Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-27, 00:24   Link #81
themightyme
Inactive Member

here is my thought...

remember when naruto and neji fought how naruto made a big deal about how bunshin no jutsu was his worst jutsu, so he made it his best, and how that kind of snaped an impact from everyone... including neji....

since the bout neji seems like he has alot of respect for naruto.. what if HE is using kage bunshin no jutsu as an homage to naruto in this fight.....

it could play well into his discussion with the spider guy who amde the comment that nejiw as obviously the strongest... well after being revealed to be using kage bunshin it could give neji a moment to say "actually, naruto is the strongest" or somethign along those lines, before killing the spider guy...

so my theory is that what is about to be hit is a clone
Old 2003-11-27, 00:47   Link #82
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by themightyme
here is my thought...

remember when naruto and neji fought how naruto made a big deal about how bunshin no jutsu was his worst jutsu, so he made it his best, and how that kind of snaped an impact from everyone... including neji....

since the bout neji seems like he has alot of respect for naruto.. what if HE is using kage bunshin no jutsu as an homage to naruto in this fight.....

it could play well into his discussion with the spider guy who amde the comment that nejiw as obviously the strongest... well after being revealed to be using kage bunshin it could give neji a moment to say "actually, naruto is the strongest" or somethign along those lines, before killing the spider guy...

I doubt i could happen since Kage Bunshin is Naruto main jutsu and so far only him and Kakashi did it. But i admit i would be nice if Neji manage to do something like that.
Old 2003-11-27, 01:06   Link #83
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

I really doubt something like that would happens, I don'T think Neji repects Naruto so much to do an hommage to him. But I admit it could be cool. Maybe we will see a Neji's secret technique (like Chouji and his pills) . That would be great! Something stronger than 64 palms of hakke and his heaven spin.....dunno what.
Old 2003-11-27, 02:55   Link #84
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
here is my thought...
WARNING! WARNING! Do not feed the yaoi fangirls. I repeat, do NOT feed the yaoi fangirls!
Old 2003-11-27, 02:58   Link #85
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
*cruches down puts ear to ground*

*rustling sounds, cant make out the words.. ground shaking...*

RABID FAN GIRLS!!! RUN !! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 2003-11-27, 18:55   Link #86
supermikol

hm..maybe naruto will learn a new jutsu. enchant a dagger with kyuubi's power and use his "Thousand year of pain" so full power of kyuubi straight up your ass. hope he kills orochimaru like that. well more of an enhancement of old jutsu actually.
Old 2003-11-28, 14:00   Link #87
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
maybe neji would the thousan years of pain technique on the huge spider and seal its webs then he could whip spiderman with farting no justu

just joking

seriosly i think neji eith sees spiderman blindespot and attack it with some new expansion of the byakugan or he might have learned a new technique in the period where naruto was learning the rasengan or he could combine rock lee gate oppening technique with gentle fist style to first penetrate the web then to hit the chackra point
Old 2003-11-28, 14:53   Link #88
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

mmmmmhhhh....interesting idea. But do I tought Gai only taught to Lee the "open gates" thing...Neji would be invincible with that.....we'll see soon.
Old 2003-11-28, 17:20   Link #89
GreyArea
Meatf***er

I think Neji will get out of his current predicament with an uber version of the Kaiten, which is so powerful it will destroy the real webbing. Bugger knows what he'll do about the spider though.
Old 2003-11-28, 18:15   Link #90
whatever123

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvy_qc
mmmmmhhhh....interesting idea. But do I tought Gai only taught to Lee the "open gates" thing...Neji would be invincible with that.....we'll see soon.
probably he didnt learn it from gai or maybe he just recalled the training 4 the lotus (he was training with rock lee 4 it if i am not mistaken it showed in the flashes in the forest of death) & combined it with the gentle style even so i still think its farfetched most probably it would be an expansion of the byakugan judging from the title of the next chapter
Old 2003-11-28, 19:03   Link #91
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Lee was the only one able to master the Lotus, ie opening the first gate, Neji can't do that.

But he can boost his own flow of chakra with the gentle fist.
Old 2003-11-28, 20:26   Link #92
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

whose in charge of the manga summery? 195 should have been posted already. C'mon, I need my fix EREAHDFADF:LAJ
Old 2003-11-28, 20:44   Link #93
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
whose in charge of the manga summery? 195 should have been posted already. C'mon, I need my fix EREAHDFADF:LAJ
Almost always it's AK of Troy from TW. But some TW's forum members eventually post the chapter's summary every week, but there's no summary for 195 yet, just checked

Anyways, if you're talking about people here, p3psi-san, every week a different person post the summary taken from the TW forum...
Old 2003-11-28, 22:24   Link #94
whatever123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Lee was the only one able to master the Lotus, ie opening the first gate, Neji can't do that.

But he can boost his own flow of chakra with the gentle fist.

well he does know the concept and he wasnt able to master it a long time ago anyways its just a theory it doesnt mean that it would happen
Old 2003-11-28, 22:45   Link #95
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
when does the manga get published?

anime airs tuesday right?
Old 2003-11-28, 23:07   Link #96
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

the anime airs on i believe wed. The manga.....i really hab no clue.
Old 2003-11-28, 23:08   Link #97
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
when does the manga get published?

anime airs tuesday right?
The anime airs every Wednesday. Shonen Jump comes out Friday, with a brand new Naruto chapter
Old 2003-11-28, 23:20   Link #98
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
For some reason I was under the impression that the manga also comes out on Wensday.

Now things are starting to make sense... heh
Old 2003-11-29, 00:42   Link #99
whatever123

i just checked the TW forum they still hasnt released the 195 summary yet
Old 2003-11-29, 03:06   Link #100
archzai

Quote:
here is my thought...

haha
but Kagebunshin is a forbidden technique...
Closed Thread