AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-10, 20:24   Link #221
com_gwp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
My only theory for Wesker to have a kid and never know is...

Spoiler for Stuff:
I honestly wouldn't put it past capcom to play the clone card IMO.

Kotaku also reports that the name of our 3rd protag is Jake Mullar, but I have no ideas what their sources are.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 20:44   Link #222
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
It's all over the net.

I though Capcom Japan released the info?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 21:52   Link #223
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

New Guy is Jake Muler and it's confirmed Sherry now works for the government.
They made 3 senario's of "horror entertainment" Leon is more of the gothic traditional horror, Chris is the military type shooter, Jake is the one with the "Chase" ohhh something is after me. All 3 guys Chris, Leon and Jake meet up in China.

And yes Jake Muler is the son of Albert Wesker. Ada Wong still a spy antagonist?

@4:00 Ada says Wesker Junior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtdQNu6U6KM

And Yes Chris VS Leon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzhDIhGBOwE
Old 2012-04-10, 22:10   Link #224
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Awesome trailer, I'm really looking forward to playing the Hong Kong stage. Wonder if it's going to be co-op again?

Also, I'm not convinced it's Ada:
-voice is different
-face looks rounder than RE4 Ada
-why would Ada need bodyguards around her, and this one doesn't seem like she knows how to fight
-boobs look smaller ( j/k i'd have no clue)
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 22:19   Link #225
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Only Leon would save Ada. Besides all the time she' probably has botocks and a new boob job. lol

Ada probably now is working for a new organization that is linked to Umbrella.

With that kind of trailer and interview, heck it's a first day must buy, though the problem here is how will they handle the co-op since it's still a partner game.
I just hope the AI of the partner isn't as bad as RE5's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Forget everything else. It's Chris vs. Leon. That's all I need. Take all my money.
Leon slap's away Chris's gun, Chris punches, Leon dodges, Leon kicks, Chris dodge's, Chris elbows, Leon blocks, Leon pushes Chris, Chris doesn't budge knee's Leon, Leon back fists Chris, Chris dodges, Chris tackle's Leon, Leon falls, rolls over draws his gun and Chris does the same, both point guns at each other.

So what's the verdict? Chris is stronger than Leon.
Old 2012-04-10, 22:40   Link #226
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well Chris has been on Roids presumably since the end of Code Veronica, while Leon has been in SpecOps training after RE2...
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 22:46   Link #227
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Only Leon would save Ada. Besides all the time she' probably has botocks and a new boob job. lol

Ada probably now is working for a new organization that is linked to Umbrella.

With that kind of trailer and interview, heck it's a first day must buy, though the problem here is how will they handle the co-op since it's still a partner game.
I just hope the AI of the partner isn't as bad as RE5's.
If that's Ada, I really don't like the new cuter face.

Quote:
Leon slap's away Chris's gun, Chris punches, Leon dodges, Leon kicks, Chris dodge's, Chris elbows, Leon blocks, Leon pushes Chris, Chris doesn't budge knee's Leon, Leon back fists Chris, Chris dodges, Chris tackle's Leon, Leon falls, rolls over draws his gun and Chris does the same, both point guns at each other.

So what's the verdict? Chris is stronger than Leon.
Chris punches rocks as practice, mang....
Old 2012-04-10, 23:35   Link #228
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Well in the story Leon and Helena are looking for Ada Wong and they need her alive to clear their names for the murder of the president.

While Chris's ordered to apprehend by any means any bio-terrorist, which had them in conflict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Chris punches rocks as practice, mang....
His fists is burning like a DragonPunch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tGPYfd-tYI
Old 2012-04-10, 23:55   Link #229
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

^See, that would have got me to replay the game a few more times, instead of unlocking a handcannon or rocket launcher as the best weapon....
Old 2012-04-11, 00:37   Link #230
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

...What are the chances that this instalment will tied up and closed off all remainding ends from Bio 1-3 ?

The cast isn't getting any younger, you know. Just look at Sherry.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:00   Link #231
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Speaking of that seems Capcom "Might" indeed kill off or take away the older characters for newer ones.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio6/character.html

Quote:
Chris Redfield, the commanding officer of the anti-bioterrorism BSAA, is dispatched to China along with his BSAA team members, so as to rescue an abducted United Nations' high official from the unprecedented bio-terrorist attack mayhem that has broken out over there . Simultaneously, another large-scale Bio-terrorist attack was under-way at the US president's press room/speech hall.

"From what exactly have I been running away so far?"

Chris wonders himself whether this tormenting question is that what drives him to face and confront his former self. While soliloquizing his personal tribulation, he arrives to the chaotic Chinese city.

The situation has exceed the worst expectations, with constantly-regenerating bio-organic weapons attacking, ruthlessly and merciless, Chris' comrades. One after the other, Chris's team members die. Embracing his burning wrath against the person who induced all this bio-terrorism chaos, Chris is determined to advance and proceed even if it means to cost his own life.

The situation is without doubt desperate.
Is there a way to escape from the worst circumstances ever imagined?

Quote:
Sherry Birkin, the woman sent off to protect Jake. Sherry Birkin is the only daughter of the Birkins' (married) couple, the individuals responsible for the creation of the G-Virus and subsequently the Raccoon City Incident in 1998. During the aforesaid incident, Sherry was able to escape from the hell-like city through the help of Leon and the others, but her father implanted a G embryo inside her body, that resulted in turning her an "object" of strict surveillance by the US. Several years later, running out of options as she was, Sherry's only bargaining card was to become an agent for the US in the purpose of escaping from the state of confinement. She really didn't wanted to be seen, as she had been/lived in the past, ever again. Having kept deeply inside her this hope, Sherry receives her instructions/orders now that she has just entered the realm of agents. Her mandate is to sneak in the war-zone of the republic of Edonia, situated in Eastern Europe, and ensure the safety of a man, under the name of Jake Muller, who allegedly has been carrying some sort of special bloodtype. One could really wonder whether the dramatic escape of the dutiful and gentle Sherry along with Jake, is able to become a ray of hope against the nightmarish ordeal that they will both encouter
Quote:
2013, the United States - Tall Oaks (Tall Oaks);
Ten years after the Raccoon City incident number from.

Still followed in order to put the brakes on bioterrorism,
President of the United States is determined to publication of the "truth of the matter raccoon".

Large-scale bioterrorism occurs at the venue - the day of lecture.

Raccoon as a witness of the incident and, as a friend of President
Agent under the direct control of the President had participated in the lecture: Leon Kennedy · S ·
To face with the President of the appearance was completely changed.

President will reach out to women Osoikakaro.
Muffled to the force multiplied by the trigger finger of Leon. From a gunshot sounds in the room.
Leon stare with a look of anguish lie the remains of the President.

"I, did you ..."

On the cheek of the woman who rescued a tear streaming down.
Woman who confessed to have caused this incident,
It is the same as the United States agent Leon: Helena Harper was.

"There, There is truth in what you said -"

In order to ascertain the truth of the incident,
Leon is determined to be proceeding with Helena.
As if they resent the living thing,
Even she is suspected of hand, the assassination of President extending from the darkness of our dead,
Leon and Helena proceeding.
The situation is hopeless -.

Escape from this worst situation of all is what some

Oh yes
Spoiler for Super Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-11, 01:31   Link #232
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
...What are the chances that this instalment will tied up and closed off all remainding ends from Bio 1-3 ?

The cast isn't getting any younger, you know. Just look at Sherry.
Likely. I mean, there's really not much else from the original Bio 1-3.

Umbrella : Finished in Bio5's expansion story.

Wesker: Finished with his death in Bio5. Well... his son(?) brings up another plot point, but really, it's more of a separate extension than a continuation of the Wesker subplot.

Chris: Technically over by Bio5 with Wesker's death/Umbrella's defeat. All that remains is the long-awaited meeting with Leon.

Jill: Finished with Chris in Bio5.

Leon: Character closure with Sherry/Ada remains. And long-awaited main character meet-up with Chris.

Claire: Over with Code Veronica. Retired from the combat-side of the story via her joining the NGO Terrasave in Degeneration. Low chances of reappearing in the main storyline again. Unless Capcom decides to bring up Steve, but that seems doubtful at this point.

Ada: Incomplete. Bio6?

Sherry: Incomplete. Bio6 will definitely address her story as one of the key characters.

Steve: Could be dead or not. Either way works. That depends on this Jake guy. Besides, I'm not even sure Steve Burnside subplot still carries relevance in the grand scheme of things. Felt more like a potential story catalyst with Claire more than anything else.

Barry: Seems to have been written off the main story.

Carlos: Seems to have been written off the main story.

I mean, pretty much only Sherry and Ada are the real remaining loose ends from the original series. I'd much rather Claire be a part of the Bio6 story given that, since she and Leon are pretty much the characters attached to those loose ends. ( well... only Sherry, I don't recall Claire ever meeting Ada. )

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:40   Link #233
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Not to mention Rebecca as well. Though she was mentioned to might have a participation on the next RE CGI movie, but not in game sadly.
Old 2012-04-11, 04:05   Link #234
com_gwp

And along with the slew of news comes the annoucement of a Japan-only $1000 collector's edition.

Yes folks, you've read that right. A thousand US bucks, which will net you an actual leather replica of Leon's swanky jacket. (There something about a table cloth, but seriously, that's not where most of the money you're paying is going to.)

IMO the price isn't much of a shocker, when you consider how much a typical branded leather jacket goes for. If someone is willing to put down that money, they should already know they'll be paying for the jacket, not the game. That said, for that kind of asking price, the texture of the leather best be silky smooth and the finish of premium grade, because the design ain't exactly knocking any balls out of the park.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 04:50   Link #235
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
$1000 for Chris steroids and gym equipment I can dig as a premium edition. lol
Old 2012-04-11, 06:48   Link #236
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I have a news..i don't know if is already posted..so i post it..

Resident Evil 6 durerà il triplo rispetto al quinto capitolo: questo quanto rivelato dal direttore Eiichiro Sasaki:

I tre protagonisti avranno ognuno la propria storia, potrete sceglierne uno e viverla, provando le esperienze della sottotrama a lui correlata.

In termini di lunghezza, la storia di ogni personaggio è un po' più breve rispetto a RE5, ma combinandole insieme otteniamo qualcosa di molto più lungo.

Mentre le vicende di ogni protagonista sono stand alone, tutti i personaggi si muoveranno nella stessa area di gioco in China, quindi c'è un certo livello di sovrapposizione. Fanno le loro cose ma si incontreranno in certe aree. Non dovete giocarle tutte, per forza.

Traduction:

Resident evil 6 will last three times then Res 5 "revealed" by Director Eiichiro Sasaki:

The three players will each have their own history, you will play with one character, and know and experience his subplot..

In terms of length..the story of all character is a bit shorter than in Res5...but combining them,you get something more..

the story of each character all stand alone,the others characters will move in the same area of ​​the game in China..doing their stuff,but will meet them certain areas,and you don't need to play all...

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-04-11 at 07:18.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 18:17   Link #237
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
It's said to be a 30 hour game. Wow....

Also Pre-Order Bonus on GameStop

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/re...#bonusFeatures

Bonus Item

GameStop Exclusive Mercenaries Stage: The Catacombs

Quote:
Pre-order Resident Evil 6 and receive the GameStop Exclusive Mercenaries Stage: The Catacombs!

The Catacombs: There's more than enemies lurking in these catacombs; there are booby traps ready to ensnare you around every corner. Are your reflexes quick enough to avoid them?

Online Customers: A code with instructions will be emailed to you within 2 business days after your order is shipped.
Store/In-Store Pickup Customers: A code with instructions will be printed on your receipt at time of pickup.
Old 2012-04-12, 06:57   Link #238
Sumeragi
Banned

So I was right about Sherry. Good to know.

Loose ends: Steve is a minor thing, but there is this particular person to consider.

Alex Wesker.

Exactly what is he doing? Having the secret of immortality, is he the one behind Carla or one of the other organizations never reveled? It could be that we might get the final conclusion in RE7 dealing with the last Wesker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by com_gwp View Post
And along with the slew of news comes the annoucement of a Japan-only $1000 collector's edition.
Four copies, done.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 07:00   Link #239
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^

Oh yes
Spoiler for Super Spoiler:
Uh...
Spoiler: