AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-06-12, 06:26   Link #41
drawr

I was really looking forward to this, managed to roll Alice and Pinocchio jobs in a reroll but now all the issues are really dampening my interest. It's so annoying to constantly have battles get stuck on loading days after release. I wonder if it can recover from all this? With nier automata's sales/popularity it should be obvious a large audience would be into something with Yoko Taro attached to it.
drawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 07:58   Link #42
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Nvm, they just moved the bonuses to after you clear a story mission

BTW, thoughts on the battle system? It feels like RTS lol. Literally SP and weapon/skill management

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2017-06-12 at 08:18.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 05:25   Link #43
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The battle system is a mess because they implemented way too many features in a mangled fashion.
The battle system is real time based, but your party is completely random, so by the time you reach the actual difficulty spike, you have to either take a cleric class and hope for a good DPS party or vice versa... which isn't exactly great.

The absence of lobby for coop play is just completely stupid. You can't have a planned party with friends or guild mates for actual maps, and since it is generally random, you can have some weird surprise when it comes to people joining your quest or having no one joining you at all.

The gameplay is pretty bland thus far, and I don't expect it to improve that much.
Old 2017-06-13, 06:44   Link #44
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Everyone is spamming Gretel now because of this it seems. The Guilds are still down I think....at least I couldn't enter Colosseum. But I think the problem with the battle is there's actually too little your character can do. You are restricted to purely spamming of weapons. There's no other commands besides that I can see. gets repetitive over time. You just end up looking at your SP and weapons bar, nothing else.
Old 2017-06-13, 06:49   Link #45
AnimeFangirl

It seems the one year till shutdown I gave them was too generous. Unless they reboot it FFXIV-style.
Old 2017-06-13, 08:49   Link #46
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
It seems the one year till shutdown I gave them was too generous. Unless they reboot it FFXIV-style.
Didn't you already decide not to play this?
Old 2017-06-13, 09:16   Link #47
AnimeFangirl

No, I said this:
Quote:
This game sounds like a mess. I'm gonna wait a month and see what the verdict is before bothering.
And before that I said this:
Quote:
This will be another Squeenix game that only lasts a year, huh?
I thought it would be a fun little time-killer while it lasted. And I still hope they can work out the kinks. I really like the art.
Old 2017-06-26, 02:56   Link #48
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Crusher Snow White gacha is open
Old 2017-07-04, 01:24   Link #49
sasabit

since the launch doesnt seem to have gone too well and some people are saying it might shut down quick, I suppose theres no way this game is coming to NA?
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-04, 09:43   Link #50
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Problem's over now. The thing is first ranked on JP app store. It just held it's 2M DL campaign a week or so back

On another note, PvP is apparently now on open testing. Been farming story mode and events myself though so haven't tried
Old 2017-07-20, 05:11   Link #51
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

NieR Automata event in end August
Old 2017-12-12, 19:17   Link #52
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Talk about dead on arrival, how many reroll our Japanese friends did. The skill they have for botting is just amazing.
Old 2017-12-12, 20:32   Link #53
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Tried to get Minstrel Snow White actually.... Got Crusher Kaguya instead. Can't really complain but I prefer Snow's design.

It's dead in this forum and among english speakers but in game all I see are Chinese and JP players actually. A second wave of players came in during the NieR event
Old 2020-06-08, 04:32   Link #54
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Found this game through an ad, says there will be a global launch in July, and I just stopped playing a mobile game, so I thought it might be nice to pick it up after a few weeks. It's been a few years since anyone posted here, so...is this game still alive in Japan, and if so, is it easy to make progress? Will this release last, or will it be like shadow seven?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 04:36   Link #55
GDB

Yes, it's still alive.

It's easy to make progress if you focus fire on jobs and the monthly "weapon specific" gacha (after the first anniversary, this is the best focus because it has the strongest weapons for everyone except hammers and maybe lances).

I don't trust this release myself after they killed Symphogear after like 3 months.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 05:35   Link #56
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Be warned though....in the current state, if you don't join a guild and focus on PvP, you can forget about being strong enough to comfortably solo the highest level raid enemies. It IS quite 課金 intensive if you want to ascend to the current average level (mid 300Ks) from scratch

I personally just focus on magic offense (gun-class/ lance weaponry, Gunner/paladin jobs etc) and slowly deal with the rest as it comes

Quote:
I don't trust this release myself after they killed Symphogear after like 3 months.
I don't think it's quite possible for this one though seeing as the 3 year anniv is right now and there's quite a hardcore playerbase around it (all the high 400K+ monsters you see always dominating the PVP lists). It's like a mini GBF TBH....quite similar system as well

The current stat upgrade gold mine now is I think, the character specific strengthening which requires those near exclusive PvP reward mats. Otherwise, just gather jobs and those high cost 20+ weapons as well as the customizable weapon mats from raid bosses (max custom weapon stat at 2nd LB is already ~8K for comparison). And max out your main weapons' skills....the difference in damage between maxed skill and base is quite large although no numbers are ever displayed

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-06-08 at 05:51.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 06:02   Link #57
GDB

PvP will barely affect your ability to solo raid bosses. That's basically whale territory.

And JP being on its third anniversary doesn't really mean jack squat for global's life span.

The character specific strengthening doesn't happen until at least a year into the game, if not more. Not really something to worry about at this juncture.

And in all honesty, looking at the stuff in the gacha from the first year, 99% of stuff will be replaced within a few months after the first anniversary. Focus on getting jobs early on for the global stat boost.

There's some guides out there (on discord and youtube, I think) by some people, and I know Kent's is really good if nothing else.
Old 2020-06-08, 06:18   Link #58
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
PvP will barely affect your ability to solo raid bosses. That's basically whale territory.

And JP being on its third anniversary doesn't really mean jack squat for global's life span.

The character specific strengthening doesn't happen until at least a year into the game, if not more. Not really something to worry about at this juncture.

And in all honesty, looking at the stuff in the gacha from the first year, 99% of stuff will be replaced within a few months after the first anniversary. Focus on getting jobs early on for the global stat boost.

There's some guides out there (on discord and youtube, I think) by some people, and I know Kent's is really good if nothing else.
Not really, the character strengthening materials come only from PvP rewards. They contribute quite a massive chunk to your stat total. And before that, PvP medals were one of the easiest sources for max LB high strength weaponry since they weren't gacha dependent. You won't solo the latest raids but the earlier ones like Fafnir, Jizu, Surtr, Ogre etc are all easily doable at the highest levels without whaling.

Ah, so you meant global. Then yes......Don't bank on global lasting long for now.

And yes, the cost 15-16 weapons from early gachas are all essentially junk fodder now
Old 2020-06-08, 06:48   Link #59
GDB

Is that PvP for strengthening thing new from the past 6 months or so? When I last played, you got them from getting more jobs for the character.
Old 2020-06-08, 07:11   Link #60
AnimeFangirl

Is global starting from scratch or will it just add an English translation to the existing game like Granblue does?