AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-29, 14:08   Link #4321
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I remember a PASH! interview a while back. It had a lot of good info on season 2. When would spoilers for the series start appearing? Around March or could there be some could info in the the one coming out in PASH! in Febuary?
I'd suspect as soon as possible, as such February. If money can be made, you can expect that something that sells will find its way to the newstand.
Old 2008-01-29, 14:09   Link #4322
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
I swear...if that's Rollo and Lelouch holding hands and one of them is slipping I'll hate the boy so much more.

but I'm happy to see that Villetta is like the picture I uploaded=Gym teacher x3

Old 2008-01-29, 15:56   Link #4323
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
IC, Susaku finally having some antagonist attidute...
None of the old britannian characters look happy (Nice to see Guilford alive)
Old 2008-01-29, 15:59   Link #4324
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
if you watch closely you see that the knightmare frames that are jumping out of soemthing actually jump out of the same zepelin showed later int he trailer...
the same units are then shown inside the possible sky scraper that is also shown later, by my guessing they invade it for some reason maybe to retrieve Lelouch or something...
im guessing Suzaku is in charge of the operation to get them out and arrested or killed =3
kallen could be working there and Lelouch together with Rolo couldve gone there to gamble
(over all id say its screenshots of the first new episode together with some promo stuff)

i guess the make up guy is from the Chinese Federation... some kind fo royal or chairman... i dont know..
atleased he is important.. maybe he's the one who brough in our new red eyed chinese guy as a hostage (or political hostage for Britannia as exchange or somehting) and he escapes =3 ofc

as for the still frame i guess its Lelouch between the two planets...
i seriously dont hope that int he end he'll become one with the universe or something.. =<
Old 2008-01-29, 16:04   Link #4325
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'll be looking forward to the PASH! interview then.

Guilford looks to be avoiding the new guys gaze though. Shame or could it be dislike?

I'm positive that either Lelouch or Rollo is falling and one of them catches the other. I think Lelouch is the one falling.

If it's Rollo rather than Lelouch between the two planets, then perhaps that attributes to what he really is. I doubt any of these images applies to anything other than the first episode, but yeah some sort of ending like that would be annoying.

Regarding the frames, the ones dropping from the sky look like OotBK frames though we later see ones with Britannian colors.
Old 2008-01-29, 17:11   Link #4326
digi.amuro

If that little scene at the end attributes to something of Rollo's identity, we could piece these bits of info together to get:

If its Rollo at the end scene +
Lelouch perma-geass gone +
Lelouch gaining more better geass powers =

Rollo could have something to do w/ Lelouch's geass tying to the reason why perma-geass is gone. Once Lelouch figures everything out and either reacquires geass or reactivates dormant geass via Rollo (temporary contract container), he unlocks new major leet geass abilities. Rollo could be the work of the thought elevator. His look and personality could be a result of Lelouch's contact w/ the elevator, drawing on attributes that Lelouch appears to have. Awesome, I just got an idea...

Suzaku shot Lelouch and he staggers/falls back on the door (maybe Nunnally saw Suzu shoot Lulu) and thought elevator activates. From here on, forget about Kallen and Suzaku cuz they are no longer apart of what's going thru my head. The thought elevator recognizes the geass and reacts in a way that brings it back under control. Thus, Rollo is created from the thought elevator from attributes seen in Lelouch and as a Temporary Contract Container, he acts as a temporary contract nullification....thingy for lelouch. The contract is not broken, its more or less dormant. Meanwhile Rollo acts as a cacoon which houses Lelouch's geass until it metamorpheses into hax mind geass. Rollo must stick w/ Lelouch till said geass is ready.

Doing such a thing could mean that geass or out of control geass could be dangerous to the function of the thought elevator if improperly implemented, so maybe its done as a defense mechanism.

as far as how it connects to the rest of the plot as far as how everyone ends up where they were a year later, no idea. This came from the top of my head.
Old 2008-01-29, 17:27   Link #4327
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't know if they would make his geass become so powerful so fast. I'm assuming the problem that Lelouch has to overcome is that he doesn't have a geass and doesn't remember he was Zero. Now either this will be solved via Rollo or something or Kallen and some others are going to try to make him remember. I think once C.C. shows up things will pick up from there.

The theory has some merit I think, but why would it make his geass go dormant? What would be the point? And we know Rollo has some sort of evil streak to him from the evil grin in the first trailer, so perhaps he'll decide to take matters into his own hands.

One thing that I don't get: If Lelouch is going back to school with Rollo there too, why haven't Millay, Shirley, or Rivalz questioned Nunnally's wherabouts? I'm under the assumption right now that Lelouch's memories were tampered with in some way, so I suppose that Rollo could have come up with some excuse if he does know about Nunnally.

As far as Nunnally goes, I'm starting to think that she may not have seen Lelouch get shot, but somehow simply know that it had happened. Not sure how, but then how does she seem to be able to sense people like C.C. and V.V.?
Old 2008-01-29, 17:47   Link #4328
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Rough Translation;

"A year after the shot."
"On that day it was caused to end."
"This day is for continuation."<- I'm assuming the あの日 was referring to a different day here.
"To recite the objection to the world."
"And so, judgment for all is to begin."

Edit: Erm..Dragonlover58 Is the only person that can translate Jap Apparently O.o

Last edited by Marioshinobi; 2008-01-29 at 18:31.
Old 2008-01-29, 17:53   Link #4329
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

"Judgement?" That doesn't sound too good, unless Lelouch failing means something bad like the Emperor does something truly destructive. Or could it be that Lelouch's actions will be more destructive than the possible good that comes out of it?

In any case, Taniguchi said a living hell was waiting so I guess the whole world will be in chaos as things continue, which will likely be the start of the despair phase his main characters often go through at some point. I've always wondered whether the bad of what Lelouch does would ever outweigh the good.
Old 2008-01-29, 17:54   Link #4330
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi View Post
Rough Translation;
Originally by dragonlover58 at the livejournal community...
Old 2008-01-29, 18:12   Link #4331
Var
Banned

Quote:
"Judgement?" That doesn't sound too good, unless Lelouch failing means something bad like the Emperor does something truly destructive. Or could it be that Lelouch's actions will be more destructive than the possible good that comes out of it?

In any case, Taniguchi said a living hell was waiting so I guess the whole world will be in chaos as things continue, which will likely be the start of the despair phase his main characters often go through at some point. I've always wondered whether the bad of what Lelouch does would ever outweigh the good.
Judgement is in line with what Lelouch said when he first formed the OoTBK. The entire quote is basically the restart of the revolution.
Old 2008-01-29, 18:41   Link #4332
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi View Post
Rough Translation;

"A year after the shot."
"On that day it was caused to end."
"This day is for continuation."<- I'm assuming the あの日 was referring to a different day here.
"To recite the objection to the world."
"And so, judgment for all is to begin."

Edit: Erm..Dragonlover58 Is the only person that can translate Jap Apparently O.o
My translation:

A year after the gun sound. <--not the shot itself, but the sound
To end that day <--I have confidence that I'm correct here...
To continue that day
To recite objection to the world
And so, the judgment of all begins

After watching the trailer, it is even harder to wait 3 months...
Now who is that white-faced (powdered?) guy...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-01-29, 18:41   Link #4333
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I understood what the quote meant. I had forgotten most of that earlier speech he made though except for the last part.

For some reason, it seems surprising that it has been somewhere around 2 years since this show started. Hopefully it will be finished before the end of 2008.

The white faced guy creeps me out. Maybe he is some Chinese guy who aids in Britannia taking it over?

Does anyone remember what the lines from the first teaser trailer were? I wonder if we could better apply them and the lines from the trailer at the end of 24-25 with what we know now.

On another note, I recall the idea that the Emperor and Marianne were working together somehow. Now I know that we don't know much about either of them, particularly the Emperor, I was curious as to how much merit the idea actually has. The thing that makes me sort of doubt this idea is that C.C. would have to be involved and what she has said and done doesn't really seem to fit with that idea.

Last edited by Dann of Thursday; 2008-01-29 at 21:52.
Old 2008-01-30, 02:46   Link #4334
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:

like i said before the trailer def shows either terrorist or remaining members of TooTBK..
my only question then is why they are there...
i was thinking about that earlier yesterday in bed.. though i wasnt able to post up anything...
possibilities: they are after Lelouch... who is after him is still unknown->
it could either be the Kyoto group cause they know he is Zero... (though that guy swore he would take his secret to the grave)
or just the remaining Black Knights members who found out about his heritage somehow and want to use him as a hostage.. really he should be worth something =<
and the most crazy speculation... Zero is in the burai (Zero being a part of Lelouch that was forced to split of him as well thus the reason why he looked so calm because that part of him is missing...) and wants to kidnap him for some reason.. either hostage or to reunite with him again rofl

Maybe the thought elevator got activated and as a result Lelouch got split up in several different versions of him..
i would be guessing that Rolo is his caring side, the side that concerns his love for his younger sister (thus the small resemblance i guess)
and if we have another Zero of which they were stating if it was really Lelouch or not.. it could be Lelouch but also a split part, the part that hates Britannia and wants to destroy the empire, that part could still have geass..
leaving us with the Lelouch that hardly remembers anything cause those thoughts have split and leaving him without geass.. it could explain why he was acting so casual and why he was playing chess while his little sister was missing..

i was thinking about Kallen and Suzaku in this case if this did happen..
if it has been a year then im sure Kallen wouldn't look as suprised as she would have in the beginning..
but i guess that if this did happen and al three versions spawned int he same room, wouldn't that be very odd...
non theless moving three Lelouch versions to safety let alone two...
my thought to this is that the other two spawned at another location, maybe Rolo appeared in his house back in Ashford as for the Zero type person, no idea...
but it has to happen in such a way that Suzaku and Kallen wont notice it.. otherwise i am certain that thier behavior would be very different towards him, specially Kallen who looks casual and calm whens he sees him..

wacky stuff isnt it

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2008-01-30 at 02:49. Reason: spelling rofl, just got out of bed XD
Old 2008-01-30, 05:35   Link #4335
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
i guess the make up guy is from the Chinese Federation... some kind fo royal or chairman... i dont know..
atleased he is important.. maybe he's the one who brough in our new red eyed chinese guy as a hostage (or political hostage for Britannia as exchange or somehting) and he escapes =3 ofc
Yep. The man in make up appears to be an eunuch. Since he's an envoy of some sort, that means he must be a quite important person who's close to the Chinese Emperor.
A few weeks ago, there was a spoiler about "the name(s) of new Chinese character(s)" on 2ch. I didn't want to believe it because it sounds so much like an eunuch's name. Now I see he indeed is. ;p
I'd say Taniguchi & Co. really put some efforts in naming the characters.

The Lelouch splitting theory is very interesting. Although if it happens, it will somewhat take away the complexity in Lelouch, at least before he becomes one again.

BTW, serenade_beta has the accurate translation.

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-01-30 at 09:58.
Old 2008-01-30, 10:14   Link #4336
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Yep. The man in make up appears to be an eunuch. Since he's an envoy of some sort, that means he must be a quite important person who's close to the Chinese Emperor.
A few weeks ago, there was a spoiler about "the name(s) of new Chinese character(s)" on 2ch. I didn't want to believe it because it sounds so much like an eunuch's name. Now I see he indeed is. ;p
I'd say Taniguchi & Co. really put some efforts in naming the characters.

The Lelouch splitting theory is very interesting. Although if it happens, it will somewhat take away the complexity in Lelouch, at least before he becomes one again.

BTW, serenade_beta has the accurate translation.
Then what was the name that was spoiled by 2ch???
Old 2008-01-30, 12:30   Link #4337
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Then what was the name that was spoiled by 2ch???
It's 中常寺.高亥 (Choujouji Kao Hai).
That spoiler was vague, and was given by a Mr. Nobody who didn't return to explain anything. So it was originally considered as two names, or one unusually long name.
Now we see he's an eunuch, this name makes sense:
高亥 (Kao Hai) is his name.
中常寺 (Choujuji) is his title. And there's a typo. It should be written as 中常"侍". This means officials who serve the Emperor in ancient China. They have the rarely given privilege to enter the inner halls of the palace, and are the people closest to the Emperor (besides his wives). Therefore, they hold great powers. They can influence the Emperor's decisions, or even manipulate the Emperor if they want to (especially if the Emperor succeed to the throne at a very young age).
Old 2008-01-30, 13:57   Link #4338
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

So this guy is likely someone who is working with Britannia to his own benefit to manipulate the Emperor of China? What of the other Chinese guy, has there been any indication as to his position in China? Could he possibly be the Emperor?
Old 2008-01-30, 14:20   Link #4339
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
So this guy is likely someone who is working with Britannia to his own benefit to manipulate the Emperor of China? What of the other Chinese guy, has there been any indication as to his position in China? Could he possibly be the Emperor?
I'm only saying that 中常侍 might have the power to do so, not that he's already doing so. It'd be more normal for him to be loyal to the Emperor.

There hasn't been indication to the other Chinese guy's position.
He's not likely to be the Emperor. Emperors don't run around slicing people with his sword. He should order his guards to do so. Unless he's pulling some trick like Queen Amidala in Star Wars.
From his expression here, it seems that 1) his status is lower than Kao Hai's; and 2) he's been told to behave. (Although he snapped later. ;p) I'm guessing he is Kao Hai's bodyguard, or another official who accompanies him. He should be someone important though, since he showed high interest in the situation in Area 11 (in ep23).

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-01-30 at 14:48.
Old 2008-01-30, 14:27   Link #4340
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

I think I saw a request for posting the lines from previous trailers, so I'll repost them here.
Spoiler for Lines of the trailer:

I think more lines can be matched after seeing the recent two trailers. But these could be misleading rom the beginning.
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers