AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-11-17, 16:37   Link #721
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witched View Post
All it's missing is having this fight taken place in space with transforming giant robots shooting millions of lasers and projectiles around.
Old 2013-11-17, 17:45   Link #722
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
All it's missing is having this fight taken place in space with transforming giant robots shooting millions of lasers and projectiles around.
looks like we will have the space fight you talking about in the next episode in alice episode
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 19:29   Link #723
Witched

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
looks like we will have the space fight you talking about in the next episode in alice episode
Please let it not be like the last episode of Railgun S... It feels pretty awkward to have space battles.
Witched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 04:54   Link #724
elior

Spoiler for episode 44:
it sound like it possible regina will come back in this episode
Old 2013-11-21, 02:30   Link #725
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

That's settles either episode 44 or 45 to be start of the final story arc for this season.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 08:07   Link #726
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
I'm always late to the party it seems... I think MakoPi solidified her position as most badass idol ever with this one. At the very least, that scene definitely solidified this as being my favorite non-Alice-centric episode.

Now pardon me while I watch that clip a thousand times over in hopes it'll end differently in one of 'em.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 16:03   Link #727
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

So like... am I the only one who's kind of annoyed by the fact that their separate Lovely Pad attacks have been shown like, once? It's nearing the final episodes. I remember Rosetta used her Rosetta Balloon for the first time and said that something different comes out of the balloon each time and to look forward to it... like... look forward to it one more time before the series ends or...? There aren't that many episodes left to go...

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 19:35   Link #728
Witched

Quote:
Originally Posted by momobunny View Post
So like... am I the only one who's kind of annoyed by the fact that their separate Lovely Pad attacks have been shown like, once? It's nearing the final episodes. I remember Rosetta used her Rosetta Balloon for the first time and said that something different comes out of the balloon each time and to look forward to it... like... look forward to it one more time before the series ends or...? There aren't that many episodes left to go...
I'd love to see Rosetta Balloon more than once, but that's just asking TOEI to be even more creative... Which is highly unlikely, thus being situational.

But seeing Ira's comment on calling Rikka an angel really became true, and I want to them to resolve their relationship! Then again, based on seeing the Episode Titles, it's highly unlikely until the end...

Personal Rankings on the Cures: Rikka = Alice >= (Greater or equal to) Makopi > Mana > Aguri so far.
Old 2013-11-23, 13:19   Link #729
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 40. I Want to Tell Her my Feelings! MakoPi's New Song!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
I'm always late to the party it seems... I think MakoPi solidified her position as most badass idol ever with this one. At the very least, that scene definitely solidified this as being my favorite non-Alice-centric episode.
Your'e not the one late, I am. There's only six hours left before this week's episode airs, and I made it in time to review upon last week's episode.

Definitely, this episode on Makoto writing her new song just for Regina was full of tender drama, and I liked the tension built within Regina as she was struggling with her inner feelings while Makoto was performing her song out to reach her. Normally, I feel discomfortable with musical scenes intertwined with action scenes (a remarkable exception to me would be Symphogear), but I loved Makoto's song, nonetheless. That is because they raised the drama on those scenes, telling the audience that the path to reach Regina has yet to be crossed, but the girls are under the way to cleanse her.

As for the girl's newest power up, it isn't my favorite, but I do give credit that both the transformation sequence and the finisher look conservative to me rather than flamboyant.
Instead, we have the girls sprouting angel wings without any other drastic changes into their basic PreCure forms, and the finisher involves at the end showering the Jikochuu with star dust from the Lovely Pad to cleanse them; the effects feel softer and subtle in contrast to other previous finisher attacks.

As for Regina, I'm surprised that nobody posted their suspicions on her, although I know for sure that many of you since ages ago have had this funny feeling on Regina. Aside that there's some sort of connection between Regina, Aguri, and the Princess....
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 13:34   Link #730
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Your'e not the one late, I am. There's only six hours left before this week's episode airs, and I made it in time to review upon last week's episode.
Usually I'm too late to comment period and end up losing interest in the idea. I got lucky this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
As for Regina, I'm surprised that nobody posted their suspicions on her, although I know for sure that many of you since ages ago have had this funny feeling on Regina. Aside that there's some sort of connection between Regina, Aguri, and the Princess....
Spoiler:
Spoiler for continued speculation:
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 17:36   Link #731
Witched

DDPC's going to air within the next hour, instead of the usual 7:30 PM EST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kogetsu shirogane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for continued speculation:
Spoiler for Wa~!:
Old 2013-11-24, 11:17   Link #732
S.Wonderlander

DDPC is at ep 41 already, so I'm definitely late to make the first post here, but I like the last few episodes too much (the last 3, to be exact) that I'm in dire need of a place to speak to my heart's content, so here I am. I apologize in advance if my English sounds weird.

Spoiler for episode 41 random moments:

Spoiler for Ep 41 overview:

Spoiler for About Regina:
S.Wonderlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 02:02   Link #733
elior

i think regina will be like kauro and michiru which joined the final battle in splash star
Old 2013-11-25, 09:44   Link #734
S.Wonderlander

Quote:
i think regina will be like kauro and michiru which joined the final battle in splash star
Yeah!
And maybe, Regina will manage to drag her Papa to the "good" side as well . I really like how Precure series are being more and more forgiving these years. And love will be able conquer everything(?), after all .
Old 2013-11-26, 02:01   Link #735
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
The way it is so far makes me feel like there is a high chance of that happening. Yes I hope that happens. I'll be so upset if they brainwash her again.

Also new Precure stuff.
Spoiler for New Precure Series Logo:
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 12:26   Link #736
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Some dude expected that to be Heart Catch's sequel. I don't think so, though.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/mvt2on
Old 2013-11-26, 22:53   Link #737
S.Wonderlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Amearai View Post
"Happiness Charge" sounds more like Smile's sequel to me .
Old 2013-11-26, 23:54   Link #738
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Amearai View Post
I don't think it is a sequel since Precure series stopped doing sequels after Fresh.
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 23:12   Link #739
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichuki View Post
I don't think it is a sequel since Precure series stopped doing sequels after Fresh.
*Gogo

Fresh didn't have a sequel.
I'm really interested to see what Happiness Charge will look like.

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 06:09   Link #740
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Characters design
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Still, they're not confirmed.

Last edited by Hiroshi Amearai; 2013-11-28 at 06:20.
Hiroshi Amearai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, magical girl