Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Oh it's on now...

Bring it on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
With Disruptor gone there seems to be a kalulu resurgence. A few hours ago it was doom and gloom.

Strong will this fandom has.
I've been busy until now. But, all serious put forth, I'm hardly eviscerating any cakes at the moment. At the same time, however, I'm not eating them. I'm in an odd state of limbo.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:34   Link #8762
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
So now we get one more week of speculations, pointless gino trolling due to the next ep preview. Someone said the magazines come out this week? I assume we can hope for some decent next ep spoilers?
I think Newtype was supposed to be out Friday, so I expect Monday..
Old 2008-09-07, 21:34   Link #8763
Nikusu

Send a message via AIM to Nikusu Send a message via MSN to Nikusu
Every time it makes me laugh. Does anyone laugh when Lelouch cuts himself off? It seems every time he has internal monologue he cuts himself off. Yeah yeah, dramatic effect, but after the 10th time it just started becoming funny to me.

And sorry for making you two quote Tokkan. I was out for a bit and when I came back there was 10 new pages. Talk about a Kallen boom. Thanks for the translation and thanks for the quote.
Nikusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:38   Link #8764
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
So now we get one more week of speculations, pointless gino trolling due to the next ep preview. Someone said the magazines come out this week? I assume we can hope for some decent next ep spoilers?
I'm looking forward to information from Newtype as well, but we have no idea how much it is willing to say.
Old 2008-09-07, 21:51   Link #8765
Arkard

Quote:
With Disruptor gone there seems to be a kalulu resurgence. A few hours ago it was doom and gloom.

Strong will this fandom has.
We take after Kallen. Interruptions and all. Although that curse is now FINALLY broken... well... sorta...
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:51   Link #8766
Babaganush
Banned

this episod was definitly the conclusion to kalen and lelouch

nedxt eps will have her and gino start a relationship since theyre now the same. afterall she is his type and now theyre on similar grounds. her gum line will either be to him or to lelouch after shes accepted ginos feeligns for her.
Babaganush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:53   Link #8767
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaganush View Post

nedxt eps will have her and gino start a relationship since theyre now the same. afterall she is his type and now theyre on similar grounds. her gum line will either be to him or to lelouch after shes accepted ginos feeligns for her.
Welcome! I was wondering when you were going to show up. =)
Old 2008-09-07, 21:53   Link #8768
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I'm looking forward to information from Newtype as well, but we have no idea how much it is willing to say.
Well, maybe they'll slip some extra info by mistake. I really loved ep 22, but this whole dragging the Kallen development is really starting to get tiresome. They've been building up the suspense for the whole season... so we got a half assed kiss and an ambigious ending.... that still leaves the possibilites open and to make things really annoying they throw us a Gino and Kallen in the next ep preview, which will drag all the trolls out

(Yes, I dislike Gino, he's a useless character)

Babaganush: either you're a troll, an idiot or you just hate the show. But please go troll in the romance thread?
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:56   Link #8769
yondy

Ugh, meatrose stop replying to a troll he's on my ignore list.
yondy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:56   Link #8770
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondy View Post
Ugh, meatrose stop replying to a troll he's on my ignore list.
Ah, sorry. Couldn't help myself though, I find him highly entertaining.
Old 2008-09-07, 21:58   Link #8771
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

This habit of crushing any attempt to get their relationship to evolve beyond the hinted feelings is annoying. First it was the Refrain, then Kallen's capture (and C.C. butting in earlier), then the Black Knights betraying Lelouch, and finally Lelouch screws it up himself. Third time's supposed to be the charm, not five or six.
Old 2008-09-07, 22:00   Link #8772
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv23 View Post
Every time it makes me laugh. Does anyone laugh when Lelouch cuts himself off? It seems every time he has internal monologue he cuts himself off. Yeah yeah, dramatic effect, but after the 10th time it just started becoming funny to me.
It runs in the family. Schneizel does it too....with his little cut off speech on authority and then his other cut off speech about who will obtain the world ("Lelouch's geass or...")
Old 2008-09-07, 22:01   Link #8773
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
This habit of crushing any attempt to get their relationship to evolve beyond the hinted feelings is annoying. First it was the Refrain, then Kallen's capture (and C.C. butting in earlier), then the Black Knights betraying Lelouch, and finally Lelouch screws it up himself. Third time's supposed to be the charm, not five or six.
Then Why do the show's producer's keep back to this same point time after time?
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:01   Link #8774
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaganush View Post

Go get a life...

Really this place was calm now you make people go away... donīt you have something better to do? write fanfiction or something!!

Iīm going people the trolls are coming back... Hope Koshimizu post soon, and ends the shipping wars... she always helps...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:02   Link #8775
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Did lelouch screw it up or did he take it upon himself to essentially make Kallen's choice for her.

Putting the romantic angle to the side for a moment. It might be food for thought.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:04   Link #8776
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Did lelouch screw it up or did he take it upon himself to essentially make Kallen's choice for her.

Putting the romantic angle to the side for a moment. It might be food for thought.
It's the latter, I was just generalizing.
Old 2008-09-07, 22:05   Link #8777
Var
Banned

Quote:
It's the latter, I was just generalizing.
As I said before, I think this fits into the universal theme of doing what is better for the one you love, not for yourself. Lelouch's part is played, now its on Kallen's shoulders as to what happens from here. If she sees through this final mask (eg follows her development) things will happen, if she doesn't and my eyes begin to bleed... I'll be in the hospital.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:08   Link #8778
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
As I said before, I think this fits into the universal theme of doing what is better for the one you love, not for yourself. Lelouch's part is played, now its on Kallen's shoulders as to what happens from here. If she sees through this final mask (eg follows her development) things will happen, if she doesn't and my eyes begin to bleed... I'll be in the hospital.
It hard to see how Kallen honestly look beyond the metaphysical mask that puts on for everyone, now.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:09   Link #8779
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:

I think he didn't want to lie. Apart from C.C. (they're partners), he pretty much pushed any non-essential people he cares about out of the way. Like he ignored Rivalz and later took him away from Nina. Kallen was doing a good job of mucking up things herself, so he didn't have to say much to get her away from him...

Looking at his plan, I'm not sure he has plans to stay around in the long term, although with Nunally back in the game, who knows what will happen now.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:16   Link #8780
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
You'd think that for someone whose been one of his closest associate she'd have an idea of how he thinks and does things. (I mean the "live on" part is obvious enough, he wanted to get you out of the bullets' way)

If Suzaku, his best friend, can see through his lies then surely Kallen, his love, can see through his lies as well.

Though on the other hand, Kallen and Gino will have some time together. Afterall the cloest people they had have left them in limbo (Suzaku for Gino, Lelouch for Kallen). It's those kinds of things that bond people together...oops (*starts running away from the rabid fans*)
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote