techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-26, 05:03   Link #62
wtfkjp
Time Traveller

thank you for everything
wtfkjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-26, 05:55   Link #63
Breimoon

thanks for your hard work, by the way read up to ch 20-21 with GT and from what i get of his power
Spoiler for raw:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-26, 20:50   Link #64
Mrninja1

His powers sound amazing but I'm glad he is limited by mp atleast for now anyway. I am really glad this is getting translated now.
Mrninja1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 10:24   Link #65
Namorax

Does he meet the other heroes again? It would be interesting if someone could post a short spoiler what happens if/when the 5 of them meet again.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 10:44   Link #66
Yunyuki
story finder

uoooooh chapter 6!!!!!!

thanks for the new chapter!!!!!
Yunyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 11:53   Link #67
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
Does he meet the other heroes again? It would be interesting if someone could post a short spoiler what happens if/when the 5 of them meet again.
it should be a bit later than ch 21 , havent reached yet there because GT headache
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 19:59   Link #68
laon
Hantai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
Spoiler:
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 23:35   Link #69
Atomic Daisy

Wasn't sure how I was gonna feel about this series, but with the first 6 chapters I've read so far from Unlimited Novel Failures I'm really enjoying it.

Dunno if that person, or team, is on this thread, but thanks for translating and I hope you continue with it!
Atomic Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 02:22   Link #70
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

MC is the prodigy loner type similar to Shirou from Log Horizon, not bad. Basically the pen is mightier than the sword. Well, Hajime from Arfureta got both brain like Lelouch and brawn like Suzaku so I wonder if Hiiro is either or both.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 03:39   Link #71
CoCayn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
MC is the prodigy loner type similar to Shirou from Log Horizon, not bad. Basically the pen is mightier than the sword. Well, Hajime from Arfureta got both brain like Lelouch and brawn like Suzaku so I wonder if Hiiro is either or both.
Hajime from Arifureta became the way he is through pure luck (finding that godstone) and a strong will to survive. He is smart, but I wouldn't call him a genuis mastermind like Lelouch. Suzaku was only strong because of his OP mech, he is maybe an above average soldier...
CoCayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 06:31   Link #72
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCayn View Post
Suzaku was only strong because of his OP mech, he is maybe an above average soldier...
...who can spin kick the crap out of stuff in great distances in & out of a mech as well as having a bad habit of back stabbing people.

---

Hiiro's a pretty selfish, cold & analytical guy but quite independent & knows what he wants & does what he think is needed. I guess he's one of those MC's that might get on certain peoples nerves or simply find him interesting or amusing (Been reading the translated chapters only so I'm not sure about his over all 'morality' on things).

Hm, I guess this is also one of the usual WN's where it's like an RPG world but there's no real explanation why there's stats & levels and such & hand waved as it's the "norm" like usual?
Old 2014-10-28, 12:35   Link #73
Eddio

Chapter 7 is up
Eddio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 12:48   Link #74
Karolik

wow...so he just say "revive" and no one will ever die..
Karolik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 13:46   Link #75
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolik View Post
wow...so he just say "revive" and no one will ever die..
nope his power has limits like most magics so if he does something like that backslash would kill him and no one will revive , even tough his power is hax its not omnipotent so needs to find clever ways to use it . Backslash is really troublesome if you use a magic more then you can chew it gets really nasty , didnt you read how princesses died while summoning the heroes .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 13:55   Link #76
techblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
nope his power has limits like most magics so if he does something like that backslash would kill him and no one will revive , even tough his power is hax its not omnipotent so needs to find clever ways to use it . Backslash is really troublesome if you use a magic more then you can chew it gets really nasty , didnt you read how princesses died while summoning the heroes .
Being limited by MP also helps since he prevents him from ruling the world on a whim. Granted that won't prevent him from doing so via conquering and using armies and such which is way cooler anyway.
Old 2014-10-28, 14:09   Link #77
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by techblade View Post
Being limited by MP also helps since he prevents him from ruling the world on a whim. Granted that won't prevent him from doing so via conquering and using armies and such which is way cooler anyway.
I like the backslash but i hope main character doesnt do unreasonable and gets away with it , i also wonder if main character really needs to write the word for example if he used lightning where will he write it to the clouds ?
Old 2014-10-28, 14:12   Link #78
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
I like the backslash but i hope main character doesnt do unreasonable and gets away with it , i also wonder if main character really needs to write the word for example if he used lightning where will he write it to the clouds ?
Considering the fire started out of nowhere when he wrote it onto the ground, I would imagine that a lightning would suddenly strike the place where he wrote it.
Old 2014-10-28, 14:14   Link #79
techblade

Quote:
Most stories that uses similar powers are usually always OP and it usually called Kodama or something I forget. I won't be surprised if the Heroes made an enemy of the MC he will give them one hell of a fight.
Old 2014-10-28, 14:23   Link #80
arthand

I think writing on items is just one use of his magic which gives permanent status but he probably can chant and use it by saying lighting tough since its based on imagination he just needs to imagine his sword shotting lighting . But it seems he cant use Fireball since its two words but he can use super nova or inferno lol tough he would probably get backslash for them .

Tags
antihero, book lover, cooking, food lover, harem, hero rented, loli, transfer to another world, webnovel