AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-08-12, 19:49   Link #1401
Mikachiru
test

BlazBlue's my most recent game. Hands off the panda!
Old 2009-08-12, 23:18   Link #1402
Rawgers
Nyaa~

Just started to play the first Disgaea for PS2. Probably start Final Fantasy X soon as well (played it like 3-4 years ago/never finished/data got deleted)
Rawgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 00:00   Link #1403
calorie

Moved on to day 6 of Heaven's Feel in Fate/stay night. Man, it's shaping up to be quite a different experience from the other two...
calorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 03:18   Link #1404
TJR

Infinite Undiscovery. It's the last in a trio of mediocre X360 RPGs (Blue Dragon + Lost Odyssey being the other two) I've been playing. Maybe Magna Carta II will be better?
TJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 08:42   Link #1405
3dfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawgers View Post
Just started to play the first Disgaea for PS2. Probably start Final Fantasy X soon as well (played it like 3-4 years ago/never finished/data got deleted)
Planning to start this weeekend Disgaea and just finished Final Fantasy XI - awesome game!
3dfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 08:57   Link #1406
Nosauz

can anyone say BlazBlue? and Kof XII, once i get those damn sticks and adjust to them i'll climbing up the ranks, screw controllers
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 12:25   Link #1407
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Wow, BlazBlue is a lot more popular than I thought. I played it once in a videogame day at my friend's place and I couldn't help calling the fish-thingy "No Face," the catgirl "Soul Eater Cat," the gothic lolita "Evangeline," and one of the settings "Halloween town (where's Jack?)." XD

It also happened to be the first fighting game I actually managed to kick ass on day one, thanks to newbie-friendly spams and combos.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 18:41   Link #1408
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Actually, Guilty Gear is also rather friendly. Slayer is one guy who punches and kicks really well.
Old 2009-08-13, 20:12   Link #1409
Mikachiru
test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
Wow, BlazBlue is a lot more popular than I thought. I played it once in a videogame day at my friend's place and I couldn't help calling the fish-thingy "No Face," the catgirl "Soul Eater Cat," the gothic lolita "Evangeline," and one of the settings "Halloween town (where's Jack?)." XD

It also happened to be the first fighting game I actually managed to kick ass on day one, thanks to newbie-friendly spams and combos.
I thought the same thing for Arakune. He does look like No face, huh?

I want to play Guilty Gear as well because everyone's gay for Bridget! it looks fun.
Old 2009-08-13, 22:23   Link #1410
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
I've been playing the shit out of Soul Calibur IV a lot lately...I've been going through a weapons combat phase lately and this is just the thing to put me off one play at a time; I blame Deadliest Warrior for putting me through this...

And Left 4 Dead every now and then, if I feel like fucking around and running through a campaign level just to burn up time...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 04:19   Link #1411
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
I've been playing the shit out of Soul Calibur IV a lot lately...I've been going through a weapons combat phase lately and this is just the thing to put me off one play at a time; I blame Deadliest Warrior for putting me through this...
I hate soul calibur IV no matter how long I spend learning and memorizing combos when I go online I fail epicly.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 08:00   Link #1412
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Prototype. I'm only a few hours in but I already very strongly disagree with the general consensus that inFamous was better. inFamous didn't let me crush a tank with my bare hands. inFamous didn't let me throw cars at helicopters. inFamous didn't let me grab some random pedestrian by the throat, dash up one of the tallest buildings in the city with him in tow, then throw him full speed off the roof and watch him land with a little splash in the harbor a mile away. I freaking love this game.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 08:55   Link #1413
Nikkan

Just finnish Prototype yesterday night -_- Didn't like the ending

Battlefield Heroes - PC
New Super Mario - DS
GTA Chinatown - DS

Waiting for Aion and Blade & Soul open beta
Nikkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 10:06   Link #1414
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I hate soul calibur IV no matter how long I spend learning and memorizing combos when I go online I fail epicly.
Gah, I've never played online, but even when I do memorize something I end up fucking myself up and just end up forgetting everything if I get frustrated...

I'm still the most adept with Mitsurugi's style since that's the style I've played the most since I started playing, though I've also been getting the hand of Xianghua's and Seong Mi-na's styles as well...Any other character and I pretty much am doomed to suck...

Starkiller is fun to play with, but his combo-friendly move list wears out my memory bank and it's way too easy to burn through the Force gauge quickly with some of his stronger moves...I really want to learn how to play him better...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 10:14   Link #1415
arias

Vagrant Story for the Playstation..

I think it's awesome, but I haven't played it past the 10 hour mark. And I've done that many times over the years.
arias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 12:32   Link #1416
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Xbox360
Prototype
Saints Row 2

PSP
Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Old 2009-08-14, 18:20   Link #1417
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Mass Effect
Fallout 3
Gears of War 2
Might start playing Prototype again

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 18:37   Link #1418
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

blazblue and street fighter IV, I just realized that my thumbs are too long for both of the games on the dualshock 3
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 00:18   Link #1419
Shadow Kira01

Currently, for RPGs.. I am switching between Ar Tonelico and its sequel, as well as finishing up Growlanser III, Growlanser V, and will probably spend more time on Suikoden V as that the game has large amounts of content and would take a very long time to complete.

As for visual novels, I am currently doing either Arcuied's or Hisui's route in Tsukihime after achieving 2 bad endings. For Pia Carrot, I did worse and had 4 bad endings.. It seems that getting Satomi's ending is more difficult than beating Nocturne. I am also playing Kanon which I have picked Shiori's route but it looks more like Ayu's route.. It is difficult to tell which route you are on until the final ending or at least near the end when it becomes obvious.

The great story of DDS2.. I guess it is at the bottom of my list. Still 2 hours into the game and its been over a month since I last played it.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 00:31   Link #1420
Kytherno
12th Supernova

My TTDS broke, so I cannot play any ds games, so my list changed..

Combat Arms - PC
Cabal - PC

And maybe Flyff if i can get it running..
Kytherno is offline   Reply With Quote