AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-11-08, 02:19   Link #5121
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Vikiteh, Tsukune is the Main character, not Moka. The other girls can't handle a major bad guy because the bad guy always seems to be a HIGH class Youkai.

and Gin could take most of them if it weren't for having to be a full moon out. SO DON'T PUT HIM IN THE SAME PLACE WITH THE OTHER GIRLS!
Old 2008-11-08, 05:30   Link #5122
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Vikiteh, Tsukune is the Main character, not Moka. The other girls can't handle a major bad guy because the bad guy always seems to be a HIGH class Youkai.

and Gin could take most of them if it weren't for having to be a full moon out. SO DON'T PUT HIM IN THE SAME PLACE WITH THE OTHER GIRLS!

Gin : The Moon is out !! Yosh-ya!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKdTIo881TU

Note Gin and Garoad has the same VA in the anime
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 12:39   Link #5123
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Not entirely true. R+V is the only thread that has consistent posts. I lurk and post on other threads, and they do the same thing. But, they're not as popular so its not as massive as R+V.

Feel free to prove me wrong though, show me where theres a series that has consistent posts in an Fan Subs, Manga, Fan Creation (Fan/Official Art, Fan Fics), and Games Sections.
"Consistent posts" means nothing if the content of those posts is meaningless. Better to have less posts and more meaningful discussion than more posts and pointless natter.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 13:01   Link #5124
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I won't deny it, that WOULD be better...but in all honesty, there's not enough material avaliable for a drawn out, in-depth 'meaningful discussion' with R+V. There is so much that we just don't know and that lack of knowledge hurts us in trying to have a serious discussion.

It's a comedy/drama - that and the month-long wait between chapters can break even the most serious fan among us.
Old 2008-11-08, 13:04   Link #5125
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I won't deny it, that WOULD be better...
It's certainly possible to make it happen. Whatever happens in the manga, the way this thread runs is entirely dependent on those posting in it - for better or worse.
Old 2008-11-08, 13:17   Link #5126
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
"Consistent posts" means nothing if the content of those posts is meaningless. Better to have less posts and more meaningful discussion than more posts and pointless natter.
Oooo right, meaningful discussions like "The Genderbending of Suzimiya Haruhi" or how about Bleach's "Who would you kill without a doubt?", or maybe Naruto's "Who would be in a Naruto Live Action?" and "Who's prettier? Ino or Sakura?" such deep deep discussions, I'm overwhelmed by philosophical thoughts.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 13:22   Link #5127
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Oooo right, meaningful discussions like "The Genderbending of Suzimiya Haruhi" or how about Bleach's "Who would you kill without a doubt?", or maybe Naruto's "Who would be in a Naruto Live Action?" and "Who's prettier? Ino or Sakura?" such deep deep discussions, I'm overwhelmed by philosophical thoughts.
hahahahahaha, Dead on with that Genderbending topic, I sware it disgusts me how far that Stuff has gotten to get Actual art and hentai of it.

Ino and Sakura are ugly

Hayashi is 100% right on with this post.
Old 2008-11-08, 13:23   Link #5128
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Who or what decides what is meaningful? Common sense? Doesn't work here for me. A little offtopic can be entertaining but i'll admit too much can get annoying as well.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 13:25   Link #5129
Midonin
Last Engage

Let me phrase this another way. Same genre, same season:

The Kemeko Deluxe thread recieves subs on just about as regular a basis as R+V, is in the same genre, and airs during the same season. It has considerably less posts. However, the content-per-post ratio is considerably greater. This is because the majority of posts in there discuss the episode and then wait until the next one airs, with some occasional speculation dabbled in between. Not so much of a need to post just to post.

Last edited by Midonin; 2008-11-08 at 13:53.
Old 2008-11-08, 13:37   Link #5130
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

You are taking this wayyyy too seriously. People are merely enjoying themselves talking about the characters of R+V. Message Boards are a form of socialization, most of us became online friends through this thread.

If you expect things to always be intelligent and mature, than the internet isn't a place for you.

Its not like we're talking about other stuff (although occasional comparisons do happen), we stay on topic with the characters of the series. Fans will be fans, and that is a reality you need to accept.
Old 2008-11-08, 13:51   Link #5131
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*headdesk* ... I knew this was going to happen...
Old 2008-11-08, 13:54   Link #5132
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
*headdesk* ... I knew this was going to happen...
I don't like it as much as you do... maybe I'm just too quick to pick up the sword?
Old 2008-11-08, 14:08   Link #5133
Midonin
Last Engage

What I'm talking about is stuff like clamoring for a subforum even though the mods have stated time and time again that it's their decision. Discussion should just progress naturally, and if it gets a subforum then it will, but if it doesn't that doesn't mean R+V is less "important" than any other show. And then stuff like blaming the manga/show itself for a lack of subforum, which ties into my previous point and my point that a thread is really defined by its posters. That's what I'm talking about - I'm not against fun or talking about the characters, since the last one is actually relevant to the topic.
Old 2008-11-08, 14:40   Link #5134
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh that....>< I just ignore that sort of talk actually... Takes too much energy to respond to people who talk like that in the first place - every thread has them <sigh>.
Old 2008-11-08, 14:41   Link #5135
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

then stop this pointless bull shit, the more you post about it, the worse it gets. So just shut up about it and talk about the damn Manga.
Old 2008-11-08, 15:43   Link #5136
ACSephiroth
Lucy's man

And I thought the violence was pointless, at least that was in good clean fun. I agree with Kyero, lets talk about the girls some more
ACSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 16:44   Link #5137
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
What, Tsukune gets no love?
Old 2008-11-08, 17:04   Link #5138
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

if we were gay, then maybe he would lol. but I dont think any of us here are :P
Old 2008-11-08, 20:58   Link #5139
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
What, Tsukune gets no love?
You should know by now that I whore Tsukune out more than anyone else, lol
Old 2008-11-08, 21:29   Link #5140
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
if we were gay, then maybe he would lol. but I dont think any of us here are :P
But I'm a girl, you see.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire