Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-13, 16:48   Link #401
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Or they did that offscreen. They spent a lot of time practicing together between Hide and Seek and Submerged Fish Hunt.
But Baam seemed clueless about the date Androssi mentioned in Ch.80, The Workshop Battle - The Truth (4), and I doubt Baam would forget about a promise with a friend.

Though it's quite possible Androssi was vague about it, something like "Let's hang out sometime", with an implied meaning of it being a date that Baam didn't get.
Old 2014-01-13, 17:11   Link #402
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Does he even know what a date is?

edit: so... FUG's signature move is the Floral Butterfly Piercing Strike? Is it the same principle as badasses wearing pink?

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2014-01-18 at 17:32.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 09:25   Link #403
Kirihara_R

Spoiler for ...:
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 10:40   Link #404
tsunade666

OH MY GOD!!! Miss Ryun!

Sorry miss androssi, miss yihwa and miss yuri but my favorite is miss ryun!!!

that Reflejo bastard! Kill him Viole!
Old 2014-01-19, 10:45   Link #405
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

They're "bait", so they're alive.

Still, looks like the tournament's a mess.
Old 2014-01-19, 11:23   Link #406
Amario

....just when I thought Baam was going to leave now, they capture "bait". From the way they mentioned it all three of them are alive...barely though.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 11:28   Link #407
tsunade666

I know they are alive but he still beat the crap out of her and he will probably using torturing methods in front of baam to lure him for confrontation.
Old 2014-01-19, 11:31   Link #408
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I know they are alive but he still beat the crap out of her and he will probably using torturing methods in front of baam to lure him for confrontation.
Well she was the one who instigated most of it and ruined his plans....of course he would p*ssed off with her.
Baam will come without question and Mad Dog will be waiting < can't wait for this fight. Seems like Baam has a little more control over the thorn.
Old 2014-01-19, 11:33   Link #409
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
He doesn't need to do anything more than say he has them.
Old 2014-01-19, 12:06   Link #410
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
He doesn't need to do anything more than say he has them.
this is also true. But its like Amaroi said. his pissed. Stealing away the thorn right in front of their face

not really torture but venting off the steam a little.

And it looks like the other guy who has devil left/right arm would be an opponent too.

Will he fight Hatsu again? Will hatsu and lesoo's group joined koon's group? they should be disqualified but they are still there with the archimedes retreating.
Old 2014-01-19, 12:10   Link #411
Breimoon

the problem is what that program girl is planning. On one side she seems to be helping Baam, on the other she made Beta go mad against Baam.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 12:35   Link #412
Amario

Quote:
this is also true. But its like Amario said. his pissed. Stealing away the thorn right in front of their face

not really torture but venting off the steam a little.

And it looks like the other guy who has devil left/right arm would be an opponent too.

Will he fight Hatsu again? Will hatsu and lesoo's group joined koon's group? they should be disqualified but they are still there with the archimedes retreating.
Corrected your misspelling of my my name.
Yup without a doubt he his. He was made to look like a fool thinking he was in control the whole time.
Yes at the moment seems like Cassano is working with them although he did ask a question previously about the "mother" who gave him his name if she actually cares about him and the response was not good so perhaps his still confused...

He might end up fighting Hatsu since these two have a rivalry well for Hatsu anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
the problem is what that program girl is planning. On one side she seems to be helping Baam, on the other she made Beta go mad against Baam.
Not exactly true we discovered that "program" is actually a person one who is captured and is somewhere within the tournament she doesn't seem to be instigating anything against Baam.
Old 2014-01-19, 12:39   Link #413
Breimoon

if you read to last ch it is said that she lied to Beta to use him and that she told his experiment was done to complete Baam thus making Beta crazy about revenge on Baam. If instead she had told something different Beta may have even have helped Baam.
Old 2014-01-19, 12:41   Link #414
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
if you read to last ch it is said that she lied to Beta to use him and that she told his experiment was done to complete Baam thus making Beta crazy about revenge on Baam. If instead she had told something different Beta may have even have helped Baam.
Wait!.....it seems I misinterpreted what you said before when I was talking about program and you were as well seems we are talking about two different people.
----------------
The one your talking about is the one who helped in making the ignition weapons?
The one I am talking about is the program on the device which answers questions and such.
Old 2014-01-19, 13:32   Link #415
Kirihara_R

program girl? your talking about Emille right ?..

Emille(program girl) doesn't have a will, there's just a person who's using her . Emile is like a computer/database that you can put a data/info on it .. for example remember when Androssi looking for Baam in the party? she's using Emille right? but Baam trick Androssi to a wrong direction by putting a wrong information to Emille . Thats why Hwa Ryun and Koon can also communicate to each other when they planning to rescue Baam ...

so in short the one who trick Beta is not the program girl(Emile)...Well you already probably know this but just to make sure. and please someone correct me if Im wrong

Last edited by Kirihara_R; 2014-01-19 at 14:30.
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 17:50   Link #416
Xacual

Are you guys forgetting about the reveal that Emille tricked a ton of guys into trying to "rescue" her and got them all captured. Emille seems like a lot more than just a program that regurgitates information.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 22:09   Link #417
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Too bad. I wished we could see Beta vs Baam without the thorn. I wonder who would win that.
Old 2014-01-19, 22:20   Link #418
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Are you guys forgetting about the reveal that Emille tricked a ton of guys into trying to "rescue" her and got them all captured. Emille seems like a lot more than just a program that regurgitates information.
Evil, secret boss? Meh. I suppose it'll do as long as the author doesn't pull any more surprises.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 05:53   Link #419
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Evil, secret boss? Meh. I suppose it'll do as long as the author doesn't pull any more surprises.
Well maybe Emily simply wants to be freed?
Old 2014-01-26, 11:07   Link #420
Breimoon

umh... i think that the bodies are fake and that Cassano too is helping Mad Dog in the double spy game.

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge