AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-08-01, 09:22   Link #4701
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I think it is approaching the chances of zero of Himekawa being part of Oga's group. It has been a nice change a pace from the usual comedy. Usual when this series gets serious, it makes us readers very interested. I still expect Oga to win however.

Also about Zen, pretty sure he is going to do something. Lucifer or not, it has escalated to a different scale of civil war. Now it is a danger to the entire Underworld. Hilda is bound to show up as well, its going to be very scary when that happens.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 10:12   Link #4702
zibi88

but man takamiya sure is a loser... I hope he will lose Lucifer at the end... he just doesnt deserve her help... and all his power comes from her... oga took a hit by that magic and he is still concious... I wonder how takamiya would handle oga doing him the same when lost lucifer

as for himekawa... I suspect a punishment of shaving all his hair as its his pride as himekawa....well after a severe beating
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 10:15   Link #4703
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Aoi can't use the seal and Koma at the same time. Too bad. That would have made her incredibly powerful. Too powerful?

Kanzaki is now the team's last hope, but what can he do against Himekawa and that magician dude? He's going to need help.
Old 2013-08-01, 10:28   Link #4704
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Aoi can't use the seal and Koma at the same time. Too bad. That would have made her incredibly powerful. Too powerful?

Kanzaki is now the team's last hope, but what can he do against Himekawa and that magician dude? He's going to need help.
Well base on Aoi's words, its seems her body is not up to it yet. This is 2 hints thus far indicating that to achieve more power, the physical power must be trained. The first time with Furuichi and this time Aoi, both indicating this.

As for Kanzaki, remember the sealing device is in Hinekawa's hands. If he destroys it then the table will turn. As for help, there is Zen who looks like who needs to be involved considering that he couldn't believe that Beel was sealed.

Next arc I think is training arc. Now the Saint's group knows that they cannot be in the same situation as again. This time I think that everyone will get the whole load. Martial Arts and physical technique training from Ittosai, Black Tech from Nazuna, Physical training from Genma, and Demonic training with Saotome.
Old 2013-08-01, 10:52   Link #4705
shalala

This chapter as pretty good. Not only do we get info on the device that Himekawa brought. Which funny enough he has regain his money after the battle with En in the video game plus he seems to have his own company which I thought was his fathers. Maybe he built his own one?

It also gave the magician salesman a rise/bonus or something for selling that item. Which tells us that Solomon's Company is a company that sells demon related items. Which futher proves to me that is Himekawa is going with what is in his best interests. Also now that he has this item could always reverse enginner it so he could make his own copys.

Its also interesting that we are told that Fuji is far stronger then Taka to the point where Taka will be needing a bigger army then the one he already has. Poor Aoi at least she was able to give that girl a good beating and sure Toujo got beating again but we all know that he could have beating them 2 if Himekawa didn't do what he did. Sooo its not that suprising that he has been beaten but at least he was able to take down one of them and also get back ONE of the six pieces of Furuichi. Soo thats good start .
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 10:56   Link #4706
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

It's still possible that Himekawa is a double agent. "We couldn't have won this without you, Himekawa." "Damn right." That exchange is suspicious. Plus, a weapon that can nullify contracts is worse for the hero (Oga) than anyone else in the story. Getting your hands on it so it can be destroyed works out better for Oga's team in the end. If the only way it can be had is with obscene amounts of money, who better than Himekawa to infiltrate, learn all the info he needs, buy the weapon, test it to make sure it's the real deal, and then break it?

I just don't buy that Himekawa is a traitor. There's nothing Takamiya's side could offer him. The only reason Takamiya is winning in the first place is because of him. Note that he's still the only one who didn't eat a piece of Furuichi's heart, too.

Meanwhile, I'm rooting for De Niro.
Old 2013-08-01, 11:04   Link #4707
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
It's still possible that Himekawa is a double agent. "We couldn't have won this without you, Himekawa." "Damn right." That exchange is suspicious. Plus, a weapon that can nullify contracts is worse for the hero (Oga) than anyone else in the story. Getting your hands on it so it can be destroyed works out better for Oga's team in the end. If the only way it can be had is with obscene amounts of money, who better than Himekawa to infiltrate, learn all the info he needs, buy the weapon, test it to make sure it's the real deal, and then break it?

I just don't buy that Himekawa is a traitor. There's nothing Takamiya's side could offer him. The only reason Takamiya is winning in the first place is because of him. Note that he's still the only one who didn't eat a piece of Furuichi's heart, too.

I am not counting Himekawa out yet, but my level of that declaration is approaching 1 percent.

I am just wondering where Beel is at and what is he doing. Maybe he is dancing and singing that Rice Boy theme or Puddi Puddi Doskoi song while he is waiting.
Old 2013-08-01, 11:22   Link #4708
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I am not counting Himekawa out yet, but my level of that declaration is approaching 1 percent.

I am just wondering where Beel is at and what is he doing. Maybe he is dancing and singing that Rice Boy theme or Puddi Puddi Doskoi song while he is waiting.
I thought he was in that black box that is sown in the swimming pool. As the water was gone and a black box was laying there in the middle plus why else would it been shown. I'm saying he is crying and release all of his energy which would then break the box and freeing him as he is strong and then he would scream either "Oga" or "Dada" T__T and thus his first words would have been spoken. This would all happen in the next chapter and then Taka gets beaten :P.

Quote:

I totally agree with you. But why destroy it if he knows he can make money out of it and we all know he loves money. Plus that doesn't stop Solomon's Company making a new one as they would be the only ones that knows how to make it. Soo making copies of it would be his best bet in making him more moeny which he could then reinvest into making new demon related items for his company which in the end would make solomon company go bankrupt where he then proceeds to buy them out. Thus taking over that market that they are in. This to me totally screams Himekawa. The only reason that we know of into why Himekawa would join Taka would be only of the connection he has with Solomon's Company. For all we know Himekawa interest in them could have began after they obtained Beel's Mother painting or learning about demons being real.

Last edited by shalala; 2013-08-01 at 11:37.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 11:33   Link #4709
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Ok I think this is the part where I start rolling on the floor and begging for the next chapter from the author right nao! Ah I really wanna know what happens next m(O.O)m
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 12:49   Link #4710
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Everyone's down except Kanzaki and fake(?) girlfriend, of all people.

Still, the good guys will win at the end or else Furuichi's a dead man.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 13:07   Link #4711
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Everyone's down except Kanzaki and fake(?) girlfriend, of all people.

Still, the good guys will win at the end or else Furuichi's a dead man.
I'm gonna laugh like hell if Paako manages to scurry around and keep safe till Kanzaki breaks the thing. Then Paako will get a seal for some random reason ... like the tennis thing. Ofcourse non of the mob characters will stand a chance against her while Oga and Kanzaki will wipe the floor with everyone else.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 13:15   Link #4712
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I'm gonna laugh like hell if Paako manages to scurry around and keep safe till Kanzaki breaks the thing. Then Paako will get a seal for some random reason ... like the tennis thing. Ofcourse non of the mob characters will stand a chance against her while Oga and Kanzaki will wipe the floor with everyone else.
The thing is, Himekawa knows that Kanzaki is coming to him. It would be even funnier if Paako breaks it in Paako style.
Old 2013-08-01, 13:27   Link #4713
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

I think Beel might be invisible to Oga. The Solomon guy said the Oga wouldn't recognize Beel anymore. So i take it when Aoi's body gets strogner she can handle both the seal and black techs. So Kanzaki is the last hope. I wonder if Zen will get involved now. Poor Paako is the only one standing. Toujo really can't win anything.
Old 2013-08-01, 16:10   Link #4714
Miraluka
Banned

Run, Forest, run!!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 17:04   Link #4715
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
I have a hard time believing Himekawa is a traitor as well and I still can't think of anybody else that could be Oga's number 3, but how do you explain the fact he's letting Oga and his team get their asses kicked right now? He's had all the time in the world to destroy the device during this chapter. There was no reason to use the device while Oga held the advantage either. If his only intent is to test it and then destroy it, he could have done that after the fight.

It just doesn't make sense to me. He better have some damn good explanation ready.
Old 2013-08-01, 21:14   Link #4716
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

I'm expecting the author tho make a suprise because everyone is already screwed
there's still a little possibility that himekawa's a doublt agent, my assumption is that he might be in touch with hilda somehow that even in these dire situations, she's still not joining the fray
Old 2013-08-02, 03:17   Link #4717
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I hope furuichi would become Like Aono Tsukune

By the way... seems Fuji is the final boss of ishiyama arc 2
Old 2013-08-02, 22:08   Link #4718
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Most beating Oga is recieving right now is using his last skill againist Taka; blending black tech and demon energy together to make a new move like it's explained. Aoi is too timid to use it so even though it's Oga he just made it possible but I think his body needs more stamina to use it well. Also where is Hilda and Alandelion when you need them most. Especially Alandelion. He would made so many comical moments with his teleportation powers while helping to Oga and his friends. I also agree with the idea Himekawa planning something more sinister. Fuji is most powerful. Why he didn't join them instead so it might be case that he is gathering intellegence from demon realm and how things are working in their world. Taka is such a pussy boy. He even wants to take Oga to his army. He is also kinda cocky too. I hope Oga beats the shit out of him while he somehow maintains his bonds with Baby beel even when that machine is working. Anyways without any help I wonder what will Kanzaki do. I don't think Zenjuro will interfere. It's a fight between demon users. If he interferes then it means that he is meddling with the bussiness of his pupils so it wouldn't nice for him doing something like this. At the very least I am expecting to see Hilda. I think she will make a entrance when Kanzaki is in his most dire situation and will save the day.
Old 2013-08-02, 22:27   Link #4719
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
Most beating Oga is recieving right now is using his last skill againist Taka; blending black tech and demon energy together to make a new move like it's explained. Aoi is too timid to use it so even though it's Oga he just made it possible but I think his body needs more stamina to use it well. Also where is Hilda and Alandelion when you need them most. Especially Alandelion. He would made so many comical moments with his teleportation powers while helping to Oga and his friends. I also agree with the idea Himekawa planning something more sinister. Fuji is most powerful. Why he didn't join them instead so it might be case that he is gathering intellegence from demon realm and how things are working in their world. Taka is such a pussy boy. He even wants to take Oga to his army. He is also kinda cocky too. I hope Oga beats the shit out of him while he somehow maintains his bonds with Baby beel even when that machine is working. Anyways without any help I wonder what will Kanzaki do. I don't think Zenjuro will interfere. It's a fight between demon users. If he interferes then it means that he is meddling with the bussiness of his pupils so it wouldn't nice for him doing something like this. At the very least I am expecting to see Hilda. I think she will make a entrance when Kanzaki is in his most dire situation and will save the day.
Fuji must possess a stronger Demon than Lucifer or it could be that Fuji holds the other half of Lucifer is what another thread is saying. Seeing as the box where Lucifer came out of is number #2. It could also be that Fuji's contracted Demon is another Demon Lord.

Noted by Lamia in chapter 126. There seems to be Kingdoms in the Demon world instead of a single universal leader. Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub III is the ruler of Kingdom Beelzebyute. Thus as a ruler he may have strong enemies and rivals from other Kingdoms.
Old 2013-08-03, 12:29   Link #4720
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Or Fuji could very well be a demon himself...*shrugs* Just saying...

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence