Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2015-09-19, 21:50   Link #81
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Vacation trip, it is then.
(Probably need a bit of research on the setting too... and some set up)

On Kirino's case, I had some ideas with it, but probably will be more on plot device for Ayase and Kuroneko story, rather than actually side- story about it. I will be honest, I already pretty satisfied with the nature of Kousaka's siblings relationship by the end of the LN so I don't want to change that too much.

I see, any idea on what the setting for the vacation trip is going to be? In general, the cliche for anime is the Izu Islands or other islands off the south coast of Japan. That, or Okinawa if you want to go a bit further out. That or you could try something a bit more original.

Also, as for these ideas, do tell if it won't spoil too much... I was kind of wondering if it might have had something to do with Kirino becoming curious about BDSM.

Also, on a random note, I have my own head-canon of what the final result of Ayase and Kuroneko's relationship will look like- this will be a while from now in the story, and you probably won't go into too much lurid detail on this, but I can't help imagining Ayase presenting Kuroneko with a cat tail attached to a plug intended for insertion in a very specific location
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-23, 05:37   Link #82
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
I see, any idea on what the setting for the vacation trip is going to be? In general, the cliche for anime is the Izu Islands or other islands off the south coast of Japan. That, or Okinawa if you want to go a bit further out. That or you could try something a bit more original.

Also, as for these ideas, do tell if it won't spoil too much... I was kind of wondering if it might have had something to do with Kirino becoming curious about BDSM.

Also, on a random note, I have my own head-canon of what the final result of Ayase and Kuroneko's relationship will look like- this will be a while from now in the story, and you probably won't go into too much lurid detail on this, but I can't help imagining Ayase presenting Kuroneko with a cat tail attached to a plug intended for insertion in a very specific location
After brief researched, I am thinking about Shirahama Onsen. Beach and onsen, pretty good setting to work with.

On the cat tail plug. Call me pervert , but I do think about it more than once. It would just be very very hard for it to appear in this fanfic through. Maybe I could imply on it vaguely at the very ending. With some time skip of course

Anyway, Vol 3 Epilogue. It was quite long actually, almost a chapter long
Spoiler:
Old 2015-09-23, 14:11   Link #83
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
After brief researched, I am thinking about Shirahama Onsen. Beach and onsen, pretty good setting to work with.

On the cat tail plug. Call me pervert , but I do think about it more than once. It would just be very very hard for it to appear in this fanfic through. Maybe I could imply on it vaguely at the very ending. With some time skip of course

Anyway, Vol 3 Epilogue. It was quite long actually, almost a chapter long
As for Shirahama, sounds good, plenty of things to work with, especially if Kuroneko and Ayase are sharing a hotel room to themselves! I look forward to seeing what those two get up to!

Also, as for the tail plug, I doubt you or I are the first person to come up with the idea of using a tail plug on Kuroneko. I mean, if you say "nekomimi" and "BDSM", isn't it natural that I say tail butt plug!

As for being a pervert, nothing wrong with that, from where I see it, there are two kinds of people in this world, people who embrace their perversion and those who deny it. As long as it's consentual and won't cause permanant injury, there's nothing wrong with a having a perverted side- don't listen to the elements in society that tell you otherwise!
Old 2015-09-24, 09:03   Link #84
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
As for Shirahama, sounds good, plenty of things to work with, especially if Kuroneko and Ayase are sharing a hotel room to themselves! I look forward to seeing what those two get up to!

Also, as for the tail plug, I doubt you or I are the first person to come up with the idea of using a tail plug on Kuroneko. I mean, if you say "nekomimi" and "BDSM", isn't it natural that I say tail butt plug!

As for being a pervert, nothing wrong with that, from where I see it, there are two kinds of people in this world, people who embrace their perversion and those who deny it. As long as it's consentual and won't cause permanant injury, there's nothing wrong with a having a perverted side- don't listen to the elements in society that tell you otherwise!
Haha, thank as always, for the comments, and that last bit at the end too =D

On the chapter, honestly, when I first planned to write this whole fanfic, I was worried that Kuroneko may end up to be too submissive (and make their relationship mostly one-sided). But right now I am quite content at the development up to this point as it started to shape into the sort of relationship I expected them to have.

Had the plan for most of chapter 17, and more than half for chapter 18, then a fair bit of chapter 19 (or 20). Just need actual time and mood to write them (my life has been hell lately >__<). Also still need to research a bit more on Shirahama through as doesn't quite have the feel of it yet

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-09-24 at 09:33.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-24, 18:50   Link #85
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Haha, thank as always, for the comments, and that last bit at the end too =D

On the chapter, honestly, when I first planned to write this whole fanfic, I was worried that Kuroneko may end up to be too submissive (and make their relationship mostly one-sided). But right now I am quite content at the development up to this point as it started to shape into the sort of relationship I expected them to have.

Had the plan for most of chapter 17, and more than half for chapter 18, then a fair bit of chapter 19 (or 20). Just need actual time and mood to write them (my life has been hell lately >__<). Also still need to research a bit more on Shirahama through as doesn't quite have the feel of it yet
No problem, always happy to comment.

As for Kuroneko as Ayase's relationship, as I have never seen the second season of OreImo, you probably have a better grasp of what sort of relationship makes most sense canon-wise.

That said, I'm not sure if one character always taking the a more dom/sub role necessarily makes the relationship one-sided- there may be many reasons why one person in this sort of relationship may lean heavily towards either a dominant or submissive role- it may simply be an aspect of their personality or simply their sexual interests, or there may be some deeper-rooted psychological reason behind a person being more dominant or submissive.

Also, as for why my ideas always seems to involve Kuroneko as the sub, I guess her already being into cosplay and being somewhat chuuni just somehow leads into more perverted ideas about how to combine them with BDSM lifestyle. IDK, perhaps this fic has just gotten me thinking about some of the perverted things I'd like to do if I ever find myself a cosplayer and perhaps slightly chuuni submissive... Unfortunately for your ideas, a lot of them are probably too graphic for this fic.

Of course, I find Kuroneko and Ayase fit pretty well into the switch relationship they have now. In any case, sorry to hear your life's been difficult lately, but take your time, and I will be looking forward for the next chapter in Ayase and Kuroneko's kinky adventures!
Old 2015-09-24, 23:08   Link #86
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
No problem, always happy to comment.

As for Kuroneko as Ayase's relationship, as I have never seen the second season of OreImo, you probably have a better grasp of what sort of relationship makes most sense canon-wise.

That said, I'm not sure if one character always taking the a more dom/sub role necessarily makes the relationship one-sided- there may be many reasons why one person in this sort of relationship may lean heavily towards either a dominant or submissive role- it may simply be an aspect of their personality or simply their sexual interests, or there may be some deeper-rooted psychological reason behind a person being more dominant or submissive.

Also, as for why my ideas always seems to involve Kuroneko as the sub, I guess her already being into cosplay and being somewhat chuuni just somehow leads into more perverted ideas about how to combine them with BDSM lifestyle. IDK, perhaps this fic has just gotten me thinking about some of the perverted things I'd like to do if I ever find myself a cosplayer and perhaps slightly chuuni submissive... Unfortunately for your ideas, a lot of them are probably too graphic for this fic.

Of course, I find Kuroneko and Ayase fit pretty well into the switch relationship they have now. In any case, sorry to hear your life's been difficult lately, but take your time, and I will be looking forward for the next chapter in Ayase and Kuroneko's kinky adventures!
Ah, I don't means one-sided as like that. It's one-sided as in oppose to the switching of their relationship (which is canon in the novel). =D

I may have mentioned to you before, but this is why I liked Kuroneko in the novel. A bit awkward, straightforward, kind-heart, but in the same time very manipulative when it comes to the need or well-being of her loved ones. And as you can see in this fanfic, she can still actually control the relationship even when she is the one being tied down.
Old 2015-09-28, 08:37   Link #87
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Ah, I don't means one-sided as like that. It's one-sided as in oppose to the switching of their relationship (which is canon in the novel). =D

I may have mentioned to you before, but this is why I liked Kuroneko in the novel. A bit awkward, straightforward, kind-heart, but in the same time very manipulative when it comes to the need or well-being of her loved ones. And as you can see in this fanfic, she can still actually control the relationship even when she is the one being tied down.
I haven't read the novel, but I think you got the switching thing, as well as Kuroneko's personality, at least as far as what I've seen from the anime. As always, I'm looking forward to the next installment. I'll be interested to see what the two of them get up to in the vacation arc.
Old 2015-10-04, 23:48   Link #88
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I actually stuck on a part in the original Chapter 17, so decided to just remove the whole thing and jump straight to Chapter 18, the summer vacation. Actually was planning it out several days ago already, just don't have time to write it down =/

As always, I will proof-read on it later

Spoiler for Chapter 17:

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-10-05 at 00:30.
Old 2015-10-05, 07:41   Link #89
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
I actually stuck on a part in the original Chapter 17, so decided to just remove the whole thing and jump straight to Chapter 18, the summer vacation. Actually was planning it out several days ago already, just don't have time to write it down =/

As always, I will proof-read on it later

First off, as for little fixes that I noticed, anyway:

Quote:
A wicked sadist who dines on other people suffering…
Quote:
Ekkk. I moved my arms toward my chest in a defensive position.
Quote:
That was so mean , Kuroneko.

Ayase had done everything you asked her for.

Everything. Ayase did everything that was instructed to her.
I noticed you switched from first to third person in that little bit of there. Now, you had Ayase switch to third person while speaking to Kuroneko, but this was her inner monologue- not sure if that was intentional.

Now, as for my thoughts on the chapter itself, way to punish your naughty spying girlfriend, Kuroneko! A little public humiliation, or at least the potential for its is always effective.

I know most of my ideas have involved Kuroneko as the sub, so here if I were to give our pervert cat some ideas for how to further torture poor Ayase, how about next time, let her keep her panties on... but leave a little something extra inside them... specifically a little egg-shaped, vibrating remote-controlled "something! Although that might have to wait until they are little more intimate, but after this, I could totally see Kuroneko doing that... perhaps when Ayase is in her college classes, or with Mai, or Kirino... or I wouldn't put it past Ayase... as an act of revenge.

Also, I like the way Kuroneko is "disciplining" Ayase for things she did in real life, although at this point it may be more an excuse to do kinky things to her!

If they were to get more into actually disciplining each other for things they did, it would be an excellent way to keep the plot interesting while at the same time deepening their relationship.
Old 2015-10-06, 06:03   Link #90
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
First off, as for little fixes that I noticed, anyway:

I noticed you switched from first to third person in that little bit of there. Now, you had Ayase switch to third person while speaking to Kuroneko, but this was her inner monologue- not sure if that was intentional.
Hey thank as always

On the 'third person POV', it was not what I meant. As to my knowledge , in Japan and East Asia culture in general, addressing yourself by name or as third person (rather than "I", "my") is a childish/cute way to do. So in term of BDSM, it was part of dirty talk. For example, one do that to act cute/childish so they can beg the other party to do things for them. For example Ayase did this in Chapter 7 (out of desperation), or Kuroneko did this in Chapter 14 (obviously out of jealousy)

(Or it's also part of an act, as obviously it's more sadistic to punish a childish or cute person. So the submissive do that to make the dominant party more satisfied with their acts, sort of)

Ayase case this chapter here however is a little bit different, as I tried to show that she was really into the act at that point, that she unconsciously address herself in her monologue as "Ayase" (basically she start to forget that the whole thing was part of an act)
Quote:
Now, as for my thoughts on the chapter itself, way to punish your naughty spying girlfriend, Kuroneko! A little public humiliation, or at least the potential for its is always effective.

I know most of my ideas have involved Kuroneko as the sub, so here if I were to give our pervert cat some ideas for how to further torture poor Ayase, how about next time, let her keep her panties on... but leave a little something extra inside them... specifically a little egg-shaped, vibrating remote-controlled "something! Although that might have to wait until they are little more intimate, but after this, I could totally see Kuroneko doing that... perhaps when Ayase is in her college classes, or with Mai, or Kirino... or I wouldn't put it past Ayase... as an act of revenge.

Also, I like the way Kuroneko is "disciplining" Ayase for things she did in real life, although at this point it may be more an excuse to do kinky things to her!

If they were to get more into actually disciplining each other for things they did, it would be an excellent way to keep the plot interesting while at the same time deepening their relationship.
On the chapter itself. But yeah, as you noticed , a lot of what we discussed early ended up playing part of recent chapters (So, thank for that!!). For example about using outsider characters/ normal events as excuse for them to be a bit more bold/ go out of their comfort zone. I did think about the public humiliation probably way way back at the end of chapter 11, and think Kuroneko probably will find that intriguing , and Ayase could be curious to follow. But it will feel slightly repetitive if it's just a daily format. And will be a bit out of nowhere as there is no excuse for them to go out of comfort zone

You will recognise another thing that you mentioned to me way back later. And one more idea, that already sorta have its own chapter , but is pushed back (or will happen later) in this vacation arc.

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-10-06 at 06:16.
Old 2015-10-06, 22:39   Link #91
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Hey thank as always

On the 'third person POV', it was not what I meant. As to my knowledge , in Japan and East Asia culture in general, addressing yourself by name or as third person (rather than "I", "my") is a childish/cute way to do. So in term of BDSM, it was part of dirty talk. For example, one do that to act cute/childish so they can beg the other party to do things for them. For example Ayase did this in Chapter 7 (out of desperation), or Kuroneko did this in Chapter 14 (obviously out of jealousy)

(Or it's also part of an act, as obviously it's more sadistic to punish a childish or cute person. So the submissive do that to make the dominant party more satisfied with their acts, sort of)

Ayase case this chapter here however is a little bit different, as I tried to show that she was really into the act at that point, that she unconsciously address herself in her monologue as "Ayase" (basically she start to forget that the whole thing was part of an act)

On the chapter itself. But yeah, as you noticed , a lot of what we discussed early ended up playing part of recent chapters (So, thank for that!!). For example about using outsider characters/ normal events as excuse for them to be a bit more bold/ go out of their comfort zone. I did think about the public humiliation probably way way back at the end of chapter 11, and think Kuroneko probably will find that intriguing , and Ayase could be curious to follow. But it will feel slightly repetitive if it's just a daily format. And will be a bit out of nowhere as there is no excuse for them to go out of comfort zone

You will recognise another thing that you mentioned to me way back later. And one more idea, that already sorta have its own chapter , but is pushed back (or will happen later) in this vacation arc.
I'm glad you liked my ideas, and you are very welcome to them. I eagerly the next chapters so I can see what other activities Kuroneko and Ayase get up when they are alone on vacation. My advice to them, just don't do anything that could leave marks visible from the a swimsuit... unless of course that's the idea!
Old 2015-10-07, 15:03   Link #92
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
I'm glad you liked my ideas, and you are very welcome to them. I eagerly the next chapters so I can see what other activities Kuroneko and Ayase get up when they are alone on vacation. My advice to them, just don't do anything that could leave marks visible from the a swimsuit... unless of course that's the idea!
I do not intended for any rope play. But maybe we will see if that fit in anywhere.

At this moment I had ideas for almost 2 chapters , possibly 3, but I prefer the 3rd one to happen after they have been back home. So depend on whether I felt the arc has already been long enough. Feel free to feed me more ideas if anything comes up (even if i can't use in this arc, I always can implement it later )
Old 2015-10-07, 16:22   Link #93
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
I do not intended for any rope play. But maybe we will see if that fit in anywhere.

At this moment I had ideas for almost 2 chapters , possibly 3, but I prefer the 3rd one to happen after they have been back home. So depend on whether I felt the arc has already been long enough. Feel free to feed me more ideas if anything comes up (even if i can't use in this arc, I always can implement it later )
Hmm... as for leaving a mark, I was thinking more spank/bite/etc marks, but rope play is also something that could be left until they get home- unless Ayase wants to take revenge on Kuroneko for the little train thing by letting everyone on the beach know exactly what shes' into!

Or she could covertly lay a stencil on her back while she's tanning and "write" something in tan lines. As for what the stencil should say, perhaps "Property of Ayase Arageki" or perhaps the old favorite: "Pervert Cat" (As a bonus, after doing the latter, she should call Kuroneko "Hentaineko" for the rest of the trip).

Once again, you're welcome to ideas, and as for the next chapters, I look forward to seeing them, and if you need any help writing them, feel free to ask me about some of your ideas.
Old 2015-10-08, 17:57   Link #94
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Hmm... as for leaving a mark, I was thinking more spank/bite/etc marks, but rope play is also something that could be left until they get home- unless Ayase wants to take revenge on Kuroneko for the little train thing by letting everyone on the beach know exactly what shes' into!

Or she could covertly lay a stencil on her back while she's tanning and "write" something in tan lines. As for what the stencil should say, perhaps "Property of Ayase Arageki" or perhaps the old favorite: "Pervert Cat" (As a bonus, after doing the latter, she should call Kuroneko "Hentaineko" for the rest of the trip).

Once again, you're welcome to ideas, and as for the next chapters, I look forward to seeing them, and if you need any help writing them, feel free to ask me about some of your ideas.
Wow that is some good ideas you were having there. Don't blame me if I really use some for the coming chapters

(Like I could actually see the screen of Ayase dropping sand on Kuroneko to form words on her back, you know. Don't know where it will fit in through. Or whether it should just be briefly mentioned or have whole actual chapter on it)
Old 2015-10-09, 03:36   Link #95
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Wow that is some good ideas you were having there. Don't blame me if I really use some for the coming chapters

(Like I could actually see the screen of Ayase dropping sand on Kuroneko to form words on her back, you know. Don't know where it will fit in through. Or whether it should just be briefly mentioned or have whole actual chapter on it)
Realistically speaking, unless she had a prepared stencil like of cardboard cut out or something, it would be difficult to accurately write in the words in Kuroneko's back with sand, although it might work at least to a degree. That said, even writing them off in some sort of marker might work- even after the ink washes off, the words would be written in her tan lines.

And if anything doesn't fit in at this point, there is plenty of other points in their relationship to for them to experiment with all kinds of different things!

And don't worry about using my ideas, I'm always happy to provide some romantic advice to our two lovebirds (at this point, I think I like your versions of Kuroneko and Ayase more than the canon ones... then again, maybe it's simply because I can relate to the kind of things they're into!)

In any thing, if you don't mind me asking, how are you doing on the chapters, any idea on a estimated time of completion. In any case, I eagerly await the next instalment.
Old 2015-10-09, 04:26   Link #96
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Realistically speaking, unless she had a prepared stencil like of cardboard cut out or something, it would be difficult to accurately write in the words in Kuroneko's back with sand, although it might work at least to a degree. That said, even writing them off in some sort of marker might work- even after the ink washes off, the words would be written in her tan lines.

And if anything doesn't fit in at this point, there is plenty of other points in their relationship to for them to experiment with all kinds of different things!

And don't worry about using my ideas, I'm always happy to provide some romantic advice to our two lovebirds (at this point, I think I like your versions of Kuroneko and Ayase more than the canon ones... then again, maybe it's simply because I can relate to the kind of things they're into!)

In any thing, if you don't mind me asking, how are you doing on the chapters, any idea on a estimated time of completion. In any case, I eagerly await the next instalment.
Next chapter 18 gonna be a bridge so don't expect any of the BDSM.
Just need a bit of detail on it out. The chapter 19 however is still on sketch, like I already know the main beef for it, but the lead up is still a bit vague

I actually had more problems with life than with writing those chapters honestly (both with work, and another family matter). Like last chapter I already got every detail planned out 3 days before actually have time to start typing... so... =/

Then as you already knew, unlike for the first few where i will just write whatever come to my mind. Now there is a need to double check/ triple check an idea to make sure a) it fit with previous chapters, and b) it won't deny any possible future events. So...
Old 2015-10-12, 22:06   Link #97
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Next chapter 18 gonna be a bridge so don't expect any of the BDSM.
Just need a bit of detail on it out. The chapter 19 however is still on sketch, like I already know the main beef for it, but the lead up is still a bit vague

I actually had more problems with life than with writing those chapters honestly (both with work, and another family matter). Like last chapter I already got every detail planned out 3 days before actually have time to start typing... so... =/

Then as you already knew, unlike for the first few where i will just write whatever come to my mind. Now there is a need to double check/ triple check an idea to make sure a) it fit with previous chapters, and b) it won't deny any possible future events. So...
Take your time, and also, sorry for the slow replies, had a lot to do this weekend. Also, just out of curiosity, you have an account on MyAnimeList? There is a club there that might be of interest. Sadly its not as active as it was.
Old 2015-10-18, 15:06   Link #98
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Take your time, and also, sorry for the slow replies, had a lot to do this weekend. Also, just out of curiosity, you have an account on MyAnimeList? There is a club there that might be of interest. Sadly its not as active as it was.
I don't, but maybe I will try to look for it.

Meanswhile chapter 18. It was literally twice as long as normal chapter. And further to my defense at the slow writing of this, but real life has been hell for me these past weeks and possibly in coming weeks as well =/

As usual, it still hasn't proof-read properly... So...

Spoiler for Chapter 18:

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-10-18 at 15:25.
Old 2015-10-20, 03:42   Link #99
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
I don't, but maybe I will try to look for it.

Meanswhile chapter 18. It was literally twice as long as normal chapter. And further to my defense at the slow writing of this, but real life has been hell for me these past weeks and possibly in coming weeks as well =/

As usual, it still hasn't proof-read properly... So...
Another excellent installment as usual. Looks to me like things are about to heat up next chapter. I look forwards to seeing what happens next in Ayase and Kuroneko's adventures in BDSM. It's OK with regard to the slow replies, I have had some stuff distracting me as well.
Old 2015-10-21, 10:11   Link #100
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Thank for the comments as always

Yeah, I guess everyone is busy as the end of the year approach...

Tags
fanfiction, oreimo, yuri, yuri subtext