AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2018-09-18, 22:11   Link #701
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Wonder if the Wolks will sit this one out. They're nowhere to be seen.in the trailer.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-19, 03:07   Link #702
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Wonder if the Wolks will sit this one out. They're nowhere to be seen.in the trailer.
Well, recently trailers tends (intentionally) to avoid revealing many details from the films. Seems that producers finally get the whole "Don't Spoil the juicy details" idea.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-01, 22:11   Link #703
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serovectra View Post
The cape in the neck area is positioned differently. And gauntlet missing on her right side? There could be more but the right sided image isn't at a great angle to detect all the differences. The changes look minor but I can't recall any of Fates upgrades ever being drastic from a cosmetic standpoint.

I feel like if they already had these modes they would have used them in reflection. And why even tease them in that image when the Detonation trailer still shows them in their reflection BJ.
Even though it looks like some sort of upgrade, it's very minor and doesn't even look like a Formula upgrade. Honestly, both Fate and Hayata still look like second tier fighters compared to Nanoha even with these upgrades. I guess that's what happen when you're not the MC.