AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-02-20, 16:27   Link #681
LucchanDakedo
Rafuuu ~~!

Ne ne ~ can someone spoil me on this? What happened when you defeat the yggdra on chap 40 3/4 instead of losing?
LucchanDakedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 18:00   Link #682
Shadow5YA

It shouldn't be possible. IIRC, once you get it low enough, it will have a trigger that nullifies any damage.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 06:05   Link #683
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So is Summer Zoe's unlock weapon, Ribbon (Big boost to ATK as HP goes down and Small boost to dark ATK) a good weapon to use in my weapon pool, at least until I get some of the better, more grind-y weapons? (Which probably won't be for a long while....)

And I'm 0 for 4 or 5 or so on black pot now. Is there any more specific time than just "JP prime time" for doing Bahamut HL?
Old 2017-02-21, 12:25   Link #684
LucchanDakedo
Rafuuu ~~!

Tweetdeck is your friend
LucchanDakedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 13:32   Link #685
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

So new zeta doesn't seem to be limited. Perfect.

I guess i'll grab her on the ticket after the march one. Now to back to saving crystals.
Old 2017-02-21, 19:27   Link #686
Asuras
Dictadere~!

What are subskills? Are they like skills from another class that can be used by you current class?

EDIT: Never mind answered my own question. However I would like to know how to tell which classes can share skills with one another. Is it limited to class type like, Defense classes share with Defense?
Old 2017-02-21, 23:58   Link #687
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Geez, there's so much renaming between the JP and English versions of the game that I didn't even know what "subskills" was referring to at first.

The subskills that can be shared are pretty much always the second and third abilities of each class. The only exceptions being the tier 4 classes which only have their one ability, while you can put any of the shared subskills in the last three spots. (Which is one of their best features)

So what character, weapon pool, and summon pool setups did everybody use to get through the Xeno Ifrit event? I'm just looking for some comparisons to see what I can improve. My setup was:

DF with Armor Break
Katarina
Lily
Altair

2* Perseus as main weapon (Lancelot's unlock weapon)
Leviathan Dagger Magna x6 (varying uncap levels)
Street Fight (Street Fighter event Unown gauntlets)
Bahamut Dagger Novum
Cosmos Dagger BL
All skill levels at max (level 10 or 15 depending on uncap level)

Leviathan Magna as main summon
Water Carbuncle
Grani
Abyss (event summon, water resistance down)
Macula Marius
Old 2017-02-22, 00:13   Link #688
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

My team is DF with rage, Yoda, Lan chan, Altair for anything that's not Hell Lv.120 and the raid.

For Hell lv.120 and soloing the raid I used DF with Arrow Rain 3, Lan chan, Limited Katrina, Altair.
Yoda as back up for both. But Charlotta for Hell and Riruru for the raid.

Using the 6 magna weapon set up with 1 unknown and two normal.
Around 55000 power in total. Stone is pretty much whatever, but that FLB Apollo is a must to provide mount.

Goes all out with offense for fast kill with minimum safety measure for the high damaging stuff that Xeno Ifirit throws out at the last but of his hp.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 01:32   Link #689
Shadow5YA

So famitsu scans were leaked, and the new SSR is... Zeta in casual clothes? Anyone know if she is supposed to be a seasonal limited or a regular ticketable SSR?
Old 2017-02-22, 04:07   Link #690
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I think somebody said earlier that she's permanent?
Old 2017-02-22, 06:41   Link #691
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

New post for timegap.

Well, I'm definitely not doing so well with this event. Considering light element has no SSR tanks or party healers (unless you have Funf from GW) and using anything but DF is going to let the boss run wild with ougis, how the heck am I supposed to deal with the boss' ougi damage? I've been using SR Noishe and that works fine on extreme, but the damage drop hurts bad on maniac and 40% damage cut doesn't help as mech there.

Of course, my light damage isn't very spectacular at ~25,000 calculated on the weapon pool page. It hurts not using a bahamut weapon because of having Ferri in the party.

And when are they going to put Damascus ingots back in the shop? I'll have 10 chunks to change into an I got with this event. (it'll just take longer getting the materials from just extreme)
Old 2017-02-22, 07:29   Link #692
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So famitsu scans were leaked, and the new SSR is... Zeta in casual clothes? Anyone know if she is supposed to be a seasonal limited or a regular ticketable SSR?
regular. Zeta being the SSR was no surprise. The Trial character prior to the current one was datamined to have arvess support skill.
Old 2017-02-22, 23:55   Link #693
Shadow5YA

So then... what's the point of the original Zeta?
Old 2017-02-23, 00:18   Link #694
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So then... what's the point of the original Zeta?
She's now a skin that you don't want to roll!
Old 2017-02-23, 18:21   Link #695
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Considering light element has no SSR tanks or party healers (unless you have Funf from GW) and using anything but DF is going to let the boss run wild with ougis, how the heck am I supposed to deal with the boss' ougi damage?
Use your strongest element instead of light. If light is your main then, dark buncles + Katalina for damage cut? If no buncles, SR Celeste will do in a pinch. Or Athena as a support summon.
Old 2017-02-24, 07:48   Link #696
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well, I'm definitely not doing so well with this event. Considering light element has no SSR tanks or party healers (unless you have Funf from GW) and using anything but DF is going to let the boss run wild with ougis, how the heck am I supposed to deal with the boss' ougi damage? I've been using SR Noishe and that works fine on extreme, but the damage drop hurts bad on maniac and 40% damage cut doesn't help as mech there.
Your theorical damage is clearly too low for a maniac. Usually, maniac should be taken care of with something closer to 40-45K on paper (which is akin to basic magna setup).
You are definitely doing something wrong with your setup or you simply don't have an appropriately grinded light weapons comp.
Old 2017-02-24, 08:36   Link #697
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

My light party is one of my weakest setups, but it's still at minimum 7 magnas and 3 normal/bahamut. (no unknown) My other weapon pools were strong at that point, but for some reason my light setup just isn't cutting it as well.

That said, the real problem is trying to do 7 magna and 3 normal to get Ferry in. When I use my all human/unknown party to make use of my bahamut sword and dagger, I do much better. I'm still without proper healing or tanking, but I can mitigate the damage with MLB Hecatonkeir and awakened GW sword. Plus Rusio's shield blocks a lot of the ougi damage, and I have Zeus' shield for backup. Bottom line, my Rusio/Jeanne/Amira party with 7x magna, 1x normal, and 2x bahamut does the job much better.

By 40-45,000, do you mean in calculated damage at the bottom of the weapon pool page, or do you just mean the attack total listed next to your MC status info with HP and job type info?

And what about Damascus ingots? Do I just need to get more Damascus pieces for the ingot to show up in the shop, or are those also limited lifetime supply like the gold bricks? -_-
Old 2017-02-24, 09:45   Link #698
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Just post your composition, but yeah, the 40-45K refers to the calculated damage displayed by the simulator below your weapon composition screen.

Damascus ingot are pretty much the same as hihirokane: they are limited supplies that are refreshed on specific periods. We barely got another batch of 10 crystals, so we will probably have the third bar this month or next month.
Old 2017-02-24, 10:16   Link #699
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

My main light setup is

5 chevalier guns (varying LBs)
2 chevalier harps (from random drops, one 3*, filling the spots in my pool until I get more guns or swords)
Bahamut dagger and sword
Awakened GW sword

Lvl 100 chevalier
100 Hecatonkeir
60 Apollon
100 Zeus
100 Colou

If I try to arrange a weapon pool for Ferry in the party, my projected damage drops to 22,000, so I've been sticking with this setup.
Old 2017-02-25, 05:33   Link #700
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

New post for time gap.

Finally, FINALLY got my first Bahamut HL victory. Got a horn from the gold chests, then another one from the deal chest since there was only one other guild member in there and he forgot about the deal or something, I guess. Actually I think he/she had left the battle partway through to leech the rewards >.<, and didn't come back for the deal lot. I could tell that a lot of people had just stopped playing the battle and were leeching because there were a lot fewer alliance actions towards the end but only like 2 or 3 "player A was wiped out" messages. Thanks to that I almost lost the battle again; it took like 20-25 minutes to get through the last 6 percent of his HP. -_-

Fortunately I got into another random public Bahamut HL before my hosted win and got a Bahamut horn out of that, so I'm at a total of 3 of 5 needed for my Futsurus dagger. Hopefully I have better luck with my raids for the last two. -_-