AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2010-01-04, 03:07   Link #101
The One and Only One
絶望の提督

Location: Southeast Asia, 136.8 km north of the equator, between longitudes 103 degrees 38' E and 104 degrees
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Controversy View Post
But then again, who didn't? That's supposed to be part of the fantasy: these girls have issues and are thus dependent upon the player for happiness.
Agreed. If all of them are perfect, why would they need guys?
The One and Only One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 00:59   Link #102
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only One View Post
Agreed. If all of them are perfect, why would they need guys?
Well that is true in a sense....

And yeah I did overreact a tad back there(because like DJLowrider said it touched a rather raw nerve that I wouldn't like to go on about), but as I read a bit more into the games its good that someone's got her back (I'm starting to like what I hear about this Sakura girl...odd that I seem to always favor Sakura's lol) and won't abandon her in her time of need.

Like relentlessflame was going on about I could care less if she ends up with Rin, only that her life is fulfilling and not full of self-loathing.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote