Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-02-08, 21:48   Link #27721
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayato_kanzaki View Post
The Saber Holy Trinity is Okita/Nero Bride/Musashi?

I'm not that fond of Musashi. She has good skills, and damage potential if you can pull a BBB chain with proper crit support, but take some effort to charge her NP, and her NP doesn't hit hard enough for a single-target one.
U wot....her NP is one of the hardest hitting ones around....Put a BB chain with it with the first and second skills active and you can see her do nearly the same amount of damage as Scathac does to divine/undead. And her 3rd A crit has one of the highest NP gains IIRC. You also now have the wonderful Valentine CE (the Nitocris/Cleo one) to aid her
Old 2018-02-09, 00:53   Link #27722
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Should I just continue to do the story missions in the Kara no Kyokai crossover?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 02:21   Link #27723
-gold-

gold saber hopes up!!! seigfreid!!!!! >

gold rider? ok maybe its mary and bonnie i want them for my crit team....mary annete!!!!

both dups os servents i dont use T_T

i want shiki

my luck may have been used up when i pulled 3 jacks at the same 30 quatrz summon...chloe is garenteed to join once you clear her event right? i dont have to draw her?
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 03:38   Link #27724
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post

my luck may have been used up when i pulled 3 jacks at the same 30 quatrz summon...chloe is garenteed to join once you clear her event right? i dont have to draw her?
Yes Kuro will join you since she's welfare servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Should I just continue to do the story missions in the Kara no Kyokai crossover?
Yeah just do it and follow the guide on wiki or any source you have to do all the missions, you may need to clear the right quest to unlock more story though
Old 2018-02-09, 06:36   Link #27725
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Assuming it's English, Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet are pretty much mandatory along with a few other famous works. This is the first time I hear Beowulf being on the curriculum, I always thought was optional for extra credits. Well I wouldn't know, I'm not from a country that speak English.
It was when I was in school can't remember if it was high school or middle school could have been either but that was a long time ago. It was the standard example of the Epic.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 07:01   Link #27726
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
At least you guys got to read a tale about a guy punching monsters to death. The most entertaining stuff that was given to me as a book to read in french literature classes was Jules Verne 20000 Leagues Under the Sea, and Prosper Mérimé's La Venus d'Ille. Everything else were depressing stories by Emile Zola about people living in abject poverty in France of the 19th Century.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 09:18   Link #27727
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
At least you guys got to read a tale about a guy punching monsters to death. The most entertaining stuff that was given to me as a book to read in french literature classes was Jules Verne 20000 Leagues Under the Sea, and Prosper Mérimé's La Venus d'Ille. Everything else were depressing stories by Emile Zola about people living in abject poverty in France of the 19th Century.
True... the closer I had on school to adventure/fantasy was Odyssey and Iliad, others were mostly out of date social comments works.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

On the other hand, in Chaldeas bizarre adventures, Diamond Holy Maiden is completely unbreakable
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 12:09   Link #27728
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
For me i only read story about Rama when he go save his wife at high school, the rest is poem or some short story from my country
Old 2018-02-09, 13:48   Link #27729
MartianMage

@McW

grats on 2000/2000!

___
Also finished

Just need another Gil gacha to try for that last copy for perfection.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 13:48   Link #27730
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I can't remember what year of high school it was, but I definitely remember going through and reading Beowulf. Of course also remember a history class that went over the story of Gilgamesh. It made for an interesting memory when I eventually got into Fate . But yeah, I'd liked the tale of Beowulf.

Will be nice to add assassin Shiki to the mix. Another good option for an arts team. Plus the whole mission setup does add some variety to going through the event.

Nice work on those servants above . Jeanne looks pretty darn invincible there and that Gil definitely isn't one to mess with .
Old 2018-02-09, 15:35   Link #27731
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Already cleared the shop. Just need to farm pink bottles.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 16:12   Link #27732
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
60M mark hit! Done! The last node is screaming at you to roll Semiramis or have a friend with her. Now I can farm fangs, with double Semi + Gramps. I guess.

Also

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 10:40   Link #27733
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

http://news.fate-go.jp/2018/karanokyoukai/

KnK rerun on JP.. Mid February. I get to play the same event twice this month
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 10:41   Link #27734
Klard
The cilvilain

Yes yes yes ah on second though NO NO NO i don't have any quarzt
PLS DW PLS bless me with Shiki
Old 2018-02-10, 10:58   Link #27735
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post

Ugh. I mean, at least I like this event and feel it and CCC are the best events they made. But still, ugh. Couldn't they have at least waited until next month?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 11:19   Link #27736
Klard
The cilvilain

By mid Feb i guess should be right after Valentine event, man they should let me rest for 1 week at least
Old 2018-02-10, 11:57   Link #27737
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post

Same here, I also get to play it twice this month. But I'm happy, I missed the shiki event last time and I thought a re-run will never happen. YES!
Old 2018-02-10, 12:26   Link #27738
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Well that’s done with.

For my very first valentine event, it went on pretty great. 3 SSRs, all the event CE LB’d, and my first NP2 5*. Shame the QP conversion is bad, and it the shop might just close down rather than stay open to trade away the bottles, but I am happy with this.

And at long last, I can now do this

And that’s that. I guess next up will either be MkII or Fran, or I wait until I manage to roll Nezha or Summer!Fran down the line.

Re: KnK

As if there was more reason for me not being able to play NA lmao

I have all my CEs in storage, outside of the Fujiko CE, which I use still, so I guess it will go alright. At least it’s not Go West.
Old 2018-02-10, 13:18   Link #27739
IceHism

Knk will end in NA and then I have to play it again in JP. Damn. But this basically proves that collab reruns are gonna be a thing. Which basically killed my reason to play NA. I'm a bit too attached to my na account now to give it up but I'm glad that I will sometime in the future get BB on JP. Avenger fights were terror without her.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 13:45   Link #27740
Rizare

Oh hell yes, knk rerun. At least this proves that collabs can be rerunned and I get to play to Kajiura soundtrack.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon