AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-06-18, 05:24   Link #1241
Sides

Looks like nintendo have expanded on there casual software for the 3DS. You can now buy 4 DLCs for StreetPass. I haven't check it out for myself, but you can read on it over on eurogamer.

(goiung to replace this video once nintendo uploads them to their official youtube channnel)
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 03:52   Link #1242
Sides

New Loveplus+ announced by konami. Soucnes: siliconera, gematsu
Not sure how many pluses they can add to the title, without looking too ridiculous

Oh yeah, the was a bitesize Nintendo Direct yesterday/today, which nintendo have uploaded on there Japanese youtube channel

short highlights: new Chibi-Robo title (AR and photography game?) and Denpa Ningen RPG 3, also other 3DS games, which were known, like Mario and Donkey Kong.

Last edited by Sides; 2013-07-03 at 04:03.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 03:50   Link #1243
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
So, for those who are playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf... you'll know of the place called Dream Suite here you will "visit a town in your sleep". Now... there's a pretty famous Dream Suite town out there called "Aika", Dream Address 2600-0218-7298... famous for being one of the creepiest towns out there... the story of a girl named Aika and her eventual death...

SKIP TO 9:12 FOR AIKA

Just figured I'd share with everyone.... SOMEONE worked hard on it, and I'm sure some of you will find it interesting~
Old 2013-07-08, 13:06   Link #1244
Destined_Fate

Darn, I want to get SMT IV but it's M rated and I have parental settings set because I occasionally let my bro play with me... The issue is that I totally forgot my code/pin as he now has his own 3DS so he no longer needs to burrow mine.

Any suggestions?

Personally I didn't want these settings anyway but my mother refused to let me loan my 3DS to my babiest(Never gets old, he's such a child. Mwaha~) brother unless it was protected so he couldn't play Resident Evil: Revelations that I still have.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 01:38   Link #1245
Marulash

Just preordered Rune Factory 4. They say it's August 13th, hopefully it won't get set back again.
Marulash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 03:51   Link #1246
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Darn, I want to get SMT IV but it's M rated and I have parental settings set because I occasionally let my bro play with me... The issue is that I totally forgot my code/pin as he now has his own 3DS so he no longer needs to burrow mine.

Any suggestions?

Personally I didn't want these settings anyway but my mother refused to let me loan my 3DS to my babiest(Never gets old, he's such a child. Mwaha~) brother unless it was protected so he couldn't play Resident Evil: Revelations that I still have.
I think the most straightforward way is to just call Nintendo's support center.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 11:50   Link #1247
Destined_Fate

Hmm... I suppose but if I have no information anymore because I forgot other than my 3DS would it still be workable I wonder...

Seems like a hassle. I'll try or I can just buy an XL later and use that for my M rated games like Revelations and later SMT IV. Can't drop my current 3DS though because it has all my stuff from DDD and FE:A on it which I don't wish to part with. A data transfer would still end up transferring my old parental settings/PIN as well, no?
Old 2013-07-09, 12:20   Link #1248
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Have you tried Nintendo's 3DS online support? They do have a page where they can help you get the PIN reset.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 12:41   Link #1249
GDB

Club Nintendo promotion: Register Fire Emblem Awakening + SMT IV and get $30 in eShop credit.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 16:52   Link #1250
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Oh nice! Guess all of that 30 bucks is gonna be for the DLCs lol. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 21:35   Link #1251
Shadow5YA

So if I got the Fire Emblem: Awakening bundle (where the game is preinstalled onto the 3DS), would I just need to register the 3DS or do I need the game registered separately as well?

Because I only received one PIN for the system.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 06:38   Link #1252
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I think you need a separate pin for fire emblem since the pin you got was for 3DS only. I think it is best to ask the customer service of nintendo about your situation.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 07:38   Link #1253
Shadow5YA

I don't think I ever got a separate PIN for Fire Emblem (because again, the game was preinstalled).

I already emailed the support team using the site, so I'm waiting for a response.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 08:12   Link #1254
GDB

Pretty sure the promo page just says to link your account with the registered system, and then register SMT IV to it. It's kind of fine print in the bottom left somewhere.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 09:41   Link #1255
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Have you tried Nintendo's 3DS online support? They do have a page where they can help you get the PIN reset.
Yes, I contacted them.

They manually registered my Digital FE:A game to me, the guy allowed me to do the survey still even though I got FE:A at launch, and they gave me the Master Code so I could reset my Parental Settings code and secret question.

I was surprised how quick they managed to fix things for me.

Now I wait for my Amazon SMT IV Pre-order and I managed to convince myself to stop being lazy and buy my own Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Copy as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I don't think I ever got a separate PIN for Fire Emblem (because again, the game was preinstalled).

I already emailed the support team using the site, so I'm waiting for a response.
Link your 3DS to your Club Nintendo Account on the website AND on your 3DS through the eshop. It makes things far easier for them.

Quote:
So if I got the Fire Emblem: Awakening bundle (where the game is preinstalled onto the 3DS), would I just need to register the 3DS or do I need the game registered separately as well?

Because I only received one PIN for the system.
If the game is pre-installed in a Bundle 3DS than you only need to register your 3DS. Though it doesn't hurt to contract support for confirmation as if there are any issues they can manually register it to your account.
Old 2013-07-10, 11:30   Link #1256
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:

Yeah because games that comes with 3DS pre-installed doesn't qualify for coins. It happened to me before when I bought Mario Kart 7 bundle. That's what the support said to me.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 14:36   Link #1257
LostSome

New trailer for Gaist Crusher :

The game is coming out December 5th and the anime is starting October 2nd.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 16:39   Link #1258
Alchemist007
*Author

Reminds me of Zoids.
Old 2013-08-06, 17:11   Link #1259
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Senran Kagura Burst coming to US 3DS as Download Title

.... what?
Old 2013-08-06, 23:17   Link #1260
Jze0
Hmmm...

I was surprised of the news myself when I heard about it and even more surprised its coming at all. Didn't think I'd see the day when this title would come overseas.

Tags
3ds, dsi, nintendo, nintendo 3ds, nintendo ds