Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 12:01   Link #12761
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
If we will not hear these words in 25 episode then this question to C.C is Kallen's gum line.
There is no way that this line in 24 would be the gum line. Not even close.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 12:02   Link #12762
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
You should calm down. You're not the only one to be anxious. And all the people are not anxious only about kallen. But all those anxious people are not posting with rage.
I will agree that I should keep a calm head

However since I'm posting in the Kallen thread I'd expect the anxiety in here to be about Kallen.

Quote:
I'm anxious that Ougi could die, that lelouch could die, that c.c. could die. Imagine that what you feel for kallen, I have that kind of feeling for some other characters. And even so? We can just wait. You will have all the time to get angry if the ep25 doesn't please you. But for now, that's just some assumptions.
I also agree there is tension on all sides for many characters. However again I have to point out that most of those characters are not in danger of becoming a wasted shell of their former self.

But yes we can just wait.
Old 2008-09-21, 12:05   Link #12763
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Calm down. Who said that I am right?
Jaja wow everyone calm down, itīs just a theory... like the one saying she says her line about CC and Lulu tells that he loves her (Kallen)...

This theory just poped up in my head: Kallen gets through Suzaku, enters Damocles and finds Nunally and Lelouch just in time to stop Nunally from firing Fleija, Lelouch manage to take Nunallyīs big button and gives a gun to Kallen... everything gets explained... and then he tells Kallen to shoot him or he fires Fleija sort of... but I donīt know where to put Suzaku... still working on my theory, my point is that Kallen will find herself in a situation in which she has to kill Lelouch but not for rage, but because he makes her, he wants her to be the one who kills him...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 12:07   Link #12764
GeostigmataShi

may i ask what is gum line?
GeostigmataShi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 12:11   Link #12765
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

this thread is full of damage control
Old 2008-09-21, 12:14   Link #12766
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Kallen's blast will kill Nunnally and Lelouch will be like "%$#%%$#%#$%$#%#$%#".
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 12:20   Link #12767
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
I'm part of people who said that in the hangar she will be ready to kill him, just to permit an interruption by someone; But I think like those people; She will never be able to kill him, or she'll end up insane.
(Maybe this will happen, who knows u_u)
Well, her character song indicates that she's 'moving forward,' which she said she wouldn't be able to do in episode 20 w/o getting an answer to her questions, so it's safe to say that she'll get some answers from Lelouch that allow her to move on. Too bad the song also talks about doing the share of living for another.
Old 2008-09-21, 12:23   Link #12768
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
this thread is full of damage control
pretty much. Kallen did nothing but act high and mighty. (read: bitchy >_>) And Lelouch and C.C. were moving towards each other before interrupted. Oh, and Kallen didn't actually stop herself from trying to kill Lelouch, C.C. had to do it for her. 0_o

much damage to be written away as unimportant.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 12:32   Link #12769
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Okay I just watched the subs and...I'm totally disappointed. By Lelouch and CC. Both of them.
I always liked CC but to think she is still okay with Lelouch's mind, even if this must lead to kill his beloved little sister...CC you disappointed me: Lelouch started everything to Nunally, if in the end his Zero requiem must lead to kill everyone, even Nunally, then I'm no longer rooting for him. I thought that CC will finally have the balls to try to wake up Lelouch (cause this guy is totally lost right now. As emperor he could have do a lot of things without pass by this bloody way, if Kallen is lost he is as much than hers, well done) but no, she is just pushing him in his way towards the accomplishment of the Zero requiem.

Lelouch is ready to kill Nunally; I understand better why he doesn't care about Kallen at the moment, he turned totally nuts to me, and someone really need to stop them, Suzaku and Lelouch.

I don't even know if I want continue to root for Kalulu...I was a Lelouch supporter since the very beginning but this Zero requiem and what it seems to implied odesn't please me, if he is ready to kill Nunally, then Lelouch is no more the Lelouch I loved. It's really irritating. I loved his moment with Kallen, this constant devellopment since the season 1, between Lelouch and Kallen at school, Zero and Kallen, and finally Lelouch and Kallen during all the season 1, but lelouch is no longer the same guy who asked her to live on; he is really on his demon path and it's not good.

I'm totally for Kallen's actions now. I thought she was wrong in her way to act, in her anger, but when I see what is ready to do Lelouch, I think someone needs to stop him, and save him. Kallen loves him, she can do this. And I'll be all for her to do this, and still all for a resolution between them cause this Lelouch is wrong. The true Lelouch was the one who cared about his sister, I'm okay with the fact that Nunally is no more the only one involved (thanks to Kallen who told him this, but he changed the meaning...) but to be ready to kill her to his Zero requiem...

I hope he'll get back to his true self before the very end, to see a nice closure between him and Kallen, cause this girl deserves that; She is now fighting totally to stop him, and she is right in her actions, she pushed away her feelings and is ready to everything to stop him. I just hope she will not be the one to pull the trigger cause as much as she is strong, I can't see her be able to live on after this.

Oh, and at the end of the fight, CC said "wining or losing...to think I still had these feelings in me" after the "Kallen. You've won"
I don't think she was speaking about the fight right now...talking about the fact there would not have a lot of meaning (Seriously, CC could have been happy to win or sad to loose ? I understood something about an other sort of battle, but maybe it's just me.)
Bah, anyway I'm sad. CC has been destroyed in this epsisode to me (While after the scene of 23 I was thinking she will act to Lelouch's good), I was really hoping to see her trying to act to wake up lelouch, cause letting him going with this suicidal and bloody path...

Kallen, you need your resolution, and you need a happy ending. You weren't acting as a crazy psycho at all, more like someone who doesn't want to see her world being blown by the man you love, and this, even, if you love him.
Kallen's gum line will be about her and Lelouch, not Lelouch's feelings to CC. She doesn't seems really care about those two, now she wants only to stop lelouch, and so, if this feelings story is poping up it will be between her and him, before some separation.

I'm going to cry next week. Somone needs to save Lelouch, and to destroy Suzaku (or bring him back to the reality too maybe ?)

GoGoGo Kallen x Ougi x Gino x Anya !

And if acting bitchy is trying to stop some crazyness, I'm totally for a bitch attitude. Kallen wasn't under Schneizel's command, it's all like Amisuke said, she was acting of her own, And I loved it.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 12:35   Link #12770
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Okay I just watched the subs and...I'm totally disappointed. By Lelouch and CC. Both of them.
I always liked CC but to think she is still okay with Lelouch's mind, even if this must lead to kill his beloved little sister...CC you disappointed me: Lelouch started everything to Nunally, if in the end his Zero requiem must lead to kill everyone, even Nunally, then I'm no longer rooting for him. I thought that CC will finally have the balls to try to wake up Lelouch (cause this guy is totally lost right now. As emperor he could have do a lot of things without pass by this bloody way, if Kallen is lost he is as much than hers, well done) but no, she is just pushing him in his way towards the accomplishment of the Zero requiem.
[...]
Omg, we didn't see the same things about c.c.. Oh well, I will not comment anymore on this.

But still, you still didn't know what the ZR is.

I don't really like the bashing against c.c. -.-. And I just wanted to say FYI, that I don't have the same opinion as you about her.
Old 2008-09-21, 12:38   Link #12771
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Omg, we didn't see the same things about c.c.. Oh well, I will not comment anymore on this.

But still, you still didn't know what the ZR is.

I don't really like the bashing against c.c. -.-. And I just wanted to say FYI, that I don't have the same opinion as you about her.
Where did you see some CC's bashing ? I said I was disappointed by her cause I was waiting more from her. To let Lelouch heading toward a bloody path isn't a good thing to him, and even if I don't know what ZR is, I know that to complete it, lelouch could be ready to kill Nunally.
And this is crazy. Totally.

Dandylion, stop saying such stupid things this is becoming annoying.
Kallen didn't have a bitchy attitude in this episode, she wasn't trying all over the turn about her feelings to Lelouch. She made her choice and I'm totally okay with what she did.

Old 2008-09-21, 12:38   Link #12772
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
Don't bother she's just pissed off that she's closer than Kallen at this point, reminds me of Sorchie really
You got me wrong. I gave my PoV, and I don't want to argue because of the tense atmosphere. Anyway, even if she is harsh about c.c., Lolipopo has the right to say what she said. She didn't insult anyone here.
Old 2008-09-21, 12:40   Link #12773
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Lets try to be civil about this now. Things happened. Wierd things too O_o . I don't think anyone can honestly predict where things will go for 25, as far as Zero Requiem, or who (if anyone) lelouch will end up with. C.C. had some character development. Good for her, its about time she had some more this season. She's been rather neglicted. Kallen is going through anger, jealousy, and a whole gamut of emotions following weird events. I don't think anyone can expect better of her at this point.
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 12:40   Link #12774
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Where did you see some CC's bashing ? I said I was disappointed by her cause I was waiting more from her. To let Lelouch heading toward a bloody path isn't a good thing to him, and even if I don't know what ZR is, I know that to complete it, lelouch could be ready to kill Nunally.
And this is crazy. Totally.

Dandylion, stop saying such stupid things this is becoming annoying.
Your becoming annoying by assuming Kallen has to "save" Lelouch from a path she knows nothing about, all the crap about her hesitating to kill her were thrown out the door this episode since she was gunning for him, I know your disappointed but wait until we know what the hell Zero's Requiem is before you spout nonsense.
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 12:47   Link #12775
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Okay, I'm sorry your right when a character you love is getting the shaft of course your gonna be pissed off, but what can you do this is the direction Taniguichi mad for her and it obviously we pay off in the end, hopefully.

Her direction isn't getting the shaft, all she was doing in this turn was pretty much logic; She is facing a mad guy, she is ready to take him down, without thinking about her personal feelings.

Kallen and Lelouch is going to get a closure, now it's a certitude, but it will be tragic, for sure, cause they both choosed to forget about their personal feelings to get what they want.

If anything, this episode confort me about the tragic Kalulu ending; My deception is that Lelouch is wrong with his mind than if it's necessary, Nunally must be killed. I'm totally okay with Kallen's choice to take him down when I see this.

Old 2008-09-21, 12:51   Link #12776
zalem

But why do I get the feeling if Kallen had sided with Lelouch no one would have a problem with Zero Requiem? Lelouch had said for the sake of all those who lost their lives that he can't give Nunnally special treatment anymore. Hell, this makes me think "FINALLY." Nunnally has always held him back, always been his weak point. He is finally getting past her and looking at the larger picture. Zero Requiem is for the sake of 'tomorrow.' We don't know what it is. But if it is for the larger goal of truly bringing peace then I support Lelouch.

Though I'm extremely doubtful he is going to kill Nunnally anyway. He doesn't need to. You honestly think he is going to bust in there and shoot her up? No, he's going to try to reason with her. If he needs to, he'll have to take the trigger away from her. But kill her? I mean that's kind of unnecessary (she is a crippled little girl afterall) and I don't see him killing her for the hell of it.
Old 2008-09-21, 12:52   Link #12777
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Your becoming annoying by assuming Kallen has to "save" Lelouch from a path she knows nothing about, all the crap about her hesitating to kill her were thrown out the door this episode since she was gunning for him, I know your disappointed but wait until we know what the hell Zero's Requiem is before you spout nonsense.
She/he has the right to post his/her opinion just like you are doing, you are annoying for other people here but they are not attacking you or telling you to not say nosense, let her write what she feels... if you donīt like ignore it...
Old 2008-09-21, 12:54   Link #12778
prototype_sky

Quote:
I'm going to cry next week. Somone needs to save Lelouch, and to destroy Suzaku (or bring him back to the reality too maybe ?)
Suzaku told Lulu that he should hurry since he has to PROTECT someone

I fail to see Suzaku wanting Nunnally Dead
and there is no way Lulu would kill sister.

Nunnally is the one with the trigger finger to destroy both her, lulu and suzaku
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 12:57   Link #12779
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
Suzaku told Lulu that he should hurry since he has to PROTECT someone

I fail to see Suzaku wanting Nunnally Dead
and there is no way Lulu would kill sister.

Nunnally is the one with the trigger finger to destroy both her, lulu and suzaku
Yeah, now the think is how will he get the trigger, and if he gets it will he fire it?
Old 2008-09-21, 12:57   Link #12780
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Yeah, now the think is how will he get the trigger, and if he gets it will he fire it?
Hell no. He promised C.C. to come back. If he dies it will be after making her smile.