AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-09, 07:31   Link #1161
justpassingby

Finish watching pre-air of ep 1 Season 2. There were no OP and ED songs ;_;
Spoiler for So they are still promoting Kamogawa?:
The bouncing boobs PS3 game is quite nice.
Old 2012-06-09, 20:40   Link #1162
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for season 2, ep1:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 20:04   Link #1163
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I just realized recently that right now the seiyuu voice I most want to hear is Ishihara Kaori's. That slightly raw edge is riveting, and as Madoka she conveys such a fresh and present character. She is also amazing in live interviews, where she can seem like a smart fool (she started in university this year). She and Seto Asami enter this clip on NicoNico Douga at about the 2:50 mark.

If I were asked which teen seiyuu shows the most promise as an actress, I would say Seto Asami (Ran, Chihaya in Chihayafuru).

And Kayano Ai (Muginami, Mayaka in Hyouka) won a seiyuu award earlier this year, and brings interest to every character she does.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2012-06-10 at 21:25.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 00:48   Link #1164
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Spoiler for Newtype scan:
Old 2012-06-25, 01:42   Link #1165
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

when is the first ep gonna be aired? july 7 like everything else?
Old 2012-06-25, 09:10   Link #1166
Darthtabby

July 1 from what I've read.
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 09:35   Link #1167
sa547
*Author

I'd better see this pre-air first-hand. Thanks for the heads-up.
Old 2012-07-01, 11:38   Link #1168
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I've been struggling with the prospect of picking this show up again. On the one hand I felt the show sagged horrendously in the 3rd quarter of it's first half and took my right out of the show to the point where I could barely get back in when it got interesting again with the final quarter, on the other hand I do have room for it and frankly it's as good a pick up as any

Think I'm going to give Rinne no Lagrange another shot, but man it better not idle around like it did for a good chunk of it's first half. That hopefully was just the introduction phase and the real meat will be here.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 18:23   Link #1169
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
I gave this show another chance after bashing it like hell several pages back. I just don't like that Muginami at all, but I'm glad the last episodes turn out well with not so much of her. I'm going to pick the second half after all.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 21:33   Link #1170
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
I gave this show another chance after bashing it like hell several pages back. I just don't like that Muginami at all, but I'm glad the last episodes turn out well with not so much of her. I'm going to pick the second half after all.
wait wait...whats wrong with Muginami?
Old 2012-07-01, 21:36   Link #1171
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Wait, the series is back in the current section, has the new season aired? I can't find anything on Hulu and Viz was pretty prompt in getting episodes up for this show in the past.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 21:38   Link #1172
Midonin
Last Engage

I think the odds are likely they'll simulcast the second season, but nothing's been formally announced yet.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 22:56   Link #1173
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Wait, the series is back in the current section, has the new season aired? I can't find anything on Hulu and Viz was pretty prompt in getting episodes up for this show in the past.
Yes it's airing in Japan, but not yet on the US sites -- probably both outfits haven't got started on.
Old 2012-07-01, 23:00   Link #1174
HighGuard

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
I have heard that the first ep is simply a recap, which explains why no one is talking about the first ep and viz not putting the new ep up
HighGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 23:00   Link #1175
Midonin
Last Engage

Viz would've put the first episode up regardless of what its content was, we're just not sure they have the rights to do it.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 00:07   Link #1176
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Finish watching pre-air of ep 1 Season 2. There were no OP and ED songs ;_;
Spoiler for So they are still promoting Kamogawa?:
The bouncing boobs PS3 game is quite nice.

Sounds like they're not abandoning the formula. I was hoping for adventures in space.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 01:26   Link #1177
sa547
*Author

Whether the story could either take place on Earth or in space, we'll wait and see, but for now I'm listening to the soundtrack just to get ready.
Old 2012-07-02, 07:23   Link #1178
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Viz recently announced that they plan to show Rin-ne on their new, dubbed anime tv channel so I think it's safe to guess that they got the rights to the whole show (plus, didn't they get rights to both seasons of Nura even though they didn't air back to back?). And it's not like Viz is known for actually announcing these things, I seem to recall they didn't mention they had Accel World until someone noticed it was on hulu with their logo on it....
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 08:40   Link #1179
Jetzero Infinity

Someone mentioned on Crunchyroll that yesterday's episode was considered Episode 0 of S2 and therefore not the official first episode so perhaps that's why Viz hasn't streamed it. Considering their dubbing s1 and Viz Europe has already been confirmed to simulcast s2 it would be very unlikely for them not to have it.
Jetzero Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 17:47   Link #1180
Stevie_Nix
Longtime Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetzero Infinity View Post
Someone mentioned on Crunchyroll that yesterday's episode was considered Episode 0 of S2 and therefore not the official first episode so perhaps that's why Viz hasn't streamed it. Considering their dubbing s1 and Viz Europe has already been confirmed to simulcast s2 it would be very unlikely for them not to have it.
From the info on the Wikipedia article you are right, the episode on 1 July was episode 0, a Yoko and Asteria recap centric episode.

Tags
anime original, mecha, science fiction, yuri