsumuhana --> Hana
- Gennonaishinosuke --> Gennai
- Tamakazura --> Ruri
- Oborozukiyo --> Tsukiko

Wonder who's going to be next and what they look like?

I have some guesses:

It could be one of Tsukasa's two best friends (we don't know their names yet and it would be a perfect way for Terumi to get some payback, and get Tsukasa jealous):

Spoiler for Tsukasa's Best Friends:

It could be one of the girls from the beauty contest (excluding Tsukasa and the gorilla man of course ):

Spoiler for Girls from Beauty Contest:

I would include Nagiko or Hanada's older sister, but Terumi is already doing Tsukiko and it would be redundant to include a sister of the target, present or past.

Or it could be someone completely different.

What do you all think? What type of girl would you like to see next?

-Rurouni Kenshin

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu