AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-30, 05:55   Link #361
Voceane

1) It's easy to kill him, you only need to stop magic work for 24 h.

2) I think the head of the family is only a diplomatic display. The real deus ex machina is hidden so even if he kill the public head he doesn't erase his problem with his family. He need to know exactly who is part of it, where they're and who's really command.

3) Don't you think that the military ask the school for him to be a weed with a very bad record (1E is nearly the lower class), with this they can hide him to the rest of the world.

4) What do you think if a war mage has an ability who works like a deadly virus.
Old 2012-03-30, 07:14   Link #362
NeutralZero

deadly virus is so war like magician if they have one... wonder if it would work on Tatsuya...
Killing the almost non kill-able characters can be easy... by words but by actually putting it into action is way too difficult or one needs to overpower them... kinda like defeating Cell and Majin Buu of DBZ...
If by stopping his magic... simply have Kamijo Touma hold him with his right hand (works well with Mikoto and Accel... if he could hold him that long... he'd just slice off Touma's right arm which is also not a good idea... the alchemist and Fiamia learned it the hard way) while a different character do the actual killing would kill him since his auto repair functions won't work...
unless he has an ability akin to Dr. Jackal from Get Backers... think he came back from the dead because he didn't believe in him dying... then him being OP is an understatement...
not certain of the military asking the school but its more like the military or the head family asked him to keep a low profile. After all only practical exam matters for bloom entry...
The school failing him in his practical even if he did well or best would just attract more attention than him purposely doing it... its also a good thing since some charac like the VP and the CAD otaku already realize that something is off with their grading or scaling system...
Old 2012-03-30, 08:32   Link #363
shadowphx15

Spoiler for How to kill tatsuya:
Old 2012-03-30, 09:11   Link #364
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

To drown Tatsuya already difficult and he can disintegrated the water.

Just kill Satou Tsutomu and make this LN discontinue. Tatsuya already dead as same as Yagami Kazuya of Kaze no Stigma.
Old 2012-03-30, 09:36   Link #365
bludvein

Bringing up old wounds. Kaze no Stigma was awesome /cry. Btw his name was Kazuma, you kind of hybridized it with Tatsuya there.
Old 2012-03-30, 09:36   Link #366
tsunade666

actually the battle between the war level magician is interesting and could prove damaging. The war level magician of japan which is registered is can be also overpowered in a way just that the battle field would be to her advantage.

Spoiler for material burst and deep abyss:

Both abilities are pretty destructive on its own with it's own weakness and such.

And I'm not sure on what Seitsuki said in the last page but...... the translation in Mahouka was been into halt or rather Seitsuki's name was change into inactive just like Lare. What happen? did he stops translating? I didn't get to read it because it's already deleted when I'm reading right now.

Well thanks for the translation and hopefully someone will translate.
Old 2012-03-30, 10:02   Link #367
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Well I saw that there is a new translator suarhnir joining soon...so yay we might have more translators joining in
Thanks to all of them
Old 2012-03-30, 11:20   Link #368
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
actually the battle between the war level magician is interesting and could prove damaging. The war level magician of japan which is registered is can be also overpowered in a way just that the battle field would be to her advantage.

Spoiler for material burst and deep abyss:

Both abilities are pretty destructive on its own with it's own weakness and such.

And I'm not sure on what Seitsuki said in the last page but...... the translation in Mahouka was been into halt or rather Seitsuki's name was change into inactive just like Lare. What happen? did he stops translating? I didn't get to read it because it's already deleted when I'm reading right now.

Well thanks for the translation and hopefully someone will translate.
Because we don't find it fun to translate what everyone already knows, details or not. This novel is a little special and it's quite a damper to translate stuff everyone knows. I can't even read speculations for my enjoyment anymore. Translating this novel is time-consuming, especially the technical stuff. Maybe translators will come back when year 2 starts, since it's not written yet

Maybe one of these days, I'll do an overall write-up on the magic mechanics before the anime starts (there definitely will be one), since there are a lot of ground to cover and the stuff is spread over the series. It's also a good compilation for myself since I keep forgetting stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Well I saw that there is a new translator suarhnir joining soon...so yay we might have more translators joining in
Thanks to all of them
Yup, she's soloing this right now, though she might not know it . She's also your current manga translator.
Old 2012-03-30, 12:11   Link #369
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Because we don't find it fun to translate what everyone already knows, details or not. This novel is a little special and it's quite a damper to translate stuff everyone knows. I can't even read speculations for my enjoyment anymore. Translating this novel is time-consuming, especially the technical stuff. Maybe translators will come back when year 2 starts, since it's not written yet

Maybe one of these days, I'll do an overall write-up on the magic mechanics before the anime starts (there definitely will be one), since there are a lot of ground to cover and the stuff is spread over the series. It's also a good compilation for myself since I keep forgetting stuff.

Yup, she's soloing this right now, though she might not know it . She's also your current manga translator.
Oh thanks for that...how long before she notices do you think???
And she seems to be doing a nice job translating...I'd like to thank her
Old 2012-03-30, 12:31   Link #370
Zoalq123
The READER

@larethian
Did you drop translating the novel at baka-tsuki???or are you waiting for something elese??
Old 2012-03-30, 13:05   Link #371
EnigmaticAxiom

I believe lare stopped a while ago. I don't believe the series has any active translators at the moment, only one supposedly incoming. It's a good series, but like Lare said, it has too much mechanics stuff which makes it a pain in the ass to read through. What's more, there've been quite a lot of nice, detailed spoilers going around, so it's undoubtedly taking away lare's drive to even bother with it. I can't blame him.

Actually, I don't mind if the series as a whole doesn't get a complete translation, since I can pretty much get an idea of what happens from spoilers and g-trans and what not, but it does bother me that volume 1 on BT is so fragmented. But seeing as I can't do jack with it other than piecing things together from online translators, I won't say anything more than that, nor will I bother asking for any more than we have already.
Old 2012-03-30, 22:56   Link #372
Zoalq123
The READER

so he droppedowell but does anybody has a link to webnovel of this series.The only way to read it now is google translation.
Old 2012-03-30, 23:07   Link #373
Seitsuki
Onee!

Haha, wow.. what to do. Now that it's so quiet I feel bad for possibly damping the enthusiasm for this series. Go easy on me, I'm just a fragile overthinking self concious student. キラ☆

And it's not like I'm dead yet, I'll still work on it. Just.. tired.

Last edited by Seitsuki; 2012-03-31 at 02:18. Reason: excuse my language.
Old 2012-03-30, 23:22   Link #374
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoalq123 View Post
so he droppedowell but does anybody has a link to webnovel of this series.The only way to read it now is google translation.
Yeah, but someone else is probably doing translation. I have most of the spoiler already from raptorfalcon and whsie though. Detailed spoiler can be found in jcafe24 forum but you need to register and posted there a bit.

They already took down web novel on the usual site since they now start publishing it in tankoubon format. You can still access archives by wayback machine though. Oh! BTW, they are difficult to access now due to some problem. Wayback machine doesn't work well anymore.
Old 2012-03-31, 03:43   Link #375
Zoalq123
The READER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Yeah, but someone else is probably doing translation. I have most of the spoiler already from raptorfalcon and whsie though. Detailed spoiler can be found in jcafe24 forum but you need to register and posted there a bit.

They already took down web novel on the usual site since they now start publishing it in tankoubon format. You can still access archives by wayback machine though. Oh! BTW, they are difficult to access now due to some problem. Wayback machine doesn't work well anymore.
Oh thanks I was searching for this link the whole time and got tired.
@seitsuki
You can translate when ever you feel free. No pressure
Old 2012-03-31, 04:58   Link #376
Lummie

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lummie; 2012-03-31 at 07:55. Reason: spoiler tags
Old 2012-03-31, 07:31   Link #377
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Spoiler for Spoil your stuff~:
Spoiler for Spoil my stuff!:
Old 2012-03-31, 08:19   Link #378
bludvein

Spoiler for ...:

Thats all from what I remember.
Old 2012-03-31, 11:23   Link #379
EnigmaticAxiom

Spoiler for Bludvein:
Old 2012-03-31, 11:41   Link #380
Ragna666

I know that Miyuki have a huge Brother Complex as for the rest of the girls (Mayumi,Honoka,Lina,Shizuku) i can't really tell if they have any feeling towards Tatsuya
(do the girls display jealousy like Miyuki did or something..) and how did the girls stat having feelings for him?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings