AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-04, 08:58   Link #861
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
huh i heard this was 2 cours?
Not really, I heard in the retailers that the show is planned to have 13 episodes, but that doesn't mean Diomedea isn't planning to do sequels.
BTW, I wish Yuri will become stronger but she's too weak to overcome the dangers.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 09:03   Link #862
zzhk
Summary Machine

Initially, people speculated it might be 2 cours due to the presence of characters from later volumes featured heavily in promotion materials.

Of course, the airing of the 1st episode completely changed perceptions once it was clear what kind of pacing the anime is going for.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 09:40   Link #863
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

well ena still needs to appear ,so what thats? vol 4,5 at least

Thats not a spoiler mods, shes in the op already
Old 2012-08-04, 09:46   Link #864
n120cky

hmm, why did Godou must go to Erica apartment and wake her up? I don't it's necessary to do that . . .

So Amakusa try to find that snake shield relic, why didn't Athena bring it with her?
I mean she go through may obstacle to get it . . .
n120cky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 09:53   Link #865
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
hmm, why did Godou must go to Erica apartment and wake her up? I don't it's necessary to do that . . .
Because she would never wake up on time.

Quote:
So Amakusa try to find that snake shield relic, why didn't Athena bring it with her?
I mean she go through may obstacle to get it . . .
The whole point is to NOT give her the relic.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 10:00   Link #866
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Well, the anime cut out some scenes.

Spoiler for Novel comparison (Volume 2 material cut from the anime):

Personally, I'd prefer if the anime kept more of the source material, rather than make up scenes like phone shopping.

And having Yuri kidnapped in the bath is far less dramatic than the original scene in a deserted building with the sudden discovery of Voban's victims. Then again, I suppose a bath scene is a calculated move on the studio's part for increased sales...
Old 2012-08-04, 10:02   Link #867
n120cky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Because she would never wake up on time.
Hmm that's surprising, I thought Goudou not really care about Erica that much. I need too change my view on their relationship. What I see was one side love all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The whole point is to NOT give her the relic.
Yes that's the point, I mean it's strange that Athena didn't bring the relic with her when she leave.
n120cky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 10:06   Link #868
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Hmm that's surprising, I thought Goudou not really care about Erica that much. I need too change my view on their relationship. What I see was one side love all the way.
It's not out of love though as zzhk's spoiler explains.

Quote:
Yes that's the point, I mean it's strange that Athena didn't bring the relic with her when she leave.
They wouldn't let her.
Old 2012-08-04, 19:52   Link #869
@GEMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Well, the anime cut out some scenes.

Spoiler for Novel comparison (Volume 2 material cut from the anime):

Personally, I'd prefer if the anime kept more of the source material, rather than make up scenes like phone shopping.

And having Yuri kidnapped in the bath is far less dramatic than the original scene in a deserted building with the sudden discovery of Voban's victims. Then again, I suppose a bath scene is a calculated move on the studio's part for increased sales...
Yeah it feels like they will even cut the part Ichiro Kusanagi will appear
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 19:59   Link #870
zzhk
Summary Machine

Well, that's to be expected since they already had Erica's formal appearance at the Kusanagi household in an anime original scene earlier.

No hilarious dinner scene or Godou trying to counter Erica using Yuri, I suppose.
Old 2012-08-04, 20:45   Link #871
HandofFate

Didn't notice about the Godou waking Erica up was a nice role reversal.

Usually in these situations, its the girl that has to wake up the boy sleeping late in bed. Not a bad take on the standard scenario.
Old 2012-08-04, 22:49   Link #872
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
I'm 50/50 with you on this one. If I recall, the first half or so of Vol 2 drove me batshit crazy.. I HATED Mariya's initial character and wished she would fall off a cliff and die. By the time Voban was nabbing her, I was just like: "Just take her and go"
Yeah, and it doesn't seems she would get better. Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Initially, people speculated it might be 2 cours due to the presence of characters from later volumes featured heavily in promotion materials.

Of course, the airing of the 1st episode completely changed perceptions once it was clear what kind of pacing the anime is going for.
Well, there is a discussion on some boards saying there will be 2 separated cours a la Fate and Nyaruko series. Or a better example from the same studio, Ika musume series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
sigs

I'll claim this, I guess.
From what I saw Athena is such a cool character and not some useless goddess, I wish the picture wouldn't be that revealing though :s.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 23:07   Link #873
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Awesome little sister. Apparently, Mariya's little sister seems to have more knowledge than her in terms of love. Quite amusing how Mariya tries to deny it. Godou needs to man up once in a while and take Erica. I mean, that's like a "dish served" in front of him
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 23:37   Link #874
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Yeah, and it doesn't seems she would get better. Sigh...

Well, there is a discussion on some boards saying there will be 2 separated cours a la Fate and Nyaruko series. Or a better example from the same studio, Ika musume series.

I'll claim this, I guess.
From what I saw Athena is such a cool character and not some useless goddess, I wish the picture wouldn't be that revealing though :s.
I can redo it so her butt isn't in the sig if you want?
Old 2012-08-05, 01:38   Link #875
chaos_animagic

Hmmm... (to my previous post)

Does it ever happen when the "Gods" finish what they were doing and than "leaves" or go back to where they were from? (it's like no one ever thought of this and just thinks killing Gods is all Good and the only answer) (seems like people just felt like killing them for powers... not all is for the "good of the world") - as they said, they kill the gods by "defiling them" (and defile mostly means bringing them to shame, thus it was the "Humans" that made the God look evil and bad, all the while act like none of the Gods were good)

As for my 2nd reply (the God of Creation)
I meant does the new "Campione" gain the power of creation? means he or she can now create limitless life and anything out of matter?

BTW, so, the God don't really "Die" but how does the "humans" gain their power anyways? (feels kinda weird...) (well... it is fantasy, so I won't question it much, LOL)

And an interesting thing I just thought of...
If the way to transfer information is through "kissing"... what happens if it's another guy, will Godou do it? hehe....

Last edited by chaos_animagic; 2012-08-05 at 02:00.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 06:26   Link #876
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

just watched ep 5 again.............i still cant believe they turned lily into a stalker, even worse kidnapping a girl in the middle of a bath!
Old 2012-08-05, 07:24   Link #877
Kadi
知識の探求者

Well, either she was going to do it or her corpse was, and I've heard getting corpsed is bad for romance, so...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 08:19   Link #878
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post

Does it ever happen when the "Gods" finish what they were doing and than "leaves" or go back to where they were from? (it's like no one ever thought of this and just thinks killing Gods is all Good and the only answer) (seems like people just felt like killing them for powers... not all is for the "good of the world") - as they said, they kill the gods by "defiling them" (and defile mostly means bringing them to shame, thus it was the "Humans" that made the God look evil and bad, all the while act like none of the Gods were good)
A more informed LN reader might be able to fill you in better, but essentially no God that descends has ever been good for humans, the first episode already showed how just their arrival alone is like a Natural Disaster. A 'good' God is one that doesn't do a damn thing and stay out of the Human World.
Old 2012-08-05, 09:47   Link #879
Neosovereign

I dont' understand, in episode 5, another campione calls kusanagi and talks about their fight. THEY NEVER FOUGHT! Also, when he fought erica, he knew about his powers. HOW? I'm so confused. Where did I miss this material?????
Neosovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 09:50   Link #880
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neosovereign View Post
I dont' understand, in episode 5, another campione calls kusanagi and talks about their fight. THEY NEVER FOUGHT! Also, when he fought erica, he knew about his powers. HOW? I'm so confused. Where did I miss this material?????
In episode two, one week had passed since Godou became a Campione, in between that time a lot of 'things' happened, that much was already mentioned.

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen