AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana III - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 35 50.72%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 23.19%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 14.49%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 7.25%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.90%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.45%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-19, 12:13   Link #61
Senshigeia

Well I wouldn't put it as "fast food romance", and I love them both and the idea of having them together. And hell yeah, Keisaku is a man now!!

Can anyone tell me if that happens in the novel also?

Spoiler for novel events:

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!
Old 2011-12-19, 16:35   Link #62
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Thanks to the spell, Keisaku's stamina must have been off the charts if he and Margery went rough with each other. Thankfully, the screams were kept normal, otherwise the windows in the house would've been blown out when they hit their peak.

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
Old 2011-12-20, 07:08   Link #63
ReverseReasoning
Perriah of Inquiry

I really liked this episode for a few reasons.
Decarabia finally dies, thank God. I really despised his cocky, annoying character. Imagine your evil, ugly fish getting an attitude. I wasn't fond of his voice, not one bit. It sounds too grainy and weird for me.

Sophie finally gets to show why she's the leader. Although I expected more from her. I don't like the fact that she gets scared with armies despite the absence of the Trinity and the Snake of Heaven. Starting to think that she will run out of energy and get slaughtered on the battles.

Satou scores. Finally. Also, character development for both Margery and Satou. Margery gets to fight again. Yes, more fight scenes!

Sabrac will fight again! Sooo excited. How will Wilhelmina fare without Shana and Margery? Will Rebecca get slaughtered? What is Khamsin's true strength? I suppose Sabrac has developed something to counter Johann's remedy to his stigma. Stronger sigma? Bel-peol assist?

Shana will get to fight Yuji again. Judgment and love with her side against Yuji's long black locks. Exciting.
Old 2011-12-20, 22:24   Link #64
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

What made this episode so beautiful was that Keisaku, at last, muster his courage to confess straightforwardly his true feelings for Margery; it's more that Keisaku truly wanted and needed Margery than her to him.

But, that feelings even tiny and little was what Margery needed to stop herself from going past the breaking point, and they culminated the relationship though hope for Keisaku it wasn't a one night-stand; thank you, Marchosias for lending encouraging words to that boy.

The second highlight are the details of the war at Seirei-den's battlefront.

Put it bluntly, Decarabia didn't die its unrestricted spells were destroyed by Sophie in brutal but thundering execution; Decarabia made a dangerous gamble with all those unrestricted spells because it wanted to force a stalemate between their forces and the Flame Hazes to buy time, until the Tomogara forces from both the East and the West arrived.

And, it was successful just how it turned the tables on the Flame Hazes, as Wilhelmina previously did to them with amounted surprise attack on Seirei-den using the Tendokyu.
Old 2011-12-21, 17:05   Link #65
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

yeah! Margery without glasses.... kiss.... and doing something 'private' .... Keisaku has become a man ....

the battle is very tense.... somehow, Shana is very mature and being respected so much

RIP Decarabia...
and now, what will our Flame Haze team do??? they're surrounded and outnumbered

Sabrac... I miss your pink sakura flame.... lol
Old 2011-12-21, 19:40   Link #66
Senshigeia

I am really hooked to this series! Can't wait for every Friday to have a new episode. Anyway, the Margery x Keisaku talk and *adult stuff* was fantastic.

Anyway, I was thinking: we are in volume XIX of the novels, right? That means, we are in the middle of the season, which has 24 episodes.

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!
Old 2011-12-21, 21:50   Link #67
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Who are the two flame hazes that were a little more prominent than the rest? The fat guy and the small girl.
Old 2011-12-24, 20:51   Link #68
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
Who are the two flame hazes that were a little more prominent than the rest? The fat guy and the small girl.
I don't think they have names their where never mentioned in the novels so I would guess they are anime only made to so the dire situation the flame haze have found themselves in.
Old 2012-01-02, 18:58   Link #69
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Hohoho, Keisaku got more romantic action than anyone else in the series combined for 3 seasons in 1 episode! Hats off?

I really didn't expect them to do that so fast though, lol. Cradle rob much, Margery?

The airdrop part was pretty cool, though the series has been too jumpy for my liking. Also, the fall of the trumpet lion guy was fun to see at least. 8/10

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Closed Thread