Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-12, 17:58   Link #221
EliteJounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
I'm sorry monir
....it just ticks me off when i give my opinion and they treat it like trash cuz they don't agree....sauske treates everyone like shit, thinking he is the only person on this earth, much like the guy that replied to my original opinion.....everyone should treat everyone with respect, no matter what their idea is and not cut them down cuz they think certain cockbiting characters in a anime are cool....
Funny how you talk about Sasuke like that when there is someone else in Naruto that treats Naruto like that...
Could it be... Sakura?
How many times have Sakura rejected Naruto and treated him badly?

"sauske treates everyone like shit, thinking he is the only person on this earth, much like the guy that replied to my original opinion"

Sasuke doesnt treat everyone like ****. In fact, he deeply cares about his comrades. And how would you know that Dranz thinks he is the only person on this earth. Through a simple post you can tell that one is so self-centered? And besides, how do you know that he thinks like that through a post that just talks about how you arent replying with a reason for not liking Sasuke. That is all...
Old 2003-12-13, 00:16   Link #222
eLstar
(^_^)v

I think you should be sayin sorry to me rather then monir. I didn't treat your opinion as trash, I treated your post as one. You hate Sasuke. Fine. I can care less. Hell I'm even hosting the A.S.S. picture for monir. Just post in an orderly fashion and example with reasons other then flames such as TheGreatYakoshi, juri_miki, and a few others out there.

I don't care if it ticks you off, you don't go off like that even if I'm the moderator (which I am by the way in case you haven't realized) at this forum or not. You know I could ban you for a day for being improper and to cool you down, but I haven't banned anyone yet and I don't plan on doing it anytime soon unless I have to. So chill out.
Old 2003-12-24, 00:32   Link #223
Nejisfangirl

"Sasuke is the man, and the only real Saske haters came when Rock Lee fans surfaced which I find completely stupid."

I don't really find that true...I never really liked him before. I mean at first I kinda felt bad for him and all, but he always kinda got on my nerves. Rock Lee I didn't like at first, but I love him now and I love Gaara even more too^_^ figure that out. But I didn't start to dislike Sasuke when Rock Lee came in, I really did start disliking him in the later volumes of the manga.
I started to really hate Sasuke recently in the manga...I hate what he is doing now in the manga, what an idiot. grr if my precious Neji get hurts =PPP mad mad mad . What is Sasuke thinking...oh yeah of himself. After around chapter 183 or around there I lost almost all of any ounce of respect or liking of his character I had at that point... Naruto rocks, Gaara rocks, Rock Lee rocks, Shikamaru rocks, Neji is cool now, need to see more of Shino, Hinata, Kiba, Itachi. Sakura gets on my nerves...she is soo useless and remains that way. Get stronger girl! Do something other then worry and weep over Stupid Sasuke. God at this point I'd rather see her with Rock Lee. The only thing I admire about her is she does think of others and cares...but other than that I really wish she would do more.

Any way Sasuke is an a$$, and the more recent the manga chapters the more I hate him.
Old 2003-12-24, 02:20   Link #224
Lost World
Banned

If you were Sasuke you'd be fucked up too. Having your mind raped TWICE isn't fun.
Old 2003-12-24, 12:33   Link #225
KageSennin
Shadow Master

Send a message via AIM to KageSennin
Whoa, man, am I the only one here that doesn't get into the series by loving characters and hating others?? Sasuke IS pretty cool looking, especially in his crazy devil state with the curse seal and all. He does also need an attitude change, and Sakura could be a LOT better, too.
Old 2003-12-24, 13:04   Link #226
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malta
It seems funny how people like Shika for being lazy, and yet criticise Sasuke for it.
It's not that Shikamaru is JUST lazy, it's that he's a slacker. He sees how he can beat you, and if it really isn't worth his time, he won't bother with it. He trains with his dad a bit in the mornings 'cuz him mom's always on his case, but he simply doesn't to be powerful.

Sasuke's different, and Naruto's pointed it out. He isn't working hard, he's just trying to skate by. On top of that Sasuke wants power badly...but is doing nothing to get it. I'm all for natural ability playing a role, but that's why Sasuke's about to have his body invaded...he wants all this power at the push of a button.

It's the different reasons the two have for being lazy that makes Shikamaru's attitude enjoyable and Sasuke's annoying.

I thought he was ok up until the point he got tainted. I actually liked him WAY better than Naruto, but I guess the authors deliberately started making him more of an ass once he got "marked".

Plus there's the whole fact that everyone KNOWS where this is going already and just wants to see it get finished...and it's all pretty much Sasuke's fault.
Old 2003-12-25, 00:54   Link #227
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

really i respect most pro-sasuke peoples opinions and i cant see why people have to rip on others in an argument thread about a character but anywho......
ill give you my first real opinion of sasuke now this is true i didnt make it up my friend transfered me the first five episodes on friday i go into school on monday the first thing i said to him was
" sasuke is a prick" (well after like hello an shi*)

btw merry christmas all and a happy new year
and for all jews happy hanuka (i knwo i spelled it wrong but hey im not jewish)
Old 2003-12-25, 02:18   Link #228
ky_khor
Gundamed Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to ky_khor
in the later stage of the story....

naruto is better than sasuke a lot

Code:
Spoiler:
the last thing he is good at also worse than naruto duh....

Last edited by ky_khor; 2003-12-25 at 02:38.
Old 2004-01-21, 19:56   Link #229
Kayess
Guy From Canada

I hate Sasuke because he has the Sharingan and I do not!
Old 2004-01-21, 20:06   Link #230
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Oh no! The cursed thread is back! o.o

*hides*
Old 2004-01-21, 20:59   Link #231
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

*gasp*

I indeed hate Sasuke as much as one could hate an anime character. This is thread is t3h funny. Did I mention I hate Sasuke?
Old 2004-01-21, 21:02   Link #232
Ventorez
Baka Moonchaser

Send a message via AIM to Ventorez
I admit Sasuke has a ego problem but sasuke is great. His rivalry with Naruto is what makes the story great. Naruto in order to catch up to his rival and Sasuke making sure hes on top. (Best when its a girl though)
Old 2004-01-21, 21:22   Link #233
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
I hate Sasuke because he has the Sharingan and I do not!
why revive a dead thread?

and what the hell does this have to do with anything

Sasuke is a necessary and vital part of the Naruto storyline... if there was no sasuke the naruto manga would not have been popular enough to spawn a TV show.
Old 2004-01-21, 21:28   Link #234
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Hey guys! Play the rules!
You must invent funny or/and stupid reasons to hate Sasuke, not just stated that you hate him!
Old 2004-01-21, 22:55   Link #235
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Hey guys! Play the rules!
You must invent funny or/and stupid reasons to hate Sasuke, not just stated that you hate him!
ok!

I hate sasuke because they killed master rans vision of Iruka+kakashi but they split up because kakashi cheating on him w/ sasuke
Old 2004-01-22, 00:05   Link #236
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Sasuke's different, and Naruto's pointed it out. He isn't working hard, he's just trying to skate by. On top of that Sasuke wants power badly...but is doing nothing to get it. I'm all for natural ability playing a role, but that's why Sasuke's about to have his body invaded...he wants all this power at the push of a button.
man this thread again?

Well let's repeat history...

Wrong Sasuke Is working hard (Tree Climbing, Chidori, Speed of Rock Lee?) Remember??

I'll say this again. What's wrong with Sasuke wanting to get power from Oro? Sure Oro is demented evil and a child molester, however, Oro is indeed very powerful. He could have became Hokage.

Going to someone knowing you'll get ass raped and STILL want to get knowledge and power from him = He's one determined guy to get power.

Also did sasuke ever want the curse seal on him? I seriously doubt that.

Quote:
It's the different reasons the two have for being lazy that makes Shikamaru's attitude enjoyable and Sasuke's annoying.

I thought he was ok up until the point he got tainted. I actually liked him WAY better than Naruto, but I guess the authors deliberately started making him more of an ass once he got "marked".

Plus there's the whole fact that everyone KNOWS where this is going already and just wants to see it get finished...and it's all pretty much Sasuke's fault.
Spoiler:

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-01-22 at 00:17.
Old 2004-01-22, 00:40   Link #237
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

*nosebleed* Geheh...heheheh...

GYAHAHAHAHA! It cannot die!!!

I must thank whoever brought this thread back. Nothing like a fresh batch of recruits! Still can't believe I missed out on the A.S.S. thread...I'm the frickin' president, for God's sake!

Btw...interesting points you got there, aahhsin...that's some powerful determination, taking a meat-packing for a power-up. But as much of a Lee-wannabe Sasqo is, I don't think walking funny counts as a new taijutsu. Though episode 66's 'power march' makes be wonder if there was really some other reason Sasuke was late...
Old 2004-01-22, 03:24   Link #238
Rasengan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
man this thread again?

Well let's repeat history...

Wrong Sasuke Is working hard (Tree Climbing, Chidori, Speed of Rock Lee?) Remember??

I'll say this again. What's wrong with Sasuke wanting to get power from Oro? Sure Oro is demented evil and a child molester, however, Oro is indeed very powerful. He could have became Hokage.

Going to someone knowing you'll get ass raped and STILL want to get knowledge and power from him = He's one determined guy to get power.

Also did sasuke ever want the curse seal on him? I seriously doubt that.

Spoiler:
Sasuke went to Oro wanting power yes. But as you said, he has brains. The sound Nins TOLD HIM that he will likely become Orochimaru's slave etc. (don't remember the exact words). And he still went, also betraying his village and all those people who care for him.

Spoiler:

I'm not saying Sasuke's lazy, in some occasions, he works hard, but he did pick the easy way to gaining more power. Itachi, Orochimaru, Sandaime, Yondaime (insert strong people from Leaf here) studied and came out of the Leaf. They're strong like hell. Sasuke doesn't have to go out of the village to learn some crap.

Spoiler:

I don't hate Sasuke, but I dislike him.
Old 2004-01-22, 09:20   Link #239
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

I don't like Sasuke, but I have to say he's an interesting character for the storyline. This serie won't be so good if Sasuke wasn't there. He a disliked but necessary character...damn...
Old 2004-01-22, 09:55   Link #240
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I will not bother to crush for the ***th times the lazy thing arguments, it's just stupid the manga shown Sasuke train all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan
he works hard, but he did pick the easy way to gaining more power.
The easy way? Sasuke took the risk to die to reach the curse seal lvl 2.
He didn't take the easy way, he try to take the fastest way.

Quote:
Itachi, Orochimaru, Sandaime, Yondaime (insert strong people from Leaf here) studied and came out of the Leaf. They're strong like hell. Sasuke doesn't have to go out of the village to learn some crap.
lol yeah, Itachi is the man that Sasuke wants to kill, Sandaime and Yondaime are dead.
Oro is the only other powerful person Sasuke knows and he proposes to train him.

A pact with the devil? Yes.
A stupid choice? Not with the information that Sasuke has.
Closed Thread