AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Heavy Object

Notices

View Poll Results: Heavy Object - Episode 12 (Iguazu Mountains 3) Rating
Perfect 10 2 11.11%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 22.22%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 22.22%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 5.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 5.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-12-26, 09:40   Link #21
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

still wondering why those people wanted to blow that dam up & causing unnecessary harm to the civilians by flooding their homes despite the better alternative came up by Havia, wouldn't that cause a negative reputation & ruins the image of the kingdom? or they were desperate as fuck at that time thus they don't give shit about human rights violation, they rather let those hundreds of innocent people drown for the sake of victory?

also Princess being jealous of Frolaytia is cute, i wonder what happens if she knew about the groping incident, double the pain (pleasure) for Qwent?
Old 2015-12-26, 09:46   Link #22
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Sword 2 View Post
still wondering why those people wanted to blow that dam up & causing unnecessary harm to the civilians by flooding their homes despite the better alternative came up by Havia, wouldn't that cause a negative reputation & ruins the image of the kingdom? or they were desperate as fuck at that time thus they don't give shit about human rights violation, they rather let those hundreds of innocent people drown for the sake of victory?

also Princess being jealous of Frolaytia is cute, i wonder what happens if she knew about the groping incident, double the pain (pleasure) for Qwent?
From their pov it's probably safer to blow up the dam and seal it's movement than to get up close to confront the Object.

So the only way to stop them is to destroy the Object first.
Old 2015-12-26, 10:16   Link #23
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Sword 2 View Post
Those innocents weren't members of the world powers, so yes. (I assume the concept of Clean Wars gives some protection to World Powers civilians - who have their "safe countries", but none to the unaffiliated.)

And Havia's alternative wasn't better, from their POV. Less costly, but more risky.
Old 2015-12-26, 19:47   Link #24
Shlugo

Havia should really word himself better, as to not aggravate Princess. Never a good idea to annoy someone who has enough firepower to blow up mountains.

This was a nice resolution to the mission. Qwenthur plan this time was reckless even compared to the others and I liked Princess just shooting right through the canyon wall. Even Havia managed to hold his own.

What happened later was bit weird. So Sir Dofus being "involved in the engagement" impressed Capistrano enough that they moved him to the top of the list, despite the fact that he went down like a bitch, and then he falls for Qwenthur incredibly obvious charade? Is it me, or are most of the nobles a bit dimwitted?

This was once again a fun arc, and it's nice that Frolaytia actually took an active part in the mission for once. Can't wait for the next episode.
Old 2015-12-26, 19:57   Link #25
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlugo View Post
Havia should really word himself better, as to not aggravate Princess. Never a good idea to annoy someone who has enough firepower to blow up mountains.
It's fine. It's the mountain Qwenser's on. Havia was safely(?) elsewhere, getting shot at by mere infantry.
Old 2015-12-26, 20:06   Link #26
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I imagine Break Carrier was designed for extreme range and firepower that they didn't see it necessary to put as much armor as a 'close' combat Object.
Don't know if on purpose or total accident.
Old 2015-12-27, 02:49   Link #27
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

What happened later was bit weird. So Sir Dofus being "involved in the engagement" impressed Capistrano enough that they moved him to the top of the list, despite the fact that he went down like a bitch, and then he falls for Qwenthur incredibly obvious charade? Is it me, or are most of the nobles a bit dimwitted?
Actually this is quite on par with how certain officers give out medals to other by taking credit- in this case he technically didn't lie, he did took part in this dangerous operation and placed his life which turns out to be a success. All he needs to do is neglect to mention details in his report.

Also it's obvious to us because we know the truth, but can you say it's obvious to everyone seeing it? I mean, Qwenthur was pretty convincing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Don't know if on purpose or total accident.
It's not intentional
Old 2015-12-27, 08:34   Link #28
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Damn. Qwenthur went apeshit this episode, it's hilarious.

And typing Morse Code(?) via pistol shots is cool.
Old 2015-12-27, 11:33   Link #29
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Finally, after waiting so long, one of my OTP's (Qwen x Fro) good moments (especially when talking to Halreed) animated.

Old 2015-12-27, 13:59   Link #30
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh boy... Milinda's ship is sinking? There's no way she could stand a chance against Frolaytia, right? Blushing Frolaytia is overkill.. a dominant girl got dominated by a mere commoner
Qwenthur pulled too many flags in this arc

I also like the "I'm also busy here!" moment.. I like how Milinda sulked to Havia everytime she can't get her away with Qwenthur
and that morse code with tunnel cannon tactic are very good.. Never expect that at all
Poor Frolaytia for not pulling any significant thing rather than helping Qwenthur walked
Old 2015-12-27, 20:30   Link #31
Shlugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It's fine. It's the mountain Qwenser's on. Havia was safely(?) elsewhere, getting shot at by mere infantry.
That's not very bro of him. Then again, he is annoyed by Qwenser ignorance about Princess feelings, so this might be his little revenge.

Quote:
Actually this is quite on par with how certain officers give out medals to other by taking credit- in this case he technically didn't lie, he did took part in this dangerous operation and placed his life which turns out to be a success. All he needs to do is neglect to mention details in his report.
But Frolaytia is the one who would write the report, and besides it'd be kind of hard to hide the fact that the wreckage of his Object had to be collected 500 kilometers from where the action took place.

Quote:
Also it's obvious to us because we know the truth, but can you say it's obvious to everyone seeing it? I mean, Qwenthur was pretty convincing...
Was he really? He was so obviously overacting it, it'd take a very dim man to fall for that.
Old 2015-12-28, 01:11   Link #32
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
But Frolaytia is the one who would write the report, and besides it'd be kind of hard to hide the fact that the wreckage of his Object had to be collected 500 kilometers from where the action took place.
Frolaytia would write the report on her operation, not his. Also finding the wreckage just proves that he did put his life on the line. Remember he's not saying that he won the battle.

Put in it another way, in the first episode of this arc during the amphibious assault, would you deny the courage and contributions of those soldiers that might have gotten blown up by enemy fire? Same concept.

Quote:
Was he really? He was so obviously overacting it, it'd take a very dim man to fall for that.
That's the advantage we have as an audience because we know the characters.
Old 2016-01-01, 14:42   Link #33
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

is there no new episode this week?
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2016-01-01, 15:27   Link #34
Chaos2Frozen