AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-03-28, 18:43   Link #7761
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
... Thor did not wield a croquet mallet.
Gigantform looks pretty much like a cuter Mjolnir xD!

Vita also has striked me since the beginning as a mix between Thor and a fairytale character xD!

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 18:47   Link #7762
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Only when she starts throwing lighting bolts out of it.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 18:48   Link #7763
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

oh! i remembered xD!

A mix between Thor and the Red Queen from Alice in Woinderland xD!

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-03-28, 18:49   Link #7764
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

I am now imagining Vita calling down lightning and going "off with their heads!"

Old 2013-03-28, 18:52   Link #7765
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

She's brash, tough, kind and hot-headed like the Odinson while she also wears a Croquet mallet, dresses in red, looks petite and is short-tempered like some versions of the Red Queen xD!

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-03-28, 19:05   Link #7766
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
She's brash, tough, kind and hot-headed like the Odinson while she also wears a Croquet mallet, dresses in red, looks petite and is short-tempered like some versions of the Red Queen xD!
But she lacks card minions...

Oh wait, she probably has those in Innocent.

Old 2013-03-28, 19:06   Link #7767
Uno Scaglietti
Jail's Alter Ego

I always found the nickname Doom Bunny that the fandom had given her oddly fitting

not helping that I'm reading the strikerx Omake I guess sighs your so evil RH no wonder nano is so op
Uno Scaglietti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 19:07   Link #7768
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

That would make Innocent Stern a modern "Alice" xD?

Back on topic, Yukari Higa's blog unveiled the cover for Ch. 30 seems we'll finally get another chapter this month xD!

Pleaaaaaase, Curren's family reaunion, how much more they plan on draggin that event ToT?

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-03-28, 19:13   Link #7769
Uno Scaglietti
Jail's Alter Ego

forever

could be worse it could be a filler arc .... oh wait what was i thinking the whole force series is a filler ....
Old 2013-03-28, 19:21   Link #7770
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Uno, if anything, ViVid is more filler than Force is.

Old 2013-03-29, 02:42   Link #7771
Uno Scaglietti
Jail's Alter Ego

nah they are just slow at getting started mark my word Vivid once they actually get started will be 10 times better then force
let's face it Vivio is a far better main character that Thoma will ever be Saint Kaiser Vivio > Generic Hero Guy

the only thing that always puzzled me with vivid is the fact that compared to Nanoha Vivio started of pretty weak in the mage ranking she's most likely SSS at her max potential which is one of the reasons I state that Vivid > Force
I want to see Vivio's Mega StarLight breaker

another reason of course is;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuIdA49aDdg sooo adorable

a fully trained Vivio and her loli king friends will most likely give the TSAB grey hair Nanoha was bad enough at mass destruction I can't imagen Vivio, Xi and Einhart running around as SSS mages will be anything less then doomsday for whatever enemy they finally give them
Old 2013-03-29, 02:52   Link #7772
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

You realize Tohma and almost any other member of the Huckebein or even the Grendel families can Roflstomp any of the ViVid girls including Vivio isn't xD?

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-03-29, 03:15   Link #7773
Uno Scaglietti
Jail's Alter Ego

Vivio is pretty much set up as the God Emperor of Mankin at her full potential she could 1 finger the whole franchise which is why they would most likely pull the Hayate i'm to afraid of my own power plot device if she ever reached her potential

face it the force bad guys / grey guys are nothing before the power of Saint Kaiser Vivio and her Loli King Buddies this people once fought a War that spanned the dimensions what do this FF wannabes have to put up against that ? nothing
heck Hayate could if she was not feeling guilty about her magic origin and actually practiced it would most likely school them by her self Hayate's only limite seems to be her own personal guilt of being Reinforce thus she seeks to atone for crimes that was not hers before she power merged with the book

she's the class example of the tv troop de-power'ed by guilt she's afraid of her own power and becoming corrupted by it which i guess is a good mentality to have after all Absolute power can corrupt absolutely in the actual games Hayate > Everyone else expect maybe Eins since they are pretty much the same

she also suffers from the goodie two shoes tv troop seeing how she had their ship at her mercy and could most likely have severely damaged it or destroyed it but being a Heroine she choose to give a warning rather then strike and actually finish them
Old 2013-03-29, 03:18   Link #7774
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Even SSS level of magical power means nothing against Eclipse as long as it's magic ...like the powers of the Sankt Kaiser xDU

Unless Vivio receives some external help and specialized equipement she's just as screwed against an EC Driver as the rest of the cast xDU

EDIT: Even Hayate with her immense power only managed to get a good shot at the Hucks because she had to work her brains for a way to get around their haxxed anti-magic powers and still have no good way to face ny of them face-to-face as Curren Hcukebein demonstrated on her debut appearance xDU

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2013-03-29 at 03:30.
Old 2013-03-29, 03:41   Link #7775
Uno Scaglietti
Jail's Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Even SSS level of magical power means nothing against Eclipse as long as it's magic ...like the powers of the Sankt Kaiser xDU

Unless Vivio receives some external help and specialized equipement she's just as screwed against an EC Driver as the rest of the cast xDU

EDIT: Even Hayate with her immense power only managed to get a good shot at the Hucks because she had to work her brains for a way to get around their haxxed anti-magic powers and still have no good way to face ny of them face-to-face as Curren Hcukebein demonstrated on her debut appearance xDU
well one of the problem with the villians is that they have broken powers they are basically playing on God mode that don't make good villians that just makes poor writting they aren't more clever then the main cast they merely have broken power thoma included and Vivio's power is not purely magical its Physical gotta remember she's cloned from the most legendary warrior who ever existed in the nanoverse and Hayate's mistake was casting at close range she should have Ragnarok'ed them from a large range

even jail and his Anti magic field plot device was a better villian then this guys he just made the fatal mistake of pissing nanoha off
Old 2013-03-29, 03:50   Link #7776
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Ragnarok is a magical beam attack, it can't do heck against Eclipse, the same goes for Starlight Breaker, Plasma Zamber and such xDU

There's a reason why the AEC/units exist now. True, i also hate those pieces of junk but that's how the story justifies the heroes still being able to fight and there's nothing we can do about it xDU

Vivio's physical attacks are magically enhaced which will put a den't on her physical advantage. Also the Hucks can take like 50 times more punishment than the Wolkenritter and we're talking about guys like Signum who tanked Blaster-1 Excellion Buster level blast pointblank and was still able to trash Nanoha around the arena afterwards. Cypha and Deville 's ressillience is just plain ridiculous, any of those two and Curren could have curbstompped Cradle powered Vivio with ease xDU

Jail's AMF technology only dampens magic. Eclipse flat out cancels it.

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-03-29, 04:01   Link #7777
Uno Scaglietti
Jail's Alter Ego

ye explain to me why they seemed so concerned when she was about to hit them with the giant block of ice because if they was all immune to magic they would have not even be phased by Hayate threatening to destroy them in fact they went to the trouble of actually stabbing her through the stumic to prevent her from using her spell that don't exactly speak to me of being magically immune face it your FF wannabes are just hyperbole and the worse kind of villians OVERRATED

hopefully i hope the series finally fails epically I rather see BetrayerS get past chapter 1 then this trash at least it had a complex plot

heck the creator of the show don't seem to know what to write about this is like a poor fanfic but then again even he seemed to know it was pretty bad hench no anime

which is exactly what i wrote to him in mail and on the offical series board

heck Subaru and her numbers sisters could most likely kick the FF wannabe's ass but they are being withheld because that would be a short battle Subaru has already shown she can work in a 0 % magic field which not even nanoha and the rest of the cast can do

Last edited by Uno Scaglietti; 2013-03-29 at 04:12.
Old 2013-03-29, 06:04   Link #7778
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uno Scaglietti View Post
Vivio is pretty much set up as the God Emperor of Mankin at her full potential she could 1 finger the whole franchise which is why they would most likely pull the Hayate i'm to afraid of my own power plot device if she ever reached her potential
If by "at full potential" you mean "powered by a Lost Logia warship" then yes. However, said warship went kaboom, and Vivio lost her Sant Kaiser armor as well, so I'm not really seeing this "1 finger the whole franchise" you're talking about now.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 07:16   Link #7779
Uno Scaglietti
Jail's Alter Ego

You forget Keroko Olvie was that powerful without the Cradle or her saint kaiser armor so tell me little devil who do you think is the mos powerful now

freaking God Empress Vivio "Saint Kaiser" Takamachi Supreme Ruler of Balka or should i say the dust that's left of it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>FF 8 Wannabes

also one of the reasons why they are having problems I'm guessing who do you actually put up as a villian for vivo due to her insane potential her arch nemesis would most likely make all the nanoha enemies up to now look like toddlers

you can't really argue with the hints too her Saint Cradle throne bears a striking likeness to the Golden Throne and her ship kinda looks like a Warhammer starship

Last edited by Uno Scaglietti; 2013-03-29 at 07:33.
Old 2013-03-29, 07:24   Link #7780
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uno Scaglietti View Post
You forget Keroko Olvie was that powerful without the Cradle or her saint kaiser armor so tell me little devil who do you think is the mos powerful now

God Empress freaking Vivio "Saint Kaiser" Takamachi Supreme Ruler of Balka or should i say the dust that's left of it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>FF 8 Wannabes
First: Olivie lived in a time of war. Vivio lives in peaceful time. The former needed to get stronger or she'll die. The latter doesn't have that need.

Second: Olivie is a full grown adult. Vivio is still a teenager.

Third: Olivie =/= Vivio. Ergo, Olivie might not need the Cradle or the Saint Kaiser Armor, but Vivio does. Also, that means that Vivio isn't exactly the "Saint Kaiser Supreme Ruler of Belka" as you put it.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, nanoha force