AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-05-18, 03:47   Link #4601
anime fan99

Natsu and Gray are like Sasuke and Naruto, but the difference that in the Naruto series Sasuke and Naruto become stronger through the series But in Fairy Tail Natsu The only one between the two, that becomes stronger
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 04:50   Link #4602
sergel02

That's pretty true overall. Except i feel like Gray's gotten smarter in his fights while Natsu's gotten more power-ups. That's what i like Gray's fight, like his one with Racer. I feel like Gray, Erza, and Lucy all have gotten smarter in their fights as the series progresses, but i dunno about Natsu. I think he just got more power.
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 05:08   Link #4603
anime fan99

I seriously Start geting Sick of all the dragons Slayers I'm going to explode from anger if a ice dragon Slayer appeared

Because dam it ice is Gray thing
Old 2012-05-18, 11:19   Link #4604
anime fan99

dam Where is everyone

I am currently in Episode 103 and I must say the idea a Gajeel /Levy Relationship make me feel depressed I hate and I mean I hate from every cell in my body and every part of my soul when Anime Books . Cartoons . Comics Games Movies . . TV do the nice girl likeing the bad boy BS
Old 2012-05-18, 12:29   Link #4605
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
dam Where is everyone

I am currently in Episode 103 and I must say the idea a Gajeel /Levy Relationship make me feel depressed I hate and I mean I hate from every cell in my body and every part of my soul when Anime Books . Cartoons . Comics Games Movies . . TV do the nice girl likeing the bad boy BS

How'd you get so far in one day? O__0
Everyone will be here when the episode releases. I actually love the GajeelxLevy thing. He did save her a few times, like from Laxus, so i guess that made everything even in the end. lol maybe she almost has a case of traumatic bonding.
Old 2012-05-18, 12:57   Link #4606
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
dam Where is everyone

i like the GajeelxLevy pair, it's kinda cute, and when Levy gives iron to Gajeel with a heart in it ,it's one of the cutest moments in the series
Old 2012-05-18, 13:22   Link #4607
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
i like the GajeelxLevy pair, it's kinda cute, and when Levy gives iron to Gajeel with a heart in it ,it's one of the cutest moments in the series
dam it You and sergel02 are not helping at all you killed some of my enthusiasm for this anime
Old 2012-05-18, 13:24   Link #4608
sergel02

Quote:
dam it You and sergel02 are not helping at all you killed some of my enthusiasm for this anime
lol it's not a huge thing in the anime. Erza is the only one really who's romance and love interests is talked about seriously.

Levy and Gajeel's is more for comic relief, especially in regards to Jet and Droy.

Personally i loved their fight together. tho i do wish Mashima wrote more about the relationships in the past. Gajeel and Juvia were former guildmates but they hardly interact. Cana and Loki were old teammates yet they never really talked together. Lisanna and Natsu has this whole thing going on in the past, and now we hardly see her. Gajeel beat up Lucy, yet we don't see them talk too much together either.
Old 2012-05-18, 13:29   Link #4609
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
lol it's not a huge thing in the anime. Erza is the only one really who's romance and love interests is talked about seriously.

Levy and Gajeel's is more for comic relief, especially in regards to Jet and Droy.

Personally i loved their fight together. tho i do wish Mashima wrote more about the relationships in the past. Gajeel and Juvia were former guildmates but they hardly interact. Cana and Loki were old teammates yet they never really talked together. Lisanna and Natsu has this whole thing going on in the past, and now we hardly see her. Gajeel beat up Lucy, yet we don't see them talk too much together either.
ya really , later on they become more comic around each other

and i would also like to know what's going on between Lisanna and Natsu , i mean now that she is back doesn't wants become Natsu's wife again
Old 2012-05-18, 13:36   Link #4610
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post

Wait wait wait what Erza Have romance and love interests
Old 2012-05-18, 13:40   Link #4611
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Wait wait wait what Erza Have romance and love interests
really!! .....,now don't tell you din't saw what relation she has with jellal
and apart from that she is oftenly paired with natsu and gray , as they three use to have a bath together
Old 2012-05-18, 13:57   Link #4612
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
really!! .....,now don't tell you din't saw what relation she has with jellal
and apart from that she is oftenly paired with natsu and gray , as they three use to have a bath together
jellal : dam it I miss Siegrain I do not know why but I liked her scenes With Siegrain
more

gray ; this i like

natsu ; I usually do not like to insult others, but the idea of ??this relationship in the level of stupidity at The same level of ??a relationship between Luffy and Nami at One Piece
Old 2012-05-18, 14:03   Link #4613
sergel02

Quote:
jellal : dam it I miss Siegrain I do not know why but I liked her scenes With Siegrain
more

gray ; this i like

natsu ; I usually do not like to insult others, but the idea of ??this relationship in the level of stupidity at The same level of ??a relationship between Luffy and Nami at One Piece
Some people ship Natsu and Erza, but it's not common nor really canon. It's more of a sibling thing. The only main interaction i see with the two of them is in the Tower of Heaven.
Old 2012-05-18, 14:08   Link #4614
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
more

gray ; this i like

ya well i also don't like NatsuxErza that much ,rather GrayxErza is much better,but other than romantic relation the influence that Erza has on Natsu and Gray, they both are always fighting but as soon as they see Erza they put arms around each other and are best friends............lol to that
Old 2012-05-18, 18:24   Link #4615
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
For me, it's not even the bad boy angle, really. I mean, Gajeel beat the crap out of her and left her crucified to a tree. We saw he has no problems beating the crap out of women, given what he did to Lucy, so if he even did half of that to Levy (which left her unconscious, while Lucy was still conscious...).

So it's more like seeing a woman who was abused, going back to her abuser. It doesn't sit right with me in that respect. It's like, dude, that kind of behavior shouldn't be rewarded, and it makes Levy look like someone with Stockholm syndrome. Not healthy.

Don't get me totally wrong; I'd be thrilled if they ended up being good friends and she forgave him. But getting into a relationship with him just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. "Hey guys! Wanna get a woman? First, beat her unconscious, as well as her friends, and then save her once or twice. She'll be yours for life!"
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 18:40   Link #4616
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
For me, it's not even the bad boy angle, really. I mean, Gajeel beat the crap out of her and left her crucified to a tree. We saw he has no problems beating the crap out of women, given what he did to Lucy, so if he even did half of that to Levy (which left her unconscious, while Lucy was still conscious...).

So it's more like seeing a woman who was abused, going back to her abuser. It doesn't sit right with me in that respect. It's like, dude, that kind of behavior shouldn't be rewarded, and it makes Levy look like someone with Stockholm syndrome. Not healthy.

Don't get me totally wrong; I'd be thrilled if they ended up being good friends and she forgave him. But getting into a relationship with him just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. "Hey guys! Wanna get a woman? First, beat her unconscious, as well as her friends, and then save her once or twice. She'll be yours for life!"
lol that's what I was talking about too with the traumatic bonding. Not technically Stockholm Syndrome, but the idea is the same.

While i overall agree with you, i do disagree with the save her once or twice thing. Those moments are huge deals. Levy was beaten up by him, tho we don't know how much. He could have just knocked them out and roughed them up a bit. But he could have killed Levy, but didn't.

But he did save her life when Laxus almost killed her and their fight on Tenrou Island. That counts for a lot. Levy wasn't like suddenly crazy about Gajeel, she was still fearful. It wasn't until he sacrificed himself for the guild that Levy saw he changed.

I saw this on tumblr a couple weeks ago. It's a very lengthy analysis of GajeelXLevy, but it's very good.

http://zombiesatemydoughnut.tumblr.c...nalysis-part-1
Old 2012-05-18, 21:00   Link #4617
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post

I agree with you completely and I'm sure Elfman agree with you too and say what you said was manly
Old 2012-05-18, 21:45   Link #4618
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 131:
Old 2012-05-18, 21:56   Link #4619
sergel02

Well that didn't go how i wanted. But it was pretty good. And now we know more about the bad guys. I figured they wanted the key and not Lucy. I do hope someone punches Mary in the face hard.

Wonder where Juvia was. I wanted to see her, Gray, and Erza fight. And some Levy too, but i always want her.

Wonder what next week's episode will be about. We get to see some more Cana tho so I'm happy.
Old 2012-05-18, 21:59   Link #4620
immblueversion

Well, considering their target was the clock hand and not Lucy, it makes a little more sense why they didn't focus on learning what Lucy looked like. But in retrospect, they probably should have...

These are some interesting developments. But still, this episode dragged. Fortunately, they did reveal the weaknesses of at least Sugar Boy and Mary Hughes.

Looks like next week we'll be getting the guy everyone believes might be Cobra. I believe I've read somewhere that a magazine revealed his name. But considering that "Cobra" is just a codename, I'm leaving my bets to who voices him, because while he certainly resembles Cobra in the OP, to see a clear look at him is another story. And he seems to have the hots for Lucy...

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen