AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-08-13, 19:17   Link #1921
Lucidrago

If Issei pokes Asia's breasts he will gain the power to heal himself and basically make himself invincible at the cost of his stamina. He takes damage? Insta-heal. He basically becomes invincible for a short amount of time as his wounds heal instantly.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 21:54   Link #1922
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Not really. You can always have the option where his Wyvern gains the ability to use [Heal]. Though it would render Asia somewhat useless but still a nice skill for Ise to have in situations without Asia.
OR Issei could just be MORE careful. I don't want Issei to have every power under the sun he OP with DxD G already. Let's not tun him into a FF boss ok ?
Old 2017-08-14, 02:09   Link #1923
OmegaWeaponZ

You poor spring child.

You yet know the terrors of winter(Read as SMT bosses).

On the topic of Sairaog's armor, considering that Nemea's power is "the power to sunder the earth", i.e. shockwaves, wouldn't it make sense that the armor itself would have reactive armor properties(I mean the way this is usually interpreted in sci-fi/mecha stories)? By making use of the shockwaves to counteract the force of an attack directed at him?

(Not a far stretch, considering Ishibumi's love of Mecha)

Last edited by OmegaWeaponZ; 2017-08-14 at 02:20.
OmegaWeaponZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 02:16   Link #1924
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Haven't played SMT but i know what you mean
Old 2017-08-14, 07:16   Link #1925
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ise getting the ability to heal himself would be cool, but I don't think it'll happen. He didn't suddenly get the Power of Destruction from poking Rias's breasts. Poking breasts just helps him power up more easily with the Sekiryuutei's power. Though DxD G wasn't achieved by poking breasts. So if he poked Asia's breasts, he'll get a power-up from the Boosted Gear. That's how it always is when he pokes Rias's breasts, anyway.
Old 2017-08-15, 13:00   Link #1926
Chris38

Personally I doubt that Ise is going to get any new 'perverted' ability ... due to the influence that Ophis and Great Red have on him ( which was mentioned by Shiva in volume 22 )

If Ise is going to gain some improvement I think it's going to be rather related to his 'Dragonfication' ... which I believe is going to get some 'development' due to Ise's 'encounters' with Tiamat ... who I think is going to have some more screen time during this arc ... considering it's the final one .

Not to mention, I still hope that, Tiamat is going to end up as one of Ise's local wife's considering the fact that she is the only female Dragon that has appeared in the story
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-15, 14:36   Link #1927
Lucidrago

I think everyone really doesn't understand the meaning of 'local wife.' It means the wife is going to be somewhere else because of their duties. For example, Kunou would be a local wive because she is going to be the leader of the youkai. You have to think of a place the 'local wife' is going to be before you say she is going to be a 'local wife.'

I speculate that Tiamat is going to become Issei's queen though. She's the only existing character so far that's worthy of the role as Issei's queen. That's how I see it.
Old 2017-08-15, 16:33   Link #1928
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
I think everyone really doesn't understand the meaning of 'local wife.' It means the wife is going to be somewhere else because of their duties. For example, Kunou would be a local wive because she is going to be the leader of the youkai. You have to think of a place the 'local wife' is going to be before you say she is going to be a 'local wife.'

I speculate that Tiamat is going to become Issei's queen though. She's the only existing character so far that's worthy of the role as Issei's queen. That's how I see it.
QFT.

@Chris38: I think that when Shiva mentioned the "handcuffs from karma," he was only talking about whether Ise can have sex or not. And besides, please remember that Ise has only ever gotten armor forms from the Boosted Gear using Rias's breasts; namely, Balance Breaker and Triaina and True Queen. Aside from the point of making use of Rias's breasts to achieve those forms, there's no perverseness, right? What I trying to say in my previous post on here was only that DxD G mode wasn't achieved using Rias's breasts. I'm just wondering if he won't get any other power-ups that way at all.

Actually, after looking at how he got Dragon Deification, I'm thinking all of the power-ups related to Great Red and Ophis will be achieved the "normal" way, such that breasts won't be involved at all. Maybe I'll get a pleasant surprise, I don't know. But I actually think it might be good this way, aside from the fact that part of what makes him the Oppai Dragon just went out the window.
Old 2017-08-15, 17:35   Link #1929
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
QFT.

@Chris38: I think that when Shiva mentioned the "handcuffs from karma," he was only talking about whether Ise can have sex or not. And besides, please remember that Ise has only ever gotten armor forms from the Boosted Gear using Rias's breasts; namely, Balance Breaker and Triaina and True Queen. Aside from the point of making use of Rias's breasts to achieve those forms, there's no perverseness, right? What I trying to say in my previous post on here was only that DxD G mode wasn't achieved using Rias's breasts. I'm just wondering if he won't get any other power-ups that way at all.

Actually, after looking at how he got Dragon Deification, I'm thinking all of the power-ups related to Great Red and Ophis will be achieved the "normal" way, such that breasts won't be involved at all. Maybe I'll get a pleasant surprise, I don't know. But I actually think it might be good this way, aside from the fact that part of what makes him the Oppai Dragon just went out the window.
Well sex is a part of the 'handcuffs of karma' but that's not the full thing. It's that Issei's desire for peace which was enhanced by Great Red's and Ophis' power is so great that it's holding him back from taking the final steps with the girls. Issei has wanted a peaceful ecchi lifestyle. And he is basically preventing himself from taking the final steps with his harem until he achieves peace with his own two hands. Because he's the embodiment of sexual desires but hasn't gone that far with them due to his deep desire for peace. Or the handcuffs placed on Issei by the otherworldly god known as the chief editor.

But still Ishibumi might just throw a curveball our way. Maybe he'll have Issei achieve his new form by sucking Rias' breasts like he wanted for Balance Breaker. Ishibumi even made a crack at that when Issei achieved CCQ when Azazel was commenting on Issei's new form and was like "Weren't you supposed to power up by sucking Rias' breasts". And during one of the matches Rias is summoned through mysterious means like in Volume 9. The Rating Game judges allow it. Rias reveals her breasts. They censor it. Issei starts sucking Rias' breasts. Issei achieves a new power-up. Riser gets pissed. Or he has sex with Rias the night before. And during his match he remembers his first time with Rias. And all of the girls in his harem. Then epic power-up time.
Old 2017-08-15, 17:55   Link #1930
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^That would be great if it happens. Any of it. I actually think Ishibumi should have Ise do it with Rias in a time-skip near the end of the series. Even if it doesn't lead to a power-up. Maybe the chief editor will even allow it if it's near the end of the series? It's possible, right?
Old 2017-08-15, 20:59   Link #1931
Lucidrago

We can only hope. Well I really don't care if there's sex or not. And one scene of Issei and Rias having sex won't ruin the series. Issei deserves it after all he's been through. And plus if it's at the end of the series it won't be that bad considering it's the end and the series is almost over. Well if Ishibumi is allowed to do it I'm confident he can do it perfectly.
Old 2017-08-15, 23:43   Link #1932
DragonIsseiHyodoFan

I was wondering what would you guys think about Vali gaining a Lucifer form just like how Issei will gain future dragon abilities. You know so they can be a bit even. It would be interesting.
DragonIsseiHyodoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-16, 00:26   Link #1933
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonIsseiHyodoFan View Post
I was wondering what would you guys think about Vali gaining a Lucifer form just like how Issei will gain future dragon abilities. You know so they can be a bit even. It would be interesting.
I think that Vali already obtained that form when he received the blessing of Ophis in volume 21 - after all it has already been called 'Maoufication' - which is a quite similar term to Ise's 'Dragonification' ... which should mean that it's a similar ability as Ise's 'dragon form'.

It's just that Vali has still used that form only once, so we still don't know much about the abilities that this form has...

Most likely we will learn more about this form, when Vali's matches in the tournament get some screen time in the story.
Old 2017-08-16, 02:36   Link #1934
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
They censor it. Issei starts sucking Rias' breasts. Issei achieves a new power-up. Riser gets pissed. Or he has sex with Rias the night before. And during his match he remembers his first time with Rias. And all of the girls in his harem. Then epic power-up time.
Good grief, your phrasing bro. I almost thought you implied NTR when you phrased its like that (which you clearly don't support in DxD).
Old 2017-08-16, 04:00   Link #1935
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^ Yeah, anyone who doesn't know DxD well enough would think Rias was with Riser and Ise would be NTRing her if he did this. Even though it would only be NTR if Riser tried to take Rias from Ise.

So let's just clarify that I want Ise and Rias to have sex, not Riser and Rias.

Anyway, I think it'll only seem out of place if we're shown the whole thing. If it gets time-skipped, there's nothing to worry about.
Old 2017-08-16, 10:05   Link #1936
Lucidrago

My mistake. Sorry about that. I meant that Riser gets pissed about Issei sucking Rias' breasts during a Rating Game match. And then I implied that ISSEI could have sex with Rias to gain a power-up.
Old 2017-08-16, 10:32   Link #1937
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, now that's better. But the sex doesn't have to lead to a power-up, does it? It's fine either way.
Old 2017-08-18, 00:00   Link #1938
Chris38

You know ... since it has been mentioned in volume 22 that Ise is capable of reaching his True Queen without using the chant - due to the effects of obtaining Pseudo Dragon Deification .

And that might be suggesting that Ise's CCQ form has reached a 'stable' or 'perfect' state ... and Ise won't need to develop ... or train it anymore.

Which might mean that his 'regular' Balance Breaker form is no longer available for Ise to use - due to it being 'overwritten' by his CCQ form ... effectively turning his SG into a subspecies type.

That could also explain why Ise is capable of transferring his regular Balance Breaker armor to others ... which definitely isn't an ability that Ddraig had ... before Ise became his host.

It would also make sense ... considering that at this point in the story ... I think Ise is going to concentrate on developing the powers that he obtained from his 'parents' rather then something else ... after all the time limit of Ise's Diabolous Dragon should be increased a little bit, once we get closer to the ending stages of the current arc, where the enemies that Ise's group is going to face are definitely going to be stronger then the opponents he is currently fighting against...

Last edited by Chris38; 2017-08-18 at 00:14.
Old 2017-08-18, 00:21   Link #1939
Lucidrago

No. He still has his regular Balance Breaker state. Now why would it be overwritten by CCQ? It's just that he's fighting more powerful opponents and needs CCQ to contend with them. And Issei used the Wyverns to have the others don armor like he did in Volume 20 with Rias. Well Ddraig was a dragon. Issei possesses the Boosted Gear that has Ddraig's soul sealed inside it. And Issei has access to Ddraig's powers while using it. And the Boosted Gear evolves based on the possessor like any other Sacred Gear. Last time I checked Ddraig didn't have scalemail. Ddraig wasn't a Sacred Gear so we can't equate what Issei is doing with Ddraig's power with Ddraig himself in his full and former glory. Now why would he have lost his Balance Breaker? CCQ is just an enhanced version of Issei's regular Boosted Gear Scalemail combined with the capabilities of the queen piece.
Old 2017-08-18, 07:18   Link #1940
Chris38

@Lucidrago

Because, changing first into a Balance Breaker form to then change into the CCQ form still requires some time ( even if it's just a few seconds), which could be used by a strong opponent to easily defeat Ise.

Of course it's certainly possible that Ise is also capable of changing immediately into his CCQ form without going into his Balance Breaker state - but if that isn't the case ( which is up to the author ) Ise still needing to transform into his Balance Breaker state in order to unlock his more powerful armor forms is a weak point that his opponents can use against him, just like Cao Cao used the change time of Tiriaina to defeat Ise in volume 11...